CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Years Honours fuck fest

Neil

On 31/12/2022 at 10:11, scotty said:

I think you mean a penchant, Scrotes. Panache is a type of chocolate cream.

Stupid goose buggering faux French cunt can’t even get that  right. I’m wondering if it might be better if Frank returned from the grave and Withers took his place in the walnut veneered spunk capsule. 

• 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Not the New Years version, but the “Kings Birthday” version. Simon Le Bon. Tracy Emin. Fucks sake.

Britain is no longer a serious country. 

20 years ago, if I ever needed to keep the old in and out going that little bit longer with Mrs H (who was most fit in those days), I would always picture the ugliest, dirtiest whore I could think of, which worked every time, and it was that 'Emperor's New Clothes' art bint.

5 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

20 years ago, if I ever needed to keep the old in and out going that little bit longer with Mrs H (who was most fit in those days), I would always picture the ugliest, dirtiest whore I could think of, which worked every time, and it was that 'Emperor's New Clothes' art bint.

Every bloke has some sort of technique here Mike. Mine was to go for England Cricket Captains since the war. On a good day you might make Len Hutton or Peter May. There was always the risk that the passing thought of Geoffrey Boycott might ruin the moment altogether. For me, “summoning Tracy” would be an utter passion killer. I still think her famous embroidered tent was entirely a work of fiction. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Every bloke has some sort of technique here Mike. Mine was to go for England Cricket Captains since the war. On a good day you might make Len Hutton or Peter May. There was always the risk that the passing thought of Geoffrey Boycott might ruin the moment altogether. For me, “summoning Tracy” would be an utter passion killer. I still think her famous embroidered tent was entirely a work of fiction. 

Like most of the fuckin' delusional shite posted on Cunts Corner!

15 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Mike Gatting had a lovely arse when the light was fading.

21 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

I used to do the same with my ex wife , for once my lack of imagination didn't do me a disservice. She actually was the ugliest , dirtiest old whore .