CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When Shoes Laugh At You

Uncle Meatus

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Noted. I don't think he's been 'bearing' up very well since that helicopter crash outside Leicester City FC.

I have to say that I’ve always looked up to Ape but I don’t know how much longer I can idolise him. Ever since Deborah Meaden and Theo the Greek grabbed him by the collar and booted him out of The Dragons Den, with his ‘Flidspack Board Game’  firmly rammed up his arse, he’s not been himself (not that he was anyone previously). If I had to hazard a guess I’d say he’s been angrily hitting the bottle and feeling sorry for himself a bit too much. A very common trait exhibited by most (if not all) failed inventors throughout history. I’m worried for him.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I have to say that I’ve always looked up to Ape but I don’t know how much longer I can idolise him. Ever since Deborah Meaden and Theo the Greek grabbed him by the collar and booted him out of The Dragons Den, with his ‘Flidspack Board Game’  firmly rammed up his arse, he’s not been himself (not that he was anyone previously). If I had to hazard a guess I’d say he’s been angrily hitting the bottle and feeling sorry for himself a bit too much. A very common trait exhibited by most (if not all) failed inventors throughout history. I’m worried for him.

Flidspack The Board Game was picked up and marketed by Donald Trump. 

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That’s why ‘The Donald’ is a billionaire and Ape builds Tesco Value beans pyramids in his garden shed. 
Swings and roundabouts.

Not just pyramids, but replacement parts for helicopters, unfortunately rotor blade bearings made from empty bean tins don't last as long as the OEM ceramic ones, much to the disappointment of Vichai Srividdahanaprabha.

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not just pyramids, but replacement parts for helicopters, unfortunately rotor blade bearings made from empty bean tins don't last as long as the OEM ceramic ones, much to the disappointment of Vichai Srividdahanaprabha.

Indians should stick to riding around on elephants. Much less of a drop if something goes wrong.