CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hangover Cures

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don’t take it too seriously sugar tits, I’m playing to the LCD in this popularity game. In my forced absence I’ve slipped off the leaderboard and this hurts me deeply. A few cheap shots at the sites resident bully brings in the likes like flies on a dog turd.

I would, however, request you heed your own advice and stop repeating the same message with your tedious battles with KB. He’s making you look a right cunt, and your once respected status here is rock bottom. Even judge Jewdy has the balls to call you a fascist on another thread.

Well there's me thinking you had your toddler-tantrum 'cos you were pussy-whipped into watching the entire 'Children in Need' Pudseyfest last Friday when along you simply wanted to be liked on an obscure forum...

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well there's me thinking you had your toddler-tantrum 'cos you were pussy-whipped into watching the entire 'Children in Need' Pudseyfest last Friday when along you simply wanted to be liked on an obscure forum...

Don’t worry darling, I’m going to kick him in the bollocks first thing tomorrow morning. 

13 hours ago, scotty said:

You forgot to add "then kill yourself", Eric. You're slipping.

I was waiting until after the weekend to advise suicide. He usually starts on the bugle around Thursday evening, provides riotous drug fuelled entertainment until Sunday-ish, then begins the comedown phase and is much more open to suggestion. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was waiting until after the weekend to advise suicide. He usually starts on the bugle around Thursday evening, provides riotous drug fuelled entertainment until Sunday-ish, then begins the comedown phase and is much more open to suggestion. 

Thanks for elucidating. I'm somewhat behind the curve as regards the current crop of toothless imbeciles, but as long as Frank remains deceased I'm determined to get back up to speed. 👍👍

13 minutes ago, scotty said:

Thanks for elucidating. I'm somewhat behind the curve as regards the current crop of toothless imbeciles, but as long as Frank remains deceased I'm determined to get back up to speed. 👍👍

He should be back soon. His name’s been mentioned around a hundred times. That’s usually when he feels he’s had enough attention to grace us with his presence.