CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Years Honours fuck fest

Neil

11 hours ago, Neil said:

Probably no one with a cock will feature, quite literally a 'cunt' fest

Looking at the list, there appears to be something to please almost everybody. All three genders, some blacks, and even a few Jews to keep Judge happy. Unfortunately for you, no sexual deviants with a panache for Bedford vans, and old stained mattresses.

• Like 1

Just seen this one, which ticks 4 boxes (excluding the London one) in 1 and saved them at least a couple of hours' intensive labour scratching around.

"Jawahir Roble, who grew up playing football in war-torn Somalia and now lives in London, has also been made an MBE for services to football. She became the first black, female, Muslim, hijab-wearing referee in the UK."

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

Just seen this one, which ticks 4 boxes (excluding the London one) in 1 and saved them at least a couple of hours' intensive labour scratching around.

"Jawahir Roble, who grew up playing football in war-torn Somalia and now lives in London, has also been made an MBE for services to football. She became the first black, female, Muslim, hijab-wearing referee in the UK."

I think they meant Jah Wobble surely?

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Rachel Riley got an OBE for services to “Holocaust education”. 

You usually get a polite round of applause for a nine-letter word, and a wink from Susie Dent for a second. So an OBE seems a bit much. 

Abscess above a wisdom tooth.. amoxicillin and naproxen?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can’t fucking believe they missed the fact that you were just word playing anyway. If we were drunk, we’d be like that.

Eric, I've honestly been expecting my definition of "ganache" to be challenged. I'd even prepared to point out that actually gouache is a Hungarian stew. 

I despair sometimes. 😒

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What, that pottery nonce got one?

I can take blokes putting dresses on but cunts who dress up as little girls is on another level. Any other society he would have been dragged through the streets on a carty thing, and be pelted with shit. But oh no, here we reward the weird bastard with a knighthood. What's he going to wear to the palace to meet ole wing nut? Fucking Shirley Temple dress and Mary Jane's? 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can take blokes putting dresses on but cunts who dress up as little girls is on another level. Any other society he would have been dragged through the streets on a carty thing, and be pelted with shit. But oh no, here we reward the weird bastard with a knighthood. What's he going to wear to the palace to meet ole wing nut? Fucking Shirley Temple dress and Mary Jane's? 

Mrs D thinks he's amazing. Disregarding the fact that he looks like the cunt below and surely would be bottom of anyone's babysitter list, his artistic 'talent' appears to comprise of cutting out magazine pictures and sprinkling glitter all over them.

A deeply sinister pervert.

il_794xN.3913927759_a9uf.jpg

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Mrs D thinks he's amazing. Disregarding the fact that he looks like the cunt below and surely would be bottom of anyone's babysitter list, his artistic 'talent' appears to comprise of cutting out magazine pictures and sprinkling glitter all over them.

A deeply sinister pervert.

il_794xN.3913927759_a9uf.jpg

I suspect he is a vile little kiddy fiddling pervert, not in carls league though….

• Like 1