CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pfizer's Janine Small.

Jake The Muss

Well lick my hole, in a recent European covid hearing, pfizer's Janine Small admitted that there was no testing on transmission for the pfizer clot shot before entering the market. The dumb cunt even laughs as she spills her plastic brains for every cunt to see and hear. These parasites don't give a cunting fuck anymore, make what you will of this, i'm sure there will be some who still won't see through the deception and trickery of word play when truths are spun to suit nefarious agendas....I'm proud that i resisted all the bullshit and stayed unjabbed and unmasked throughout this demonic scandal...yes i have been attacked over the last two years by uninformed lunatics seeping fear from every orifice...fuck them and fuck the puppet masters behind this act of democide.

Eat diseased shit.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lUyyebJ8XaHg/

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Well lick my hole, in a recent European covid hearing, pfizer's Janine Small admitted that there was no testing on transmission for the pfizer clot shot before entering the market. The dumb cunt even laughs as she spills her plastic brains for every cunt to see and hear. These parasites don't give a cunting fuck anymore, make what you will of this, i'm sure there will be some who still won't see through the deception and trickery of word play when truths are spun to suit nefarious agendas....I'm proud that i resisted all the bullshit and stayed unjabbed and unmasked throughout this demonic scandal...yes i have been attacked over the last two years by uninformed lunatics seeping fear from every orifice...fuck them and fuck the puppet masters behind this act of democide.

Eat diseased shit.

I posted about this nearly 2 weeks ago Fends, and asked the insufferable Vulcan whether she still thought the Pfizer jab was effective?, as she’s been claiming with her usual dismissive arrogance for nearly 2 years now. Yes or no? is all I asked and I’m still waiting. No surprise to me at all, but her silence says more to me than any amount of her trademark finger wagging and self superior name calling ever achieved.

I don’t know if you’ve already seen it but there’s a really interesting  documentary just out called ‘The real Anthony Fauci’. Obviously You Tube have banned it but it’s on Rumble and lots of the other platforms. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I posted about this nearly 2 weeks ago Fends, and asked the insufferable Vulcan whether she still thought the Pfizer jab was effective?, as she’s been claiming with her usual dismissive arrogance for nearly 2 years now. Yes or no? is all I asked and I’m still waiting. No surprise to me at all, but her silence says more to me than any amount of her trademark finger wagging and self superior name calling ever achieved.

I don’t know if you’ve already seen it but there’s a really interesting  documentary just out called ‘The real Anthony Fauci’. Obviously You Tube have banned it but it’s on Rumble and lots of the other platforms. 

Sorry Bill, i never saw your post and as for the ginger minger, that daft cunt is serving as a battery in the matrix. Yes i have seen that Fauci doc.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Eat diseased shit.

Fair enough, but what's your point, Bend?

3 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Eat diseased shit.

Laffin...crazy fuuk....lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

23 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Sorry Bill, i never saw your post and as for the ginger minger, that daft cunt is serving as a battery in the matrix. Yes i have seen that Fauci doc.

If you haven’t seen it Fends I urge you to watch a senate committee hearing from Jan 25 this year, part of which is on youtube titled ‘COVID-19 A Second Opinion’. Dozens of eminently qualified and career long highly respected medical experts and practitioners who all of a sudden became ‘swivel eyed conspiracy theorists’ because they had the balls to go public and question the criminal policies which they were being ordered to follow.

The harm that Fauci and his demonic disciples have inflicted on the world will go down in history alongside Stalin, Hitler, Mao and all the other genocidal cunts in history. Hang the bastards.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin...crazy fuuk....lol

It’s your beloved EU Parliament ‘shit for brains’. I’d have thought you’d be a bit more up to speed on current events where your masters are concerned.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s your beloved EU Parliament ‘shit for brains’. I’d have thought you’d be a bit more up to speed on current events where your masters are concerned.

You'll have to forgive Panz, he's suffering from that peculiar Celtic disease called hypocrisy.

