CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Corrie Nation XII: Oath of Allegiance

Last Cunt Standing

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I quite often find a few obscure programmes on Dailymotion that aren’t on the other streaming/hosting/whatever websites. I think ‘Ideal’ with Johnny Vegas is on there. Pain in the arse to navigate though.

Yeah Dailymotion was a French video hosting site originally, hence it's a badly coded piece of useless shit with a rubbish predictive search function and a button for changing video quality that doesn't actually work so you're stuck watching a video from 2006 in 240p half the time. You're right though it's good for obscure or lost media that the cunts on the other woke video platform jettisoned years ago and you can't seem to find anywhere else.I think it's more or less been abandoned by whatever company owns it though.You should check out Archive.org as well if you haven't already as that's pretty decent.

I used to watch Ideal back in the day, Cartoon head and that weird Japanese gangster bloke in a balaclava peering through the hole in the wall, Psycho Paul etc. 😆

TV is fucking wank now.

15 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Bloody adverts every 5-10 minutes as well. Sometimes it glitches and they're repeated 3 times in a row.

Still though, uncensored 'Till Death us do Part.

That was the down side I was trying to remember, the intrusive adverts that you try and skip, but it fucking insists on you watching all of it. Usually a fucking Disney one with loads of frizzy haired brown children and gaylords dressed as Ice fairies and mice.

11 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Yeah Dailymotion was a French video hosting site originally, hence it's a badly coded piece of useless shit with a rubbish predictive search function and a button for changing video quality that doesn't actually work so you're stuck watching a video from 2006 in 240p half the time. You're right though it's good for obscure or lost media that the cunts on the other woke video platform jettisoned years ago and you can't seem to find anywhere else.I think it's more or less been abandoned by whatever company owns it though.You should check out Archive.org as well if you haven't already as that's pretty decent.

I used to watch Ideal back in the day, Cartoon head and that weird Japanese gangster bloke in a balaclava peering through the hole in the wall, Psycho Paul etc. 😆

TV is fucking wank now.

Cartoon Head was one of my favourite fictional characters of all time. And as for that mysterious blonde bird…

alright Tanyaaaaaaaa..”

”alright Psycho Paaaaauuulll..”

I would have smashed the fucking granny out of that kleptomaniac sex goddess.

• 1 month later...

Much comment on this side of the planet today about the fact that the Queen of Spain (not Ashley Giles’ wife, for those in the know) is venturing Down Under for tonight’s Women’s World Cup Final, but that the Prince of Wales, President of the FA, can’t be arsed because he is on holiday, too many trees would die, and besides it’s only women. Major PR gaffe incoming I sense when the Lionesses triumph and they all get the OBE or whatever. 

I can’t think why he wouldn’t come over. Surely a surreptitious hook up with the Marquess of Cholmondley isn’t too difficult to arrange to sweeten the pot, or failing that, given there’s almost two dollars to the pound presently, he’d have had some bargain fun in certain parts of Sydney. His Ginger brother would have made the trip, I’m sure. 

It’s all quite out of character for Wills. Even more so for a man we’ve all had pegged as a feminist.