CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Portable 4-way traffic light cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

I don’t know where you cunts live, but up here, these bastard things have sprung up everywhere in the past two months. Normally, it’s at the end of the tax year when bent councils are scrambling to look like they’re spending allocated funding. But it’s August.

I was due a ‘back to work’ interview this week and spent 40 minutes on the road for a trip that ordinarily takes 10 minutes. Just who the bastard-fuck is programming these lights? There’s never any cunt working when you go past the partially dug trench and it’s winding everyone up…it’s not necessary at all. Bang goes your UK productivity when the nation’s transport and roads infrastructure is this fucked. 

I drive a one year old Bentley GTC these days, and the car is not cut out to idle this much and, more importantly, it causes life-threatening pollution. I am now faced with a hefty bill for congealed fuel injectors, which don’t come cheap, I’ll tell you that for nothing. I missed my appointment at the Benefits Office and now the cunts are threatening to suspend my Jobseeker’s Allowance. 

Mike Harper is a cunt.

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I don’t know where you cunts live, but up here, these bastard things have sprung up everywhere in the past two months. Normally, it’s at the end of the tax year when bent councils are scrambling to look like they’re spending allocated funding. But it’s August.

I was due a ‘back to work’ interview this week and spent 40 minutes on the road for a trip that ordinarily takes 10 minutes. Just who the bastard-fuck is programming these lights? There’s never any cunt working when you go past the partially dug trench and it’s winding everyone up…it’s not necessary at all. Bang goes your UK productivity when the nation’s transport and roads infrastructure is this fucked. 

I drive a one year old Bentley GTC these days, and the car is not cut out to idle this much and, more importantly, it causes life-threatening pollution. I am now faced with a hefty bill for congealed fuel injectors, which don’t come cheap, I’ll tell you that for nothing. I missed my appointment at the Benefits Office and now the cunts are threatening to suspend my Jobseeker’s Allowance. 

Mike Harper is a cunt.

They’re not legal traffic signals. Just convenience for road workers. If there’s nothing coming the other way, blast through with your headlights on. 

On 29/08/2023 at 21:06, Dyslexic cnut said:

Mike Harper is a cunt.

Ask Billy if you can borrow his make believe car 

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ask Billy if you can borrow his make believe car 

He was up here a fortnight ago. Got his rims robbed, do you have any relatives in this neck of the woods?  Fuck knows how he got home but he stayed in our cock-loft and left the place spotless. Got the ale in too.

18 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They’re not legal traffic signals. Just convenience for road workers. If there’s nothing coming the other way, blast through with your headlights on. 

Cunts are everywhere. Any ideas re: the sudden proliferation?

(If that’s not an underarm half-toss I’ll be fucked if I know what is. Standing-by….)

On 29/08/2023 at 19:06, Dyslexic cnut said:

I don’t know where you cunts live, but up here, these bastard things have sprung up everywhere in the past two months. Normally, it’s at the end of the tax year when bent councils are scrambling to look like they’re spending allocated funding.

My local council isn't that forward thinking when it comes to minor levels of book fiddling, but you can set your watch by the time they will choose to do it every year. Without fail they pop up during the whole month of August, timed perfectly for the arrival of tens of thousands of northerners descending upon us in Godfuckingawful caravans and nylon shirts with flaming dragons on.

59 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My local council isn't that forward thinking when it comes to minor levels of book fiddling, but you can set your watch by the time they will choose to do it every year. Without fail they pop up during the whole month of August, timed perfectly for the arrival of tens of thousands of northerners descending upon us in Godfuckingawful caravans and nylon shirts with flaming dragons on.

This is as ‘north’ as you, (latitudinally…😜) so I’m not sure. Up (across?) here though, some cunt on the council has clearly been back-handing some of @camberwell gypsy’s family to smear rice-paper depth tarmac everfuckingwhere.

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This is as ‘north’ as you, (latitudinally…😜) so I’m not sure. Up (across?) here though, some cunt on the council has clearly been back-handed some of @camberwell gypsy’s family to smear rice-paper depth tarmac everfuckingwhere.

I usually escape during August as Frank lets me have the Barbican 1 bed AirBnB for the month.

It's alright if you don't mind the hidden upskirt cameras, the OCD level of ten plugs per square metre of wall and a galley kitchen door that's been pilfered from the set of Noel's House Party.

Top tip though, don't ever ask him for a Chinese menu.

• Like 1