CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steven Smith caught doing it doggy-style

Mike Hunt

https://www.chesterstandard.co.uk/news/23375906.man-intercourse-dog-performed-sex-act-place-work/

Not sure even the social workers will unravel the root causes of this unusual behaviour, so I'll speculate.

5 year old Steven saw daddy playing pocket billiards test-driving a Fiesta.

A year later he overheard his drunk daddy repeatedly shouting he'd fuck that bitch any day of the week.

Every day when he came home from school, daddy would take him on his knee, bend him over and sing "a finger of dad is just enough to give the kid a treat".

23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's a cheating fucking cunt 

I’d like to smash the teeth out of his stupid fucking grin with a house brick. I hope this summer Archer finishes what he started 4 years ago and cracks his sternum, the cheating fucking shitcunt. I see he was back as skipper in their last test against the curry munchers (the dullest of bore draws on a slow pitch flatter than an aircraft carrier). Fuck, I hate him 

• Like 1