CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black History Month

Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

It’s a fucking outrage imo Raas. Abolishing slavery was the worst thing that ever happened  to our local Saturday market, according to my Grandad. He used to tell me about the days when he and his dad would go down to the shed on a Saturday morning, choose a couple who weren’t pulling their weight anymore and head down to the market to trade them in for new ones, and pick up some fresh locally produced produce to bring back for Granny to crack on with in the kitchen for Sunday lunch. Nowadays the fucking market’s full of swivel eyed sand rats flogging fake I phone chargers and staring at kids when the parents aren’t looking, and tbh even if they are looking.

The world’s gone fucking mad if you ask me. 

KB, with all your experience, you are mistaking the harsh conditions of the Middle Passage with a sore Back Passage. What a strange error! 

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

“..and following surgery, I was allowed to do the horsey and the hoops, and not just the beam and the ribbon dance.”

'......and after my surgery I was able to smote the fastest wimmins bowler in the world for 18 sixes on my way to an unbeaten 254 in 15 overs for England women's cricket team. This beat my previous highest score of 21 for The Bingley Ferret Breeder's 3rd XI".