CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Corrie Nation XII: Oath of Allegiance

Last Cunt Standing

Well, just under a week to go until jug ears and his bitch get to float about London in their Gold carriage waving at the soft-minded wankers in their TK Maxx anoraks who’ll line up dutifully in the rain to kiss his ring. What’s the bill running at currently? £100m? £150m?

We are told the coming ceremony will be fit for the modern age, which according to the TV news piece I’ve just seen, includes some dotty old Dorises’ hand-embroidered anointing screen, strict quotas on “minority representation”, and Floella Fucking Benjamin processing as Keeper of the Royal Teddy. What a Country. 

Much amusement here though, at the notion that the Peoples of The Commonwealth will be encouraged to join their British cousins in standing in their living rooms and loudly pledging allegiance to His Royal Jugness. Fuck that, was pretty much the tone of the Newscaster, stifling giggles. I imagine he speaks for many. 

I’ve never been more grateful to have Saturday night Dinner plans. Enjoy the show, Serfs. 

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/in-a-land-far-far-away-a-silly-ritual-will-hand-us-our-new-king-and-queen-20230426-p5d3c9.html

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/apr/29/public-invited-to-swear-their-allegiance-as-king-is-crowned

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We'll marvel at the spectacle and mentally calculate how many food banks and nurses that would pay for..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

I preferred the days when you were blowing the inbred cunts to smithereens.

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We'll marvel at the spectacle and mentally calculate how many food banks and nurses that would pay for..lol

I’m with you on this one panz, you bog dwelling mick rat. Fuck the royals and every cunt toff- there’s plenty of toffs over the water who’ve benefited from centuries of English rule as I’m sure you’re aware of. If we redistributed their ill gotten wealth, everyone would have everything they needed 

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well, just under a week to go until jug ears and his bitch get to float about London in their Gold carriage waving at the soft-minded wankers in their TK Maxx anoraks who’ll line up dutifully in the rain to kiss his ring. What’s the bill running at currently? £100m? £150m?

We are told the coming ceremony will be fit for the modern age, which according to the TV news piece I’ve just seen, includes some dotty old Dorises’ hand-embroidered anointing screen, strict quotas on “minority representation”, and Floella Fucking Benjamin processing as Keeper of the Royal Teddy. What a Country. 

Much amusement here though, at the notion that the Peoples of The Commonwealth will be encouraged to join their British cousins in standing in their living rooms and loudly pledging allegiance to His Royal Jugness. Fuck that, was pretty much the tone of the Newscaster, stifling giggles. I imagine he speaks for many. 

I’ve never been more grateful to have Saturday night Dinner plans. Enjoy the show, Serfs. 

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/in-a-land-far-far-away-a-silly-ritual-will-hand-us-our-new-king-and-queen-20230426-p5d3c9.html

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/apr/29/public-invited-to-swear-their-allegiance-as-king-is-crowned

Looking at Robertson's boat race, it looks like someone's set light to it and tried to put it out with a cricket bat. 

17 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I wonder how safe is taking a piss at a modern LCD telly from about two feet away, but it seems like a challenge worth taking. Fuck the consequences of a piss-soaked carpet.

But make no mistake, LC; legions of psyoped Australians will perform the tv mantra ritual splendidly, buy a load of chinky Memorabilia and get pissed on a third-rate sherry.

Show must go on!

PS

I just remembered we don’t have live tv.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m with you on this one panz, you bog dwelling mick rat. Fuck the royals and every cunt toff- there’s plenty of toffs over the water who’ve benefited from centuries of English rule as I’m sure you’re aware of. If we redistributed their ill gotten wealth, everyone would have everything they needed 

Most of the colonial squatters were run out of here during the war of independence and the following civil war and their big houses burned to the ground...the ones that stayed kept a low profile..or eventually sold their ill gotten gains to the state.

• Like 1

On 01/05/2023 at 03:42, PANZER MURPHY said:

the ones that stayed kept a low profile.

If any of you had a brain (I know), you’d have noticed that their toilets were inside their big houses and not in a filthy wooden shed at the bottom of the garden next to the rows of turnips and rotting spuds.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

If any of you had a brain (I know), you’d have noticed that their toilets were inside their big houses and not in a filthy wooden shed at the bottom of the garden next to the rows of turnips and rotting spuds.

Bill, I don’t know how many times I’ve told you not to get too pissed during the football and go out “recruiting” for your Lurgan fleshpots. I really think braying on some poor cows’ door in the age of web-linked doorbell cameras is something you should consign to history. Like the concept of partition, perhaps. 

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2023/05/02/news/lurgan-3247611/

16 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bill, I don’t know how many times I’ve told you not to get too pissed during the football and go out “recruiting” for your Lurgan fleshpots. I really think braying on some poor cows’ door in the age of web-linked doorbell cameras is something you should consign to history. Like the concept of partition, perhaps. 

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2023/05/02/news/lurgan-3247611/

Lurgan is the uncivilised half of the dystopian Metropolis known as Craigavon. I was born in Portadown, which is the other half of Craigavon. Tbh I’m shocked that anyone from Lurgan has reached the ripe old age of 34. I hope I don’t live that long.

16 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

When you've enjoyed preferential treatment equality feels like oppression..lol 

Just be thankful that anyone even gives a fuck that you exist and shut up.

On 30/04/2023 at 19:15, Stubby Pecker said:

You’re jealous and ashamed of your lowly breeding, undoubtedly from an unsanctioned negligent coupling. Your sexual proclivities are contradictions with gross divergences.

Many immigrants have more loyalty to this country than whining, loathsome scum such as yourself.

You’re simply a traitor and a massive imbecile….you should go and live with other lowlife treacherous filth in Rochdale.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re jealous and ashamed of your lowly breeding, undoubtedly from an unsanctioned negligent coupling. Your sexual proclivities are contradictions with gross divergences.

Many immigrants have more loyalty to this country than whining, loathsome scum such as yourself.

You’re simply a traitor and a massive imbecile….you should go and live with other lowlife treacherous filth in Rochdale.

Laffin 

On 30/04/2023 at 05:45, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is a shame that you couldn’t afford to retire in the uk, well a nurses pension ain’t what it used to be, fuck off…

• Like 3