CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hebden Bridge restaurants

Mike Hunt

Fanny (Mrs Hunt) and me were planning on having a nice lunch in Hebden Bridge tomorrow, so I thought I'd go on TripAdvisor and find us the best one.

Having heard one or two tales about this place I thought I'd save me some time, so I did a filtered search and input "meat-eating heterosexual restaurants" and fuck me, out of 147 restaurants I got a big fat zero.  They're all save the fucking planet lezzie eateries.

Don't fancy our chances in May in Brighton.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Fanny (Mrs Hunt) and me were planning on having a nice lunch in Hebden Bridge tomorrow, so I thought I'd go on TripAdvisor and find us the best one.

Having heard one or two tales about this place I thought I'd save me some time, so I did a filtered search and input "meat-eating heterosexual restaurants" and fuck me, out of 147 restaurants I got a big fat zero.  They're all save the fucking planet lezzie eateries.

Had to Google Hebden Bridge as I’d never even heard of it. The first thing I saw was that it’s in West Yorkshire apparently so that was enough for me to never want to know anything more about it. Tell your missus to get her arse into the kitchen and cook something good or you’ll give her a firm backhander when you get home from the pub.

28 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Thanks for your worldly wise words KB, but that's the whole problem, she does my pork sausage to a turn, but after 22 years I'm looking for something more spicy.

Squirt her in the face with a water pistol full of Tabasco just as you’re about to come. Birds fucking love it (not the first few times obviously, but once they get used to it).

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

What about Mytholmroyd?

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Probably sausage meat.

Wrapped in a nice rubber/PU coating, to keep it's shape.

On a related subject, and it's probably been mentioned before, why do rug-munchers use dildoes for stimulation if they hate men so much, surely it's only a plasticised representation of a penis, which kinda defeats the object of being a lezzer? 🌽🥒

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cunt said:

On a related subject, and it's probably been mentioned before, why do rug-munchers use dildoes for stimulation if they hate men so much, surely it's only a plasticised representation of a penis, which kinda defeats the object of being a lezzer? 🌽🥒

Don’t you think he’s confused enough every time he hoists up his dress and wrestles the beast from his Y fronts at the urinal? If you’d asked him about his Velcro backed plasticised vagina that he bought on Ali Express, at least he’d know what you’re on about.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, cunt said:

Actual lesbians don’t look anything like the ones in the videos. I think those ones are just pretending. 

• Like 1

On 16/01/2023 at 22:54, Mike Hunt said:

I'm looking for something more spicy.

Have you tried Bratwurst, Andouille or 'Nduja?

Or how about one of those sailors who just spent three months on the QM2, the ones Wolfie seems to finds so appealing?🚤

• Like 1

On 16/01/2023 at 22:17, Mike Hunt said:

Get down to 'Abdul's Numberrrr 1 Kazakhstan Kebab' shop in Hendon, no problems with benders or dykes there... some poof called Hugo went in half drunk and started going on about gay rights in Kazakhstan, he was never seen again. The kebabs had a slight funny taste for a while afterwards, and some cunt found what they thought was a human tooth in one, however it was lamb bone apparently. Allah u Akbar. 

• Like 1