CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You better start praying fellas

Neil

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Thing is she's clocked on that this is getting her more attention, she clearly didn't give a shit about it when it happened, but some cunt later on obviously made her aware of the opportunity she'd been gifted.

She's 33, probably only got a few more declining years in the game until she's forced out of it and loses whatever little relevance she has - at the very least she's secured herself a lifetime position as a spokeswoman in the sport, probably a management career in the future, fuck knows how many offers of interviews and deals from documentary makers or writers wanting to tell her story - and all its cost is the reputation of a mediocre, male ex footballer who had the audacity to try and defend himself against the media outrage juggernaut.

It’s not rocket science RK. Would you prefer to be remembered as the ‘stunning and brave’ member of the Spanish ‘wimmins’ team that won the ‘Wimmins World Cup’ and was then still ‘stunning and brave’ enough to repel the unrequited sexual advances of a dangerous pervert, or just go down in history as the useless, fucking ugly cunt who couldn’t even score from the penalty spot half an hour previously?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s not rocket science RK. Would you prefer to be remembered as the ‘stunning and brave’ member of the Spanish ‘wimmins’ team that won the ‘Wimmins World Cup’ and was then still ‘stunning and brave’ enough to repel the unrequited sexual advances of a dangerous pervert, or just go down in history as the useless, fucking ugly cunt who couldn’t even score from the penalty spot half an hour previously?

Yuuu paddy bawastaad..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

You posted that image, not me.  But there’s something very very strange about the Maui incident (leading up to it, during it, and after it). Perhaps you should have a deeper look into it and see what you think? 
Just saying.

The image, as you well know, is what some of the tin foil brigade are using to substantiate their absurd claims.

I’ve neither the time or the inclination to go wading through yet another load of conspiracy theory bollocks. I’ll just assume that the simplest explanation is true - that the fires were as a result of high temperatures and strong winds.

I find the ‘simplest explanation’ approach works well when applied to other conspiracy theories, such as 9/11 and the lunar landings.

16 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

The image, as you well know, is what some of the tin foil brigade are using to substantiate their absurd claims.

I’ve neither the time or the inclination to go wading through yet another load of conspiracy theory bollocks. I’ll just assume that the simplest explanation is true - that the fires were as a result of high temperatures and strong winds.

I find the ‘simplest explanation’ approach works well when applied to other conspiracy theories, such as 9/11 and the lunar landings.

I took one for the team by donating ten minutes of my time viewing the absurd vid that had juiced KB up so much that he linked it twice. (Well, not exactly "linked" - after four and a half years at The Corner, he still hasn't fathomed how to link a vid :rolleyes:)

The anonymously posted Maui vid was designed to mug off conspiracy mugs and naturally KB fell for it hook, line and sinker. Replete with revisited disproven facts and poorly doctored imagery the conclusion was confusing to say the least. On the one hand the fires were the work of rogue nations, on the other by public/private equity managers. Only thing missing was an assertion that the CCP was in cahoots with Blackrock on direction from the WEF high table.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I took one for the team by donating ten minutes of my time viewing the absurd vid that had juiced KB up so much that he linked it twice. (Well, not exactly "linked" - after four and a half years at The Corner, he still hasn't fathomed how to link a vid :rolleyes:)

The anonymously posted Maui vid was designed to mug off conspiracy mugs and naturally KB fell for it hook, line and sinker. Replete with revisited disproven facts and poorly doctored imagery the conclusion was confusing to say the least. On the one hand the fires were the work of rogue nations, on the other by public/private equity managers. Only thing missing was an assertion that the CCP was in cahoots with Blackrock on direction from the WEF high table.

It was a kid burning caterpillars with a magnifying glass.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Not for the first time I imagine. 🤣😘

For someone who willingly takes one from teams Trump, QAnon, Fox & Friends and the entire Slackjaw community, your statement is somewhat incongruous...and before you start whining like a bitch, remember this; in the four and a half years you've been on The Corner you have never got anything right.

Stay warm.

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

remember this; in the four and a half years you've been on The Corner you have never got anything right.

A bit harsh imo, but tbf you’ve obviously read all 17,000+ posts I’ve made, to come to that conclusion. I’m just happy to have such a dedicated, full time stalker as you keeping an eye on my work. 😍

On 31/08/2023 at 00:00, King Billy said:

A bit harsh imo, but tbf you’ve obviously read all 17,000+ posts I’ve made, to come to that conclusion. I’m just happy to have such a dedicated, full time stalker as you keeping an eye on my work. 😍

Harsh but true. 

Stay Warm