How many times have you heard a jock or paddy wax lyrical about breaking free of the chains of mother England and forging a future alone as a proud, independent nation? Then how many times have you heard them say in the same breath that they want to swap their Anglo chains for a new set of Nazi German ones?

It's laughable. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You'll have to forgive Panz, he's suffering from that peculiar Celtic disease called hypocrisy.

How many times have you heard a jock or paddy wax lyrical about breaking free of the chains of mother England and forging a future alone as a proud, independent nation? Then how many times have you heard them say in the same breath that they want to swap their Anglo chains for a new set of Nazi German ones?

It's laughable. 

“Ah come on now Decs”.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

If you haven’t seen it Fends I urge you to watch a senate committee hearing from Jan 25 this year, part of which is on youtube titled ‘COVID-19 A Second Opinion’. Dozens of eminently qualified and career long highly respected medical experts and practitioners who all of a sudden became ‘swivel eyed conspiracy theorists’ because they had the balls to go public and question the criminal policies which they were being ordered to follow.

The harm that Fauci and his demonic disciples have inflicted on the world will go down in history alongside Stalin, Hitler, Mao and all the other genocidal cunts in history. Hang the bastards.

Once again your own caveat applies, this time on account of lying through your teeth...

On 25/09/2022 at 00:05, King Billy said:

...I’m sure that most of the shit I post is exactly that….shit. 

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's laughable. 

britannia unchained...and eatin its own cock....lol 

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Pfank Pfuck Pfizer is the only one I've not had. 2x AZ and 2x Moderna and I've not had COVID once. What more proof do you need that these vaccines work. 

I have had none and I haven't had the fairytale once. 

I had a common cold last year for a couple of days, does that count..!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

No problem. Been a long time. 

That fuckarse Deco has begged me to come out of retirement and spice the corner up, but I don't think I'm up to it.

JackoTC I haven't been around these parts since way back and heard you're one of the originals/old guard etc. I was wondering if you could update us newer folk regarding your past on here etc, you know, so we're familiar with the history of the corner and all that. 

21 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

JackoTC I haven't been around these parts since way back and heard you're one of the originals/old guard etc. I was wondering if you could update us newer folk regarding your past on here etc, you know, so we're familiar with the history of the corner and all that. 

I was the best one on here for years. Fucking brilliant. I'm sure everyone will agree.

Frank, 'Spot, Pen, Ratter, 'Baws, Ape, Fender, Jazz, Roops, LondonM, Gyps and many others I've forgotten. Those were the days. Noms were generally good, and the banter was dry.

Then the newbies like Deco and Ed appeared and ruined it. I utterly destroyed Deco quickly, and ever since he's tried the same thing with everyone else, but with less aplomb and a lot of Frank's 'B' grade material recycled. He's a rampant bender for sure.

That aside, I left due to sheer boredom. Things had clearly gone from smart and witty, to crude and childish..............plus I accidentally set an expensive boat on fire and had to hide in Cyprus for 18 months with no internet access on tap.

Fuck me, I've just bored my fucking self with that. What a cunt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I was the best one on here for years. Fucking brilliant. I'm sure everyone will agree.

Frank, 'Spot, Pen, Ratter, 'Baws, Ape, Fender, Jazz, Roops, LondonM, Gyps and many others I've forgotten. Those were the days. Noms were generally good, and the banter was dry.

Then the newbies like Deco and Ed appeared and ruined it. I utterly destroyed Deco quickly, and ever since he's tried the same thing with everyone else, but with less aplomb and a lot of Frank's 'B' grade material recycled. He's a rampant bender for sure.

That aside, I left due to sheer boredom. Things had clearly gone from smart and witty, to crude and childish..............plus I accidentally set an expensive boat on fire and had to hide in Cyprus for 18 months with no internet access on tap.

Fuck me, I've just bored my fucking self with that. What a cunt.

Yeah, but what about the patio furniture.