CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pfizer's Janine Small.

Jake The Muss

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I hope you don't. I eat that.

No wonder you cunts had that potato famine if that's what you were doing to them...

Ive a suggestion...see all those young noirs that bob over to yer shores daily?...set them to work harvesting the crops currently rotting in yer fields..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is now the third attempt where you have described a conspiracy press conference as a "senate hearing". As for mocking the messenger, you lost the right to moan and whimper when from the outset you mocked and disparaged all those who weren't taken in by your mendacious bollox as 'sheep' and 'face-nappy' wearers. You should have taken my advice and restricted yourself to your Mike Giggler act as that's all you're good for.

🤣😷💉🐑baaaaa!!!🤣

On 26/10/2022 at 19:05, Dyslexic cnut said:

This much is clear. Fuck off.

You poor little girly bonnet. I’m only reacting to do you the kindness of acknowledging you. 
I’m sure some of the lesser members on here think your are… what… maybe a bit funny now and then ? But still a bit of a dick ? 
It’s ok 😉