CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Something to 'paw' over

Witheredscrote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12227563/School-centre-cat-gender-row-DENIES-allowing-pupils-identify-furries.html?ito=link_share_article-image-share#i-5ba30b9fd179b70a

Give the little cunt a saucer of milk at lunch time, ban it from the bogs, give it a litter tray (which the stupid fucking teacher can empty) and make it lick its arse clean after taking a shit, sitting on a desk.

That would educate both teacher and pupil. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12227563/School-centre-cat-gender-row-DENIES-allowing-pupils-identify-furries.html?ito=link_share_article-image-share#i-5ba30b9fd179b70a

Give the little cunt a saucer of milk at lunch time, ban it from the bogs, give it a litter tray (which the stupid fucking teacher can empty) and make it lick its arse clean after taking a shit, sitting on a desk.

That would educate both teacher and pupil. 

Don't you identify as a goose?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I bet the woman(?) identifying as a teacher in that audio won't be doing that for much longer, and personally i would be identifying her as a toilet and take a Guinness shit in her mouth for coming up with such woke misguided fucking clap-trap.

I'm a bit shocked by the whole thing. But I'm feline fine now.