Jump to content
CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black History Month


Jake The Muss

Recommended Posts

I thought it was very nice of my laptop to remind me it was black history month this month, how very civilised. Then i thought did i miss white, yellow or brown history month ? Oh No, that's because there is NOT a month dedicated to those races of fine people that scatter this flat or globe earth. Really who comes up with this tactic of division, some organised slag is probably making money off of keeping the race card in your fucking face. Every black person i know couldn't give a royal cunt bucket about this, they just want to be left alone to get on with their lives and the ones i know do exactly that, so this bollocks isn't on their radar i'm pleased to say.

Just another elite cabals wet dream of keeping people apart, supported by corrupt governments and useful thicko's.

Fuck right off.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Couldn't agree more JTM, 

If you're love and are part of a country or culture, why the need to highlight your differences? I remember watching the mixed race Mayor of Bristol Marvin Rees on the TV a while ago, there were around 30-40 middle class whiteys (not one black cunt) protesting about slavery near the Council building. He was saying something like 'There's not to be black person out there, and they want me a to go out and apologise for slavery'. What a pile of cunt. I knew his younger sister, years ago, and she was a bit of a cunt to be honest, He seems alright though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The countries that were responsible for most (about 80%) of the triangular trade, Spain and Portugal, don't seem keen to "celebrate" this kind of thing. Neither do the South American states that the poor bastards were sent to.

The vast majority of slaves taken from sub-saharan Africa went to The Arabian countries, usually via Zanzibar. Benin became rich on it and used the proceeds to embellish their palaces with bronze castings, made from material obtained by trading with Europeans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The countries that were responsible for most (about 80%) of the triangular trade, Spain and Portugal, don't seem keen to "celebrate" this kind of thing. Neither do the South American states that the poor bastards were sent to.

The vast majority of slaves taken from sub-saharan Africa went to The Arabian countries, usually via Zanzibar. Benin became rich on it and used the proceeds to embellish their palaces with bronze castings, made from material obtained by trading with Europeans.

The Arabic countries couldn't give a fuck what colour you were, as demonstrated by the amount of white people snatched off of coastal areas of blighty. Over a million white Europeans were kidnapped and auctioned off for slaves. I'm pretty sure not many people know about this because it's never spoken of probably because nobody wants to upset the camel jockeys. 

Read 'White Gold' by Giles Milton. A real eye opener.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

white people snatched off of coastal areas of blighty

And from as far away as Iceland.

most of the "smuggers'" hideouts in  romantic Cornish legends were actually built to escape Barbary pirates, not the excise men.

After Britain became the first European nation to outlaw slavery, the Yanks started breeding their own slaves in specialised farms. The Royal Navy (at least 10% of whose crews were black) fought slavery, not just in the Atlantic but in the Pacific, the Gulf and in the eastern Med. The British exchequer spent more money stopping the trade than it ever made from it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I thought it was very nice of my laptop to remind me it was black history month this month, how very civilised. Then i thought did i miss white, yellow or brown history month ? Oh No, that's because there is NOT a month dedicated to those races of fine people that scatter this flat or globe earth. Really who comes up with this tactic of division, some organised slag is probably making money off of keeping the race card in your fucking face. Every black person i know couldn't give a royal cunt bucket about this, they just want to be left alone to get on with their lives and the ones i know do exactly that, so this bollocks isn't on their radar i'm pleased to say.

Just another elite cabals wet dream of keeping people apart, supported by corrupt governments and useful thicko's.

Fuck right off.

Yes I think the divide and rule principle is alive and doing well, the capitalist market system thrives off it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The countries that were responsible for most (about 80%) of the triangular trade, Spain and Portugal, don't seem keen to "celebrate" this kind of thing. Neither do the South American states that the poor bastards were sent to.

The vast majority of slaves taken from sub-saharan Africa went to The Arabian countries, usually via Zanzibar. Benin became rich on it and used the proceeds to embellish their palaces with bronze castings, made from material obtained by trading with Europeans.

You don't see many blacks on the Spanish costa but you do see a lot of older racist white bigots with one brain cell between them trying to get brown. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I thought it was very nice of my laptop to remind me it was black history month this month, how very civilised. Then i thought did i miss white, yellow or brown history month ? Oh No, that's because there is NOT a month dedicated to those races of fine people that scatter this flat or globe earth. Really who comes up with this tactic of division, some organised slag is probably making money off of keeping the race card in your fucking face. Every black person i know couldn't give a royal cunt bucket about this, they just want to be left alone to get on with their lives and the ones i know do exactly that, so this bollocks isn't on their radar i'm pleased to say.

Just another elite cabals wet dream of keeping people apart, supported by corrupt governments and useful thicko's.

Fuck right off.

Black History

we lived like pigs in the jungle and killed each other.

now we live like pigs in other people’s countries and kill each other.

the end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

And from as far away as Iceland.

most of the "smuggers'" hideouts in  romantic Cornish legends were actually built to escape Barbary pirates, not the excise men.

After Britain became the first European nation to outlaw slavery, the Yanks started breeding their own slaves in specialised farms. The Royal Navy (at least 10% of whose crews were black) fought slavery, not just in the Atlantic but in the Pacific, the Gulf and in the eastern Med. The British exchequer spent more money stopping the trade than it ever made from it.

 

There's an Iceland in the retail park at the end of our street, I wondered where the fuckers were all coming from...🐒🐒🐒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, and said:

Yeah, let's be honest, the cunt bit was all you were interest in.

