CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

You better start praying fellas

Neil

Praying that the fucking Lionesses fuck up in the next 2 games otherwise we're fucked. I cannot begin to imagine the caterwalling and bullshit that will come our way if a load of shit footballers beat another load of shit footballers. PLEASE someone beat them or it'll be carnage. You have been warned!

16 minutes ago, Neil said:

Praying that the fucking Lionesses fuck up in the next 2 games otherwise we're fucked. I cannot begin to imagine the caterwalling and bullshit that will come our way if a load of shit footballers beat another load of shit footballers. PLEASE someone beat them or it'll be carnage. You have been warned!

Oh, come on.  

Perhaps @Cuntybaws can verify, but I hear it’s so desperate back in the UK that even the Scots are cheering for the England Ladies in the sure and certain promise that every Englishman will be driven mad by never hearing the end of it. Sixty years of hurt will seem like a fucking cakewalk. 

I’m backing the Swedes. Fucking gorgeous. 

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Not to mention them schoolyard netball cunts that together with the spastic ‘Lionesses’ seem to occupy 90% of the BBC Sports site. Woke wankers. 5 of the remaining 10% is of course about the faecal ferret that is Tom Daley and his much anticipated comeback. I’ll masturbate like a demented gibbon if the cunt snaps his disgusting spine.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

waynes-world-and-monkeys-might-fly-out-my-butt.gif

Wayne Campbell’s shitbox car, the blue AMC Pacer is still knocking around somewhere on the auto/film memorabilia circuit. 
 Last I saw, those fat cunts in the Las Vegas pawn shop bought it and restored it, bubblegum dispenser still screwed to the headlining.

On 07/08/2023 at 12:01, Neil said:

You only watch the first 5 minutes of wimmins games until you reach the vinegar strokes anyway, Neil. 

Guest judgetwi

It could get a lot worse. Imagine the “Lionesses” (terrible sexist name but the BBC approves of it so shut the fuck up) become not only European Champions but World Champions! The wokies, especially Gary “I am black” Lineker, are going to lose their shit. 
May I point out that the England Wimminz netball team who recently lost the World Cup final are , according to the BBC, known as “The Roses”. The BBC patronising wimminz!!! No, it can’t be true! I just made it all up, didn’t I ?

On 07/08/2023 at 14:32, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ll masturbate like a demented gibbon

You'll be doing that anyway.

I'm sure young Thomas reminds you of all those lonely cabin boys, far away from home on the high seas, just looking for a bit of comfort after a hard day over the Captain's table 

2 hours ago, Zev said:

I'm sure young Thomas reminds you of all those lonely cabin boys, far away from home on the high seas, just looking for a bit of comfort after a hard day over the Captain's table 

large.IMG_2474.png.4576164e53e0f3aadfac52642e85d08f.png
It would appear that you and ‘Young Thomas’ have much in common. Where do you think his right thumb is in this image?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zev said:

Reported. You’ve put your foot right in it this time, which is very surprising considering the amount of time you spend in the park searching for it.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Reported. You’ve put your foot right in it this time, which is very surprising considering the amount of time you spend in the park searching for it.

He's got a point, though has scored an own goal in his comment due to his problem of not knowing when to stop talking.

Ok, grace period over. Rule 13 infractions, no matter how obtuse, will be dealt with.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

He's got a point, though has scored an own goal in his comment due to his problem of not knowing when to stop talking.

Ok, grace period over. Rule 13 infractions, no matter how obtuse, will be dealt with.

What you telling me for? Fuck off.

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So Rule 13 will be “dealt with”? Oh yes, I remember the “grace period “ and it only applied when it was my good self on the end of those accusations. We’ll soon see how much bottle you’ve got to apply your own rules. I say you’ve got fuck all bottle. All talk, all bullshit…..but what would you expect from a geezer who pretends to be a woman in the hope that nobody will take the piss? Total fake, always a fake.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So Rule 13 will be “dealt with”? Oh yes, I remember the “grace period “ and it only applied when it was my good self on the end of those accusations. We’ll soon see how much bottle you’ve got to apply your own rules. I say you’ve got fuck all bottle. All talk, all bullshit…..but what would you expect from a geezer who pretends to be a woman in the hope that nobody will take the piss? Total fake, always a fake.

It's quite simple, either comply or don't. Let's see if you've got the bottle to push the boundaries then see if I've got the bottle to kick your sorry alcohol-ravaged arse into the ether. Your call...

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Come on Judgie Poos .. play by the book. :)

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's quite simple, either comply or don't. Let's see if you've got the bottle to push the boundaries then see if I've got the bottle to kick your sorry alcohol-ravaged arse into the ether. Your call...

Fuck off you two faced heap of verminous fox shit. You’re without doubt the most disingenuous and precious fucking loser ever and you know it, as does everyone apart from the very few saddoes who’ve got so used to having their tongues so firmly jammed up your vile size 18+ Lizzolike dirtbox that they’ve probably declared their occupation to HMRC as ‘full time bottom feeder’. No one with an ounce of sense gives a flying fuck about your latest pathetic dictat and even less about the consequences of ignoring you stamping your enormous feet. Do yourself and everyone else (with the obvious exception of the aforementioned wankers) a favour, accept that even here on Cunts Corner you’re fucking despised and the only reason you’re tolerated at all is because of your narcissistic threats and actions which you try to justify with your moderators hat on when in reality it’s apparent that you’ve got fuck all else of interest to bring to the table. 
And just as a matter of curiosity why have you got this firework up your arse around the subject of noncing (even if just simply implied) when all manner of other heinous insults and accusations are deemed to be perfectly acceptable? I guess that must be down to the ‘consistency’ that you rattle on about regularly when no one fucking listens to your BS anyway.

Get fucked.