CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ofsted bollox

entitled little cunt

Cunty Head teachers and pleb teachers are up in arms demanding the centres of excellence they "work" in on a part time basis shouldn't face any criticism from governing bodies even if they way they are being run is shite, not performing and is  detrimental    to the point of its existence. How ironic it is that a psuedo  middleclass  smug "profession" that has judged millions of kids unfairly and happily thrown them on the rubbish heap on which  to fester doesn't enjoy the experience of being judged themselves  and think it somehow  unfair .They obviously don't  like the taste of their own bitter pill they shoved down the gullets of kids in the 70s , 80s  and early 90s , all because those kids presented in a different way , were unconventional or  didn't fit or suit the narrative and would rather look out the window and dream rather than learn about crop rotatation in East Africa  .Many of those forgotten kids have gone on to forge entrepreneurial  careers and make more materially  in a week than their "teachers" do in a year .Sadly many haven't and they have lived  only  a half life  and still feel the shame placed on them by their teachers  and the educational establishment .Fuck teachers , fuck headteachers and fuck the educational establishment. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Many of those forgotten kids have gone on to forge entrepreneurial  careers and make more materially  in a week than their "teachers" do in a year .Sadly many haven't and they have lived  only  a half life  and still feel the shame placed on them by their teachers  and the educational establishment .Fuck teachers , fuck headteachers and fuck the educational establishment

Judging by your writing skills, it's clear you are what I've highlighted above. Lol. You are clearly bitter at failing in life and are probably too old to turn it around, now you listen and you listen good elc... you are the architect of your failure and we, the membership shouldn't have to read your bitter ramblings anymore. Do you understand?

I'm expecting your next nomination to have wit, humour and to add some cheer to this miserable place. If you fail in this endeavour...🎶 I will attack, and you don't want that... duh nit, duh duh duh nit. I've got the power 🎶

Lol and fuck off. 

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Judging by your writing skills, it's clear you are what I've highlighted above. Lol. You are clearly bitter at failing in life and are probably too old to turn it around, now you listen and you listen good elc... you are the architect of your failure and we, the membership shouldn't have to read your bitter ramblings anymore. Do you understand?

I'm expecting your next nomination to have wit, humour and to add some cheer to this miserable place. If you fail in this endeavour...🎶 I will attack, and you don't want that... duh nit, duh duh duh nit. I've got the power 🎶

Lol and fuck off. 

Walk it like you talk it, Windrush, you're incapable of doing any of the highlighted, so why don't you go suck some more Wolfie cock, you know it'll make you feel happier, you vile cunt!

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A totally reasonable nomination, if the teachers were doing their job properly rather than just issuing hand-outs or putting videos on, Ofsted wouldn't have to go around identifying all the shit ('requires improvement') schools full of shit teachers.

If you are referring to the recent case of the head topping herself, well the Ofsted inspector found problems with the safeguarding of pupils at the school which is the most important aspect of school and nursery inspections. The school got a good report in all other areas but if there is just one concern with safeguarding then the school is fucked. If an inadequate mark is given the school have, I think 6 months to address. Then they are re-inspected. I fear that the Head teacher had other mental health issues and this Ofsted failure exacerbated them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A totally reasonable nomination, if the teachers were doing their job properly rather than just issuing hand-outs or putting videos on, Ofsted wouldn't have to go around identifying all the shit ('requires improvement') schools full of shit teachers.

You seem to be speaking from experience you fucking thick S. E. N. moron. 

46 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you are referring to the recent case of the head topping herself, well the Ofsted inspector found problems with the safeguarding of pupils at the school which is the most important aspect of school and nursery inspections. The school got a good report in all other areas but if there is just one concern with safeguarding then the school is fucked. If an inadequate mark is given the school have, I think 6 months to address. Then they are re-inspected. I fear that the Head teacher had other mental health issues and this Ofsted failure exacerbated them. 

Precisely. It was OK when she was riding the crest and she probably was ruthless in terrorising any member of her staff who fell below her own high expectations. We all know cunts who can dish it out but can't take it. Not saying she was, but this dog eat dog behaviour goes with the territory. 

Woof. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lol and fuck off. 

Cant you see you  that by trying to embarrass a person by critiquing  their style of writing you are displaying the very cunty teacher behaviour to which I allude.Your cuntyness actually goes some way to prove my point .You know nothing of me but you have  judged me as a failiure again due to my writing style or lack of it .Not that it matters but you are actually  very wrong but I'm certain that is par for the course for you .I'm lucky enough to be  in a position to help those  forgotten kids who are now adults, in a  small  way ,  and it's wonderful .Once again I have to say the obvious ,  If you don't like it don't read it you fucking dick.

36 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Precisely. It was OK when she was riding the crest and she probably was ruthless in terrorising any member of her staff who fell below her own high expectations. We all know cunts who can dish it out but can't take it. Not saying she was, but this dog eat dog behaviour goes with the territory. 

Woof. 

Bang on.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Cant you see you  that by trying to embarrass a person by critiquing  their style of writing you are displaying the very cunty teacher behaviour to which I allude.Your cuntyness actually goes some way to prove my point .You know nothing of me but you have  judged me as a failiure again due to my writing style or lack of it .Not that it matters but you are actually  very wrong but I'm certain that is par for the course for you .I'm lucky enough to be  in a position to help those  forgotten kids who are now adults, in a  small  way ,  and it's wonderful .Once again I have to say the obvious ,  If you don't like it don't read it you fucking dick.

Relax, elc... I was having a laugh, you sensitive cunt, I actually agree with a lot of your nomination. The whole education system is flawed, a one size fits all system is not right. Some kids are academic, some are creative, some are both... When you factor in under investment, shite Teachers (who shouldn't even be teaching) and a flawed system of measuring a persons intelligence and achievement based on a particular way of testing people, it's all a pile of cunt. 

Loads of these so called intelligent people have no common sense at all and may have a load of qualifications but wouldn't last 5 minutes in the real world without their parents financial support.

Yeah, elc. Fuck the whole system. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Relax, elc... I was having a laugh, you sensitive cunt, I actually agree with a lot of your nomination. The whole education system is flawed, a one size fits all system is not right. Some kids are academic, some are creative, some are both... When you factor in under investment, shite Teachers (who shouldn't even be teaching) and a flawed system of measuring a persons intelligence and achievement based on a particular way of testing people, it's all a pile of cunt. 

Loads of these so called intelligent people have no common sense at all and may have a load of qualifications but wouldn't last 5 minutes in the real world without their parents financial support.

Yeah, elc. Fuck the whole system. 

Sorry.I did actually think after I spat venom it may have been shooting from the hip somewhat  . Please Accept my apologies.