Good evening, Rabbi Shit. You may have noticed I've effortlessly been hovering around the leaderboard this week... and was wondering how I might take a screen-grab of it, lolololololol.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, and said:

There's an Iceland in the retail park at the end of our street, I wondered where the fuckers were all coming from...🐒🐒🐒

I'm always up for a romantic Cornish legend like the ancient royal city of Padstein with King Rick. Barbarella pirates. Are you fucking joking? Aargh. AAAARGHHHHH! 'orse!' orse! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

And from as far away as Iceland.

most of the "smuggers'" hideouts in  romantic Cornish legends were actually built to escape Barbary pirates, not the excise men.

After Britain became the first European nation to outlaw slavery, the Yanks started breeding their own slaves in specialised farms. The Royal Navy (at least 10% of whose crews were black) fought slavery, not just in the Atlantic but in the Pacific, the Gulf and in the eastern Med. The British exchequer spent more money stopping the trade than it ever made from it.

 

I'm always up for a romantic Cornish legend like the ancient royal city of Padstein with King Rick. Barbarella pirates. Are you fucking joking? Aargh. AAAARGHHHHH! 'orse!' orse! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Good evening, Rabbi Shit. You may have noticed I've effortlessly been hovering around the leaderboard this week... and was wondering how I might take a screen-grab of it, lolololololol.

As I'm sure you're aware, I don't get on with the dog shit, gay avatar loving weirdo. Lol. If he tells you the screen grab method, I'd appreciate you telling me. I'd love to get my colossal (30 likes, on a quiet week lol) leaderboard score screen grab framed with further copies distributed to friends and family. I'd also repost said screen grab, should anyone dare question my outstanding achievement. Lol. Well done @and there's nothing insecure and or pathetic about it, you're an inspiration, can you repost it? Lol.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Why did you change your gay, shit loving pornstar avatar @and? You will give proper answer. Lol. 

He appears to have changed it soon after your recent comment below, when you revealed his avatar's direct link to coprophilia... it's Rabbi Insecure!

 

On 26/09/2023 at 18:15, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@and, I've noticed you've changed your username and profile picture, yet again. I decided to use Google lens to look up the weird freak cunt appearing in your avatar and it should come as no surprise that it's a bumder porn star, with a penchant for Coprophilia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Gillis

You really are a disturbed and perverted individual and have no shame in expressing said perversions. I really think you'd be better off dead and I'm sure, if you're honest with yourself think the same. 

You vile, perverted cunt. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He appears to have changed it soon after your recent comment below, when you revealed his avatar's direct link to coprophilia... it's Rabbi Insecure!

 

 

Why does everyone trust Wikipedia which is really a site for the fastest editing fingers irrespective of the truth or relevance of their additions or deletions. Total bullshit. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

As I'm sure you're aware, I don't get on with the dog shit, gay avatar loving weirdo. Lol. If he tells you the screen grab method, I'd appreciate you telling me. I'd love to get my colossal (30 likes, on a quiet week lol) leaderboard score screen grab framed with further copies distributed to friends and family. I'd also repost said screen grab, should anyone dare question my outstanding achievement. Lol. Well done @and there's nothing insecure and or pathetic about it, you're an inspiration, can you repost it? Lol.  

I haven’t screenshot it since I hit a ton.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I reckon he's into black men OCR. You'd better watch yourself.

It does worry me that he's wondering the streets of London. Do you think he showed his 'Billingsgate Gil

 

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He appears to have changed it soon after your recent comment below, when you revealed his avatar's direct link to coprophilia... it's Rabbi Insecure!

 

 

I'm sure it was within minutes, Wolfie. It then became pink trousers and now some black man. He's one weird fucking cunt. Lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I reckon he's into black men OCR. You'd better watch yourself.

It worries me he's walking the streets of London town... Hopefully he's in North London. I've had to resort to carrying rolled up bacon balls and a pork shoulder as weapons, should the weird cunt jump out from the shadows, smeared in dog shit for camouflage.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I reckon he's into black men OCR. You'd better watch yourself.

CG, I've got the Tele on in the background and Emmerdale has come on. I'm wondering if Emmerdale is celebrating black History month? There are black people everywhere in it. Is it the Emmerdale Peckham spin off series? Lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It worries me he's walking the streets of London town... Hopefully he's in North London. I've had to resort to carrying rolled up bacon balls and a pork shoulder as weapons, should the weird cunt jump out from the shadows, smeared in dog shit for camouflage.

In spite of this, I imagine his traditional ringlets serve a similar purpose as the classic Aussie cork hat.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/10/2023 at 10:11, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Couldn't agree more JTM, 

If you're love and are part of a country or culture, why the need to highlight your differences? I remember watching the mixed race Mayor of Bristol Marvin Rees on the TV a while ago, there were around 30-40 middle class whiteys (not one black cunt) protesting about slavery near the Council building. He was saying something like 'There's not to be black person out there, and they want me a to go out and apologise for slavery'. What a pile of cunt. I knew his younger sister, years ago, and she was a bit of a cunt to be honest, He seems alright though. 

It’s a fucking outrage imo Raas. Abolishing slavery was the worst thing that ever happened  to our local Saturday market, according to my Grandad. He used to tell me about the days when he and his dad would go down to the shed on a Saturday morning, choose a couple who weren’t pulling their weight anymore and head down to the market to trade them in for new ones, and pick up some fresh locally produced produce to bring back for Granny to crack on with in the kitchen for Sunday lunch. Nowadays the fucking market’s full of swivel eyed sand rats flogging fake I phone chargers and staring at kids when the parents aren’t looking, and tbh even if they are looking.

The world’s gone fucking mad if you ask me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/10/2023 at 19:47, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

CG, I've got the Tele on in the background and Emmerdale has come on. I'm wondering if Emmerdale is celebrating black History month? There are black people everywhere in it. Is it the Emmerdale Peckham spin off series? Lol. 

Zak Dingle would be turning in his grave if he saw fat Mandy pushing a little Bubbles past The Woolpack in a blinged up McLaren buggy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...