CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian Coup Flop

peglegtwo

On 27/06/2023 at 10:07, Mike Hunt said:

So you really believe a relatively tiny tinpot army, who'd end up requesting more ammo from Putin could overthrow him? Neither did they.

Load of bollocks the whole fake news story. About as far fetched as a large tin of Beluga caviar from Moscow, or Rishi Sunak attempting to fill up his VW Golf at the BP garage. 
BREAKING NEWS…..EVERYONE  WATCHING IS A CUNT.

• Like 1

On 27/06/2023 at 23:38, Roadkill said:

They're funded by Russia and full of Russian cunts so I think it's safe to say there's a connection. Basically their modus operandi before the war was to rape and pillage in Africa and enforce Russian interests in foreign wars by keeping the right cunts in power.

Turns out giving a bunch of murderers and militant racists a bunch of guns and a free pass gives them a bit of an ego, a fragile one at that, which tends to get damaged when the enemy they're fighting does such unspeakable things like fight back or have any kind of training or comparative equipment.

They've also been known to kill their own members via sledgehammer or analy rape anyone who isn't geet tough and hard, but they swear they aren't gay.

Basically a bunch of 'orrible little cunts who really emphasize the "special" in special forces.

There's already been reports of the ones being forced to sign up with the regular Russian infantry getting a friendly welcome by the miserable conscript wankers they were previously  lording it over.

If you seriously believe any of the shit you’ve been dripfed about this ‘war’ RK then I’m very disappointed mate. Todays thrilling episode of the Ukraine reality TV show had the puppet President Vlod (in full GI Joe khaki costume) welcoming the cabals favourite climate goblin Greta ‘How dare you!’ Cuntberg to his movie set headquarters in Kiev (Hollywood) and thanking the stunted, titless little gargoyle for coming to offer her profound advice on ‘net zero’.

I bet seeing that will have put the fear of Godsky into Putin for sure. This could be the decisive blow that finishes him.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If you seriously believe any of the shit you’ve been dripfed about this ‘war’ RK then I’m very disappointed mate. Todays thrilling episode of the Ukraine reality TV show had the puppet President Vlod (in full GI Joe khaki costume) welcoming the cabals favourite climate goblin Greta ‘How dare you!’ Cuntberg to his movie set headquarters in Kiev (Hollywood) and thanking the stunted, titless little gargoyle for coming to offer her profound advice on ‘net zero’.

I bet seeing that will have put the fear of Godsky into Putin for sure. This could be the decisive blow that finishes him.

I don't give a shit about either side in this war, Billy. I'm just pointing out your false statement that these glow in the dark cunts are getting free cash that could go towards helping disabled blind children with AIDS and crack addictions.

They're getting stockpiled military equipment that was bought years ago at the taxpayer's expense then left in a big shed. The number you're seeing is the highly inflated and often double charged value of all the shit (conveniently decided by the cunts seeing this as a huge opportunity to show the plebs how much they care about independence and sovereignty and unicorns and rainbows and shit), not cold hard bags of cash.

Those long range Storm Shadow missiles the little bastards have been frying Vlad with are from back when you still had your original teeth. Due an upgrade or a scrapping, turns out giving them to Ukraine was cheaper and more politically valuable than either of those options.

It's more of a huge advertising campaign for the military industrial complex than a money laundering scheme. We have HS2 for that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't give a shit about either side in this war, Billy. I'm just pointing out your false statement that these glow in the dark cunts are getting free cash that could go towards helping disabled blind children with AIDS and crack addictions.

They're getting stockpiled military equipment that was bought years ago at the taxpayer's expense then left in a big shed. The number you're seeing is the highly inflated and often double charged value of all the shit (conveniently decided by the cunts seeing this as a huge opportunity to show the plebs how much they care about independence and sovereignty and unicorns and rainbows and shit), not cold hard bags of cash.

Those long range Storm Shadow missiles the little bastards have been frying Vlad with are from back when you still had your original teeth. Due an upgrade or a scrapping, turns out giving them to Ukraine was cheaper and more politically valuable than either of those options.

It's more of a huge advertising campaign for the military industrial complex than a money laundering scheme. We have HS2 for that.

The prospect of waking up some day soon and realising that I’ve become a small pile of radioactive dust while I’ve been sleeping isn’t a major concern to me RK, as I’ve been watching a lot of videos on the internet about what to do after that happens, and all I’m going to say is that I’ve made all the necessary preparations, which I’m pretty sure very few on here have. Forward thinking has always been my game. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The prospect of waking up some day soon and realising that I’ve become a small pile of radioactive dust while I’ve been sleeping isn’t a major concern to me RK, as I’ve been watching a lot of videos on the internet about what to do after that happens, and all I’m going to say is that I’ve made all the necessary preparations, which I’m pretty sure very few on here have. Forward thinking has always been my game. 

There’s a new vaccine for nuclear fallout, Bill. No doubt you’ll be first in line. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There’s a new vaccine for nuclear fallout, Bill. No doubt you’ll be first in line. 

Not if Roops gets there before me, but I’ll try anything once as long I’m following ‘the science’. It’s never been totally wrong before. 🤣

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ooo..bally baby..its nearly july..time to stand around a 50 foot pile of burnin pallets n get cunted out of yer face n scream for filthy taig blood..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Tbh Poncywanker I’m thinking of giving all that a miss this year and joining your lot for the Pride Month celebrations. I can see myself marching down O’Connell St. wearing my sash, bowler hat and fuck all else, huge black dildo hanging out of my arse, holding hands with you and Gerry Adams and pointing my erect penis at Leo Varadkars firm naked buttocks swivelling down the street in front of us. 
What’s gone wrong with you lot ? Surely you weren’t always this fucking thick? Or were you?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is a Threads thread now.

pass the sheep guts and traffic warden sausages.

