CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

LBC - The Daily Wail on TV

Mike Hunt

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Decco baby..soft power lasts longer n reaches further..anyway if thats the sum of yer knowledge of current events i think yer 3% pay rise was a smidge over generous..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

6.5% for me, Panzy, not an inflation buster but certainly fair in the current climate, and I didn't lose a single day of strike action to get it.

As for soft power, now that the plastics are getting outbred by the border dagoes it won't be long before the New York St Patrick's Day parade will take a back seat to Cinco De Mayo. Sleepy Joe is the last president who will look twice at your grotty little island with Guinness tinted spectacles, you'll be on your own from next year, a minor player and puppet state of the Krauts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

6.5% for me, Panzy, not an inflation buster but certainly fair in the current climate, and I didn't lose a single day of strike action to get it.

As for soft power, now that the plastics are getting outbred by the border dagoes it won't be long before the New York St Patrick's Day parade will take a back seat to Cinco De Mayo. Sleepy Joe is the last president who will look twice at your grotty little island with Guinness tinted spectacles, you'll be on your own from next year, a minor player and puppet state of the Krauts.

6.5% ya say...adding the wifes increase is distortin the narrative..but y'all are used to having shite dripped in your ears..lol

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Panzer, is the immigration problem as bad as reported on the island of Ireland 🇮🇪?

They're actually leavin eddie..we've broken out the welcome tents and the fuckers are headin back north n gerrin the boat back to brexitland...the picky fuckers..lol

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

6.5% ya say...adding the wifes increase is distortin the narrative..but y'all are used to having shite dripped in your ears..lol

She's a teacher, P. As you appear to be absolutely obsessed with our ongoing industrial disputes, I would assume that you'd know that their action remains ongoing.

If you really want to know what's going on over here, I'd ditch your 'Rise of The Footsoldier' boxset and Salty recommended UKTVGOLD comedy subscription and just ask one of us.

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

All politics is local chappy baby..we've time to sit around n think how we been fucked over and we vote whoever is most generous to us ..and in droves..lol

How long did you lot spend ‘sitting around and thinking’ before choosing a spunk guzzling charwallah?

At least we can make the excuse that we didn’t vote for our current charwallah (and as far as I’m aware he prefers the front bottom when he’s relaxing in his pyjamas upstairs at No.10), a fact which in itself makes him something of a rarity among politicians nowadays.

Michael Collins was a cunt.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How long did you lot spend ‘sitting around and thinking’ before choosing a spunk guzzling charwallah?

At least we can make the excuse that we didn’t vote for our current charwallah (and as far as I’m aware he prefers the front bottom when he’s relaxing in his pyjamas upstairs at No.10), a fact which in itself makes him something of a rarity among politicians nowadays.

Michael Collins was a cunt.

We...whose this we bizniz ya immagint paddy barstaaad..lol

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She's a teacher, P. As you appear to be absolutely obsessed with our ongoing industrial disputes, I would assume that you'd know that their action remains ongoing.

If you really want to know what's going on over here, I'd ditch your 'Rise of The Footsoldier' boxset and Salty recommended UKTVGOLD comedy subscription and just ask one of us.

Id love to spend the evening watchin terry n june but ive a gig to play..provo joe is in town n he always draws a crowd..hes not fond of any of y'all for some reason..needless to say we'll fan that spark ..lol

11 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id love to spend the evening watchin terry n june but ive a gig to play..provo joe is in town n he always draws a crowd..hes not fond of any of y'all for some reason..needless to say we'll fan that spark ..lol

Provo Joe doesn't know who, what or where he is. It says a lot about the state of your country when it revels in the adulation given to it by a man who pissed himself in front of the pope and will be out of office and in a nursing home within a year.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

large.DFD00972-EA22-4B3A-A8DD-E788CA6AC2D6.jpeg.3611b523fd3e9c8d4894797b8ad61087.jpegCould this be the reason? 
🇬🇧REMEMBER 1690🇬🇧

We seen that..we also seen its pointing in the wrong direction..should be on the other side ifn ya wanted him to have the slimmest chance of seeing it..lol

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Provo Joe doesn't know who, what or where he is. It says a lot about the state of your country when it revels in the adulation given to it by a man who pissed himself in front of the pope and will be out of office and in a nursing home within a year.

