CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Conspiracy The Bacofoil Brigade Don't Like To Talk About

Mrs Roops

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

but this would require reading every bastard word of her inane conversations (arguments) with the deranged ulster cunt

Capital U if you’re planning  to stay in contact with your kneecaps Stubbers. Those newts aren’t going to bring a ladder to the party just because you’ve got a new wheelchair.

On 05/04/2023 at 14:42, Mrs Roops said:

Matters have now come to a head in the libel case of Dominion Voting Systems v Fox News and others

It’ll be interesting to see how Dominion argue that their software is ‘safe and effective’ (where have I heard that before? lol lol ) without allowing inspection of their algorithm, and they’ve already refused that request, even to a third party independent adjudicator. Rather like the Democrats in every disputed state in 2020 fought against an open audit of the ballots cast? 
Sunlight is the best disinfectant (unless you’re a Democrat). 😘

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’ll be interesting to see how Dominion argue that their software is ‘safe and effective’ (where have I heard that before? lol lol ) without allowing inspection of their algorithm, and they’ve already refused that request, even to a third party independent adjudicator. Rather like the Democrats in every disputed state in 2020 fought against an open audit of the ballots cast? 
Sunlight is the best disinfectant (unless you’re a Democrat). 😘

It won't be interesting as Judge Davis has already ruled that the facts of the election's integrity are established i.e. there was no fraud or "stolen election". The trial will concentrate solely on 1st Amendment issues and the degree of malice (if any) behind the defendant's defamation (if proven). In fact there were several independent paper audits where results were disputed. Suffice to say, no evidence of widespread fraudulent voting emerged. The most notorious of the "independent" audits was the blatantly partisan audit of Maricopa County by the Cyber Ninjas, commissioned by the Republican controlled Arizona State Senate. In the end the results of the audit had to be wheedled out by court order. The audit found that Biden was short-changed by about 300 votes.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It won't be interesting as Judge Davis has already ruled that the facts of the election's integrity are established i.e. there was no fraud or "stolen election". The trial will concentrate solely on 1st Amendment issues and the degree of malice (if any) behind the defendant's defamation (if proven). In fact there were several independent paper audits where results were disputed. Suffice to say, no evidence of widespread fraudulent voting emerged. The most notorious of the "independent" audits was the blatantly partisan audit of Maricopa County by the Cyber Ninjas, commissioned by the Republican controlled Arizona State Senate. In the end the results of the audit had to be wheedled out by court order. The audit found that Biden was short-changed by about 300 votes.

Seek help.

On 11/04/2023 at 15:45, Roadkill said:

Is that what it is? I've never been one to get my petticoats aflutter looking at sky rats.

Reckon she's "flying south"? This could be my opportunity to claim a spot as a moderator...

Oi, Killer, have you been watching the latest series of Picard?

I know the first two were fairly ropey, especially the second one, but I don't think there's been a single dud so far this time around. I've just watched the latest episode and fuck me, what an ending.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I know the first two were fairly ropey, especially the second one, but I don't think there's been a single dud so far this time around. I've just watched the latest episode and fuck me, what an ending.

I quite liked the first 2 series. I thought they smudged the Data issue over though. Consciousness intact and functioning on a storage system. Even Scotty could have sorted that out. And turning the Borg into the Lollipop Guild was a cuddly cop-out.

Is Jeri Ryan in it?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I quite liked the first 2 series. I thought they smudged the Data issue over though. Consciousness intact and functioning on a storage system. Even Scotty could have sorted that out. And turning the Borg into the Lollipop Guild was a cuddly cop-out.

Is Jeri Ryan in it?

I liked the first one mostly, the second one was great for the first three eps but then I thought it lost track, especially when the Borg went woke.

Ms Ryan is indeed in it and still looking good. And without any spoilers they've also turned around the Borg and Data disappointment and rectified it to how it should be. Highly recommend a binge of it when you have a spare few hours.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I liked the first one mostly, the second one was great for the first three eps but then I thought it lost track, especially when the Borg went woke.

Ms Ryan is indeed in it and still looking good. And without any spoilers they've also turned around the Borg and Data disappointment and rectified it to how it should be. Highly recommend a binge of it when you have a spare few hours.

It’s the most adult oriented series they’ve done. 

“Maybe he won’t be recognised or connected to Starfleet..”

“Won’t be connected to Starfleet? He’s Jean Luc Picard… his face is on the fucking recruitment brochure!”

I’ll watch se3 when I’ve finished ‘The Blacklist’. Another one I put off until recently. James Spader is fucking excellent as the worlds most charismatic criminal genius.

On 05/04/2023 at 14:42, Mrs Roops said:

a former narcissistic US president spinning the notion that being held accountable for past criminality is in fact an attack on democracy and the American way of life,

Perhaps you should let Federal Election Commissioner James E Trainor know your expert opinion on this matter immediately Mrs Rumpole, as he’s stated today ‘Its not a campaign finance violation. It’s not a reporting violation of any kind. In trying to stretch the law to make it look like a violation DA Alvin Bragg is really trying to make a square peg fit into a round hole’, an analogy which I’d be happy to explain to you so you can then have a basic understanding of the actual subject matter going forward.

No need to thank me, a grovelling apology will suffice.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

No. Every time you mention anything about new Trek to me, another small part of me ends up dead and shriveled inside.

The line must be drawn HERE!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Damn you Eric Cuntman. This was a serious question and you’ve made it look all silly now. 

It’s not even true. I watched ‘Shazam! Fury Of The Gods’, and Unicorns aren’t peaceful, gay hippie ponies. They’re fucking evil murderous cunts.

Not a bad film actually. I thought it was going to be a load of PC kids shit, but it was a giggle.

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s not even true. I watched ‘Shazam! Fury Of The Gods’, and Unicorns aren’t peaceful, gay hippie ponies. They’re fucking evil murderous cunts.

Not a bad film actually. I thought it was going to be a load of PC kids shit, but it was a giggle.

Unicoin? 🤔