CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

LBC - The Daily Wail on TV

Mike Hunt

I used to think these cunts were the antidote to woke, but the headlines I'm seeing now are literally outrageous.

"Modern day Jesus Christ heartbroken as she can no longer feed her 5,000 on potatoes and onions".

I mean what the fuck? Even Jesus gave 'em a balanced diet of fish and bread.  Not sure where his allotment was though.

Someone was either fed up with their veggie diet or rightly thought their chips should come ready salted.

Seems the woman didn't like the method of protest, so went moaning to the media instead and gave them her most upset face for the screenshot too.

Cunts, the lot of them.

https://amp.lbc.co.uk/news/cruel-vandals-ruin-allotment-kind-mum-feed-1-600-people-cost-of-living-crisis/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I used to think these cunts were the antidote to woke, but the headlines I'm seeing now are literally outrageous.

"Modern day Jesus Christ heartbroken as she can no longer feed her 5,000 on potatoes and onions".

I mean what the fuck? Even Jesus gave 'em a balanced diet of fish and bread.  Not sure where his allotment was though.

Someone was either fed up with their veggie diet or rightly thought their chips should come ready salted.

Seems the woman didn't like the method of protest, so went moaning to the media instead and gave them her most upset face for the screenshot too.

Cunts, the lot of them.

https://amp.lbc.co.uk/news/cruel-vandals-ruin-allotment-kind-mum-feed-1-600-people-cost-of-living-crisis/

What a virtue signalling fucking cunt. “ooh look everyone, I’ve been bothering peasants with potatoes they don’t want. Nobody round here could survive without me!”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

Cunts, the lot of them.

It was @PANZER MURPHY, I knew he'd been up to no good lately, the potato scoffing cunt. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Cunts, the lot of them.

I’d take this story with a large pinch of salt tbh (about 5kg). Firstly because she looks as if she’s been smoking crack in her shed with Hunter Biden, and secondly because the ‘allotment’ looks more like a WW1 battlefield in Ypres than the fertile pasture the ragged skaghead old whore is bleating on about. I may be totally wrong on both counts but I wouldn’t fuck her or accept a bag of onions from her anyway.

James O’Brien is an absolute cunt.

• Like 2

Sounds like she's claiming every fucking benefit under the sun according to that article. If I was a DWP fraud investigator, I'd want to know how such an allegedly physically infirm individual managed to grow and harvest enough food to feed over a thousand people during COVID. 

I'd also be interested in knowing how the £48,000 she has raised on GoFundMe is being spent, considering that all she needs is to turf over a 16x16 ft allotment.

Finally, she's fucking 43?! When?!

571668?crop=16_9&width=500&relax=1&signa

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sounds like she's claiming every fucking benefit under the sun according to that article. If I was a DWP fraud investigator, I'd want to know how such an allegedly physically infirm individual managed to grow and harvest enough food to feed over a thousand people during COVID. 

I'd also be interested in knowing how the £48,000 she has raised on GoFundMe is being spent, considering that all she needs is to turf over a 16x16 ft allotment.

Finally, she's fucking 43?! When?!

571668?crop=16_9&width=500&relax=1&signa

LBC should have kept these photos on file until Neil gets arrested.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Interesting. How many kgs of salt would be needed to cover Ireland? There’s a pleasing thought. The most efficient way of eradicating slugs would rid us of spudcoons.

RTE are reporting that Joe Biden has made a speech tonight in Dublin and the audience understood it. Lol lol lol. No shortage of cabbages it seems.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have the police examined the allotment for the remains of Madeleine McCain?

They might do when they get back from the Beer festival in Munich, sorry I meant their investigation into the latest suspect who lives near the Beer festival.

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Interesting. How many kgs of salt would be needed to cover Ireland? There’s a pleasing thought. The most efficient way of eradicating slugs would rid us of spudcoons.

Look to your own crops rotting in the ground..what a time to be alive..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

RTE are reporting that Joe Biden has made a speech tonight in Dublin and the audience understood it. Lol lol lol. No shortage of cabbages it seems.

We see arleen n sammy simmering in their own boiling piss bally...joe hates the uk they say...shouldn't be here they say...terrified they are..rishi wants a deal with joe n he'll sell your people down the river...again..lol

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We see arleen n sammy simmering in their own boiling piss bally...joe hates the uk they say...shouldn't be here they say...terrified they are..rishi wants a deal with joe n he'll sell your people down the river...again..lol

I have been reading about a patriotic Irishman .. Paddy Mayne .. have you heard of him?

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have been reading about a patriotic Irishman

The most patriotic Irishmen don't actually live in Ireland, they live in the USA.

Just like the most patriotic Scotchman (Sir Sean Connery) didn't live in Scotland. As soon as he had made himself some decent money, he fucked-off to live somewhere else, and who can blame him?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, and said:

The most patriotic Irishmen don't actually live in Ireland, they live in the USA.

Just like the most patriotic Scotchman (Sir Sean Connery) didn't live in Scotland. As soon as he had made himself some decent money, he fucked-off to live somewhere else, and who can blame him?

Nah, it's the cunt Stewart, who thought he had to prove it by getting a tattoo at the age of 78

Rod Stewart.jpg

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

He’ll need to get Hunters’ bank details quick then, before the Biden Crime Family fuck off in Donald’s plane to meet their next mark.

Ya seem to think donnie trunk will have any more time for y'all..yer no use to him..coz yer no longer in the biggest trading bloc on the planet and in no position to hinder its workings anymore..lol 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

yer no longer in the biggest trading bloc on the planet and in no position to hinder its workings anymore..lol 

Better than being a insignificant part of the biggest trading bloc on the planet and being in no position to hinder its workings. You've got about as much sway as Malta.

You just keep doing what your betters tell you to do, after all you're used to it after 800 years of sucking John Bull's cock.

Lololol.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Decco baby..soft power lasts longer n reaches further..anyway if thats the sum of yer knowledge of current events i think yer 3% pay rise was a smidge over generous..lol

Finnegan, I heard on the tele that UK benefit claimants are getting a 10% increase, what a fucking joke that is, whilst our doctors and nurses get fuck all. I was wondering what your benefit increase was in Ireland? Are still able to top it up with the Saxophone hustle? 

We doley bludgers do well over here chappy baby..tween cost of living expenses n other payments..with the side hustle of tooting horn at various functions as the song goes..ima doin alright..gettin good grades...futures so bright i gotta wear shadezz..i gotta wear shadezzzzz...lol

12 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We doley bludgers do well over here chappy baby..tween cost of living expenses n other payments..with the side hustle of tooting horn at various functions as the song goes..ima doin alright..gettin good grades...futures so bright i gotta wear shadezz..i gotta wear shadezzzzz...lol

I've often thought working is for mugs, I mean, it's like you're punished for working these days... Mortgage increases, no help for working people energy bill wise going forward and the cost living has gone through the roof. One might be better off on the dole lol. Billionaire Rich Snake is certainly generous with the benefits it seems, although you'd know that, considering you're signing on here and in Ireland. 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Decco baby..soft power lasts longer n reaches further..anyway if thats the sum of yer knowledge of current events i think yer 3% pay rise was a smidge over generous..lol

Panzer, is the immigration problem as bad as reported on the island of Ireland 🇮🇪?

• Like 1