If memory serves at the end the population was reduced to a semi-literate grunting group of savages who were looting, raping and killing each other. Giving birth to mutant babies at 12. Watching old videos of children’s programmes in slack-jawed awe. Living hand to mouth in semi-permanent cold and darkness. 

Are we sure Wales hasn’t been bombed in Secret?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Todays thrilling episode of the Ukraine reality TV show had the puppet President Vlod (in full GI Joe khaki costume) welcoming the cabals favourite climate goblin Greta ‘How dare you!’ Cuntberg to his movie set headquarters in Kiev (Hollywood) and thanking the stunted, titless little gargoyle for coming to offer her profound advice on ‘net zero’.

If anyone looks like a mong, she does.

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If memory serves at the end the population was reduced to a semi-literate grunting group of savages who were looting, raping and killing each other. Giving birth to mutant babies at 12. Watching old videos of children’s programmes in slack-jawed awe. Living hand to mouth in semi-permanent cold and darkness. 

That was pretty much it. It was brilliantly done. The totally unprepared ‘regional government’ bunkers, basically the cellars beneath town halls, perfectly illustrated the futility of attempting to ‘just carry on’ in the wake of something so comprehensively devastating. Sure, it was theoretical, but it was researched and advised upon by an army of seriously qualified boffins in the field of nuclear detonations and the after effects. The most chilling and disturbing bit of cinema I’ve ever seen. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That was pretty much it. It was brilliantly done. The totally unprepared ‘regional government’ bunkers, basically the cellars beneath town halls, perfectly illustrated the futility of attempting to ‘just carry on’ in the wake of something so comprehensively devastating. Sure, it was theoretical, but it was researched and advised upon by an army of seriously qualified boffins in the field of nuclear detonations and the after effects. The most chilling and disturbing bit of cinema I’ve ever seen. 

I remember snapshots of it even now Eric. The tearful pregnant Ruth scraping wallpaper while the radio tells her how to take cover “when you hear the air attack warning”. The bloke on the bog when the bomb drops. The woman pissing her trousers when she sees the mushroom cloud. And what does the CND woman say, before they cart her off to the cells? “You cannot win a nuclear war”. Bang on. If it eventually kicks off in the Northern Hemisphere, you’ll find me slowly decomposing surrounded by the contents of my wine cellar. At least down here we’ll get a bit of warning of nuclear winter. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I remember snapshots of it even now Eric. The tearful pregnant Ruth scraping wallpaper while the radio tells her how to take cover “when you hear the air attack warning”. The bloke on the bog when the bomb drops. The woman pissing her trousers when she sees the mushroom cloud. And what does the CND woman say, before they cart her off to the cells? “You cannot win a nuclear war”. Bang on. If it eventually kicks off in the Northern Hemisphere, you’ll find me slowly decomposing surrounded by the contents of my wine cellar. At least down here we’ll get a bit of warning of nuclear winter. 

Atomic bombs are quite damaging to people only if they’re stupid and haven’t crouched underneath the kitchen table in a foetal position as soon as it explodes.  It’s not rocket science ffs.

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I doubt you've ever been to Wales in your life you slimy little faux GP, soy boy cunt otherwise you wouldn't be saying anything as ridiculous and bizarre about somewhere that looks like this and generally has a high standard of living and nice lifestyle.

gwynedd.jpg?q=40 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bang on. If it eventually kicks off in the Northern Hemisphere, you’ll find me slowly decomposing surrounded by the contents of my wine cellar. At least down here we’ll get a bit of warning of nuclear winter. 

I read that in the event of a full scale war with the septics China has plans drawn up to send wave after wave of millions of PLA troops via cargo ships to invade america's 'west coast' and slaughter every yank in the country they come across, now imagine what they'd do to you yank poodles in australia and how easily they'd do it 😉

I saw a documentary about 'western straya' on BBC4 not so long ago actually, great train journeys or something and i must say it looks like a giant cat litter tray, fuck off.

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

Tbh Poncywanker I’m thinking of giving all that a miss this year and joining your lot for the Pride Month celebrations. I can see myself marching down O’Connell St. wearing my sash, bowler hat and fuck all else, huge black dildo hanging out of my arse, holding hands with you and Gerry Adams and pointing my erect penis at Leo Varadkars firm naked buttocks swivelling down the street in front of us. 
What’s gone wrong with you lot ? Surely you weren’t always this fucking thick? Or were you?

Ah don't be doin that bally baby..yer people set the template for pride...all those blokes marchin with flegs n banners n cheering for a gay Dutch guy ina wig n powered face..lol

54 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Whisht now.......whisht. Its OK. Show me on the Teddy bear where the good doctor touched you.

I wonder how many times 'Doc' has seen a prolapsed arsehole staring him in the face, not counting when he looks in the mirror obviously.

11 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah don't be doin that bally baby..yer people set the template for pride...all those blokes marchin with flegs n banners n cheering for a gay Dutch guy ina wig n powered face..lol

Unless I’ve got it all arse about face Pantyliner, the vast majority of arsebandits and kiddy fiddlers on the ‘island of Ireland’ in recent history have been either Catholic priests or a sibling of your head honcho ‘freedom felcher’ himself, Saint Gerry of Adams. Lol.

• Like 1