CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NET ZERO! It’s ‘The science’ so just do as you’re told and shut up.

King Billy

Mobile phone billionaire John Caudwell, the biggest single donor to the Tory Party leading up to the 2019 General Election  landslide has been having a monumental meltdown over Rishi ‘the charwallah) Sunak’s latest attempt to placate the great unwashed in the country who never elected him as PM, not to mention his own party members who were actually given the chance to but voted not to elect him. This fucking weird looking cunt with a head like a hard boiled egg, and a battered srsehole that Frank would probably even turn down has had a major meltdown over his fellow billionaire Rishi Sunak’s pretend U turn on Bozo and Spunky Carrie’s net zero 2030 bollocks, sorry legacy.

He’s today threatened to pull all his financial support from the Tory party and give it to the Labour Party. 
He said ‘The environmental apocolypde is coming and it’s coming very rapidly. I’m very worried about the future (although it won’t affect me because I’ll be long dead and buried).’

We should ignore this profound warning from such an undeniably clever and benevolent man at our peril, and vote Labour ASAP. 
Oh hang on a minute, what’s that? Mr Caudwell was only last week boasting on Twitter about his new private Airbus H130 helicopter which emits 36x more CO2 than an S class Mercedes but can transport him in less than an hour from his 47,000 sq ft, £250 m. Mayfair mansion, to his £90m Staffordshire mansion every weekend, so he can have a good hard think about the future (or not) of the planet.

Net Zero, Climate Change etc. etc. etc. You can shove it all right up your putrid, methane rotted, vegan, renewable energy bullshit arseholes (sideways).

’HOW DARE YOU!’

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Mobile phone billionaire John Caudwell, the biggest single donor to the Tory Party leading up to the 2019 General Election  landslide has been having a monumental meltdown over Rishi ‘the charwallah) Sunak’s latest attempt to placate the great unwashed in the country who never elected him as PM, not to mention his own party members who were actually given the chance to but voted not to elect him. This fucking weird looking cunt with a head like a hard boiled egg, and a battered srsehole that Frank would probably even turn down has had a major meltdown over his fellow billionaire Rishi Sunak’s pretend U turn on Bozo and Spunky Carrie’s net zero 2030 bollocks, sorry legacy.

He’s today threatened to pull all his financial support from the Tory party and give it to the Labour Party. 
He said ‘The environmental apocolypde is coming and it’s coming very rapidly. I’m very worried about the future (although it won’t affect me because I’ll be long dead and buried).’

We should ignore this profound warning from such an undeniably clever and benevolent man at our peril, and vote Labour ASAP. 
Oh hang on a minute, what’s that? Mr Caudwell was only last week boasting on Twitter about his new private Airbus H130 helicopter which emits 36x more CO2 than an S class Mercedes but can transport him in less than an hour from his 47,000 sq ft, £250 m. Mayfair mansion, to his £90m Staffordshire mansion every weekend, so he can have a good hard think about the future (or not) of the planet.

Net Zero, Climate Change etc. etc. etc. You can shove it all right up your putrid, methane rotted, vegan, renewable energy bullshit arseholes (sideways).

’HOW DaRE YOU!’

large.F3868F97-BA26-4354-A2A8-9C50B3F02187.png.202f8032ae6f0c799ead5b5286748944.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

’HOW DARE YOU!’

John’s a close friend of mine. Always gets the ale in. Watch your mouth.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Dear Lord,

A couple of things I would like to pray for,

a) Lyme disease is terminal and kills you horribly and,

b) it's highly contagious in a pub environment.

Cheers mate,...I mean Amen.

Who is it you want dead, as it’s a bit unclear CBB? (apart from Ape obviously).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

’HOW DARE YOU!’

I'm sick of these super rich cunts who, after making loads of money decide to jump on the environment bandwagon. Leonardo DiCaprio is another one, jetting around in his private jet lecturing the plebs about the environment and Greta Thunberg causing a massive demand for electricity whenever her vegan, lefty cunt fans switch their computers on to read her latest spastic outburst. 

I've had a quick read up about this cunt KB and he has a gold digger wife almost half his age and has had a kid in his late 60s... 

I hope the Phones4U cunt gets electrocuted to death the next time he charges his phone. What a cunt. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm sick of these super rich cunts who, after making loads of money decide to jump on the environment bandwagon. Leonardo DiCaprio is another one, jetting around in his private jet lecturing the plebs about the environment and Greta Thunberg causing a massive demand for electricity whenever her vegan, lefty cunt fans switch their computers on to read her latest spastic outburst. 

I've had a quick read up about this cunt KB and he has a gold digger wife almost half his age and has had a kid in his late 60s... 

I hope the Phones4U cunt gets electrocuted to death the next time he charges his phone. What a cunt. 

The gay looking cunt also has a 75’ diesel powered ocean going yacht, with a full time crew and a heli-pad on top. Luckily for him helicopters and super-yachts are ULEZ exempt so at least he doesn’t lie awake at night worrying about the postman dropping a £180 fine through his letterbox when he wakes up, unlike millions of the little people with 10 year old Ford Fiestas etc. that they’re still paying the HP on every month. 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

The gay looking cunt also has a 75’ diesel powered ocean going yacht, with a full time crew and a heli-pad on top. Luckily for him helicopters and super-yachts are ULEZ exempt so at least he doesn’t lie awake at night worrying about the postman dropping a £180 fine through his letterbox when he wakes up, unlike millions of the little people with 10 year old Ford Fiestas etc. that they’re still paying the HP on every month. 

He definitely looks like a bumder. He's only giving 30% of his 1.5 billion fortune to his family apparently... Here's a quote from good old Mr Caudwell:

“I don’t want my kids to be broke, but if you left your kids your entire wealth, that does nothing to rebalance the rich-poor divide.

The interest alone on his fortune could feed a lot of the poor cunts in London. His Mayfair 'House' is not a million miles away from me, I might pay a tramp to shit on his doorstep. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

19 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've had a disturbing thought of @Cunty BigBollox staggering around his bungalow, singing that Wham song, alone on Christmas day, 2 litre bottle of cider in hand and wearing a piss stained Father Christmas outfit. 

The thought that Apes Christmas must be far worse would probably be very reassuring once the cider kicked in though. 

14 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've had a disturbing thought of @Cunty BigBollox staggering around his bungalow, singing that Wham song, alone on Christmas day, 2 litre bottle of cider in hand and wearing a piss stained Father Christmas outfit. 

The truth is, he only drinks 3 days a week. Yesterday, today and tomorrow.

• Like 1