Focus on the message n not the medium my blowhard amigo..yer nation was once the interlocutor tween America n the EU..now yer just another third country..with no seat at the table n bound by rules you've no hand in shaping..or face further isolation..i hope y'all tell the EU to go fuck themselves n start importing dodgey meat n products..the ropier the better ..lol

Focus on the message n not the medium my blowhard amigo..yer nation was once the interlocutor tween America n the EU..now yer just another third country..with no seat at the table n bound by rules you've no hand in shaping..or face further isolation..i hope y'all tell the EU to go fuck themselves n start importing dodgey meat n products..the ropier the better ..lol

We don't need to be beholden to anyone, we're still the sixth largest economy in the world so can remain a global player without adopting the Irish mentality of taking it in one orifice from the yanks, and in another from the EU.

Rather a truly independent, first world power than a nation who remains fucked by a double ended dildo...lol.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

a man who pissed himself in front of the pope

He actually shat himself Decs, which was probably down to him misreading or getting confused with the scribbled instructions he’s often seen pulling out of his pocket and staring at before he attempts to speak.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

We don't need to be beholden to anyone, we're still the sixth largest economy in the world so can remain a global player without adopting the Irish mentality of taking it in one orifice from the yanks, and in another from the EU.

Rather a truly independent, first world power than a nation who remains fucked by a double ended dildo...lol.

Wasnt too long ago y'all were sayin ya were the fifth largest economy...the comedic slow decline into political irrelevance continues..lol

16 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

the comedic slow decline into political irrelevance continues..lol

I bet Leo your dusky bender boy will have the rest of the G7 leaders laughing their hold up stockings off when he cracks that one at the next summit. Oh hang on a minute….He won’t be there because there’s about 100 odd countries in the queue before you? I suppose he could swallow a load more Krautcum and have your Teutonic masters mention it.

Provo joes jaunt around the aul sod has the daily wail readers and ballys people in such a tizz..its worth it for that alone..we see herr faragen complaining about the presidential car flying the tricolour..well..he is in Ireland..seriously what other fleg would it fly..lol

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I suppose he could swallow a load more Krautcum and have your Teutonic masters mention it.

I would have said that his lot fought a war to stop that, but only a handful of them had the bollocks to do the right thing. The rest just sat back and penned a letter of condolence to Germany when Hitler died. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

we see herr faragen complaining the presidential car flying the tricolour..well..he is in Ireland..seriously what other fleg would it fly..lol

Chinese? Ukranian? Iranian? 
It depends on where Hunter’s next bank transfer is scheduled to arrive from.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I would have said that his lot fought a war to stop that, but only a handful of them had the bollocks to do the right thing. The rest just sat back and penned a letter of condolence to Germany when Hitler died. 

We've been fighting a long long time ya know decco baby..must be nearly 800 and odd years but ya mustn't have got the memo..oo..while you're here..make sure yer Irish passport is in date for the holliers..leave the brits to admire their frog manufactured passports while they stand in line at passport control ..lol

We've been fighting a long long time ya know decco baby..must be nearly 800 and odd years but ya mustn't have got the memo..oo..while you're here..make sure yer Irish passport is in date for the holliers..leave the brits to admire their frog manufactured passports while they stand in line at passport control ..lol

Renewed last year, P, I can turn on the green when it suits me.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Chinese? Ukranian? Iranian? 
It depends on where Hunter’s next bank transfer is scheduled to arrive from.

You should also ensure your mick passport is in date to ensure smooth transit through passport control..lol

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And then made sure that the real heroes who came back after the war were treated like traitors till they died. Without a shadow of doubt the most cowardly and duplicitous excuse for a country on Earth. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Renewed last year, P, I can turn on the green when it suits me.

Its a common phenomenon..only adds to the vast diaspora from the aul sod..at least you can blend in with the brits..poor bally..once he opens his tippex toothed gob he immediately outs himself..lol