CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nollaig shóna agus blían áthas

PANZER MURPHY

As the topic sez happy Christmas and a happy new year...ive had a tremendous yuletide and new year..ya wouldn't believe what people will pay to be entertained..im.just in the door and havin a mug o coffee with me doggos watching top of the pops 1987 ..fuk me there was lodaza cunts in bands back then..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

ya wouldn't believe what people will pay to be entertained.

Thought I'd let you know, I've managed to get your email address and sent it to the benefits department of Ireland, via email. I've added screenshots of the above and other declarations of income you've not paid tax on, and also copied in the Tax office to said email. You can expect a thorough investigation into your nefarious activities.  I don't normally grass, Panzer but you've been aaaaht of order. 

Happy New Year. Lol.

On 01/01/2024 at 08:35, entitled little cunt said:

Reminds me of many holidays in Spain, sun , sea and   half built hotels,     oily food and  pushing people off unsafe  hotel  balconies

You could've done that at Grenfell, saved yourself the air fare ✈️ 

On 01/01/2024 at 03:02, PANZER MURPHY said:

As the topic sez happy Christmas and a happy new year...ive had a tremendous yuletide and new year..ya wouldn't believe what people will pay to be entertained..im.just in the door and havin a mug o coffee with me doggos watching top of the pops 1987 ..fuk me there was lodaza cunts in bands back then..lol

PEACE BE WITH YOU :)

On 01/01/2024 at 07:36, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Thought I'd let you know, I've managed to get your email address and sent it to the benefits department of Ireland, via email. I've added screenshots of the above and other declarations of income you've not paid tax on, and also copied in the Tax office to said email. You can expect a thorough investigation into your nefarious activities.  I don't normally grass, Panzer but you've been aaaaht of order. 

Happy New Year. Lol.

bumbaclaaat!

• Like 1

On 01/01/2024 at 03:02, PANZER MURPHY said:

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

On 01/01/2024 at 07:36, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Happy New Year. Lol.

Serial gwass..tell ya back in the old days you'd have knees o swiss cheeze..yuu fakkin kant lol

16 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby...the onions dead..wee jeff is now a lundy...lol

🎶Panzy called when he got the word. 
He said ‘I suppose you’ve heard?

Our new neighbour is Ali’ 🎶

🎶So I rushed to the window and looked outside, and I could hardly believe my eyes, as a big removal van pulled up onto next doors drive🎶

🎶Oh I don’t know why he’s going to need that chicken and that goat. I guess he’s got his reasons but I just don’t want to know cos for 24 hours I’ve been living next door to Ali🎶

🎶For 24 hours he’s been emptying the van, 15 wives in burkas a machete and Koran, so I’ve gotta get used to living next door to Ali🎶

🎶He groomed and befriended  some kids in the park. I heard them shouting Allah Ahkbar, with Ali🎶

🎶Now he walks through the door with his head held high, then gropes his cousin whose also his wife, cos for him polygamy and incest Is justified🎶

🎶Now Ali says I must comply with Sharia, maybe not now but within a few years ( when all of my common law rights have disappeared)🎶

🎶Now for several hours he’s been fingering me Nan (just another practice that he’s brought from Pakistan), but I’m starting to get used to living next door to Ali🎶

🎶Right now on the news they are showing his photo. He’s mowed down loads of people in a black Fiat Punto.
For 24 hours he must have had it planned, now I’ll probably never see him cos they’ve put him on remand, so I’d better get used to not living next door to Ali🎶

Fuck off.

The question is vague pen baby..if ya asking ifn im a sniff head the answer is Níl (no) in my experience its usually the borin cunts who need the Colombian marchin powder to make themselves seem more interesting or get themselves a little stiffy..lol

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The question is vague pen baby..if ya asking ifn im a sniff head the answer is Níl (no) in my experience its usually the borin cunts who need the Colombian marchin powder to make themselves seem more interesting or get themselves a little stiffy..lol

Still doing the ‘poppers’ Panzybender?

On 01/01/2024 at 08:35, entitled little cunt said:

I thought it was a title of a julio iglesias song.

I prefer Begin the beguine, that was excellent .Reminds me of many holidays in Spain, sun , sea and   half built hotels,     oily food and  pushing people off unsafe  hotel  balconies. 

Yeah, that's a cracker. Reminds me the only fucking Belfast boys I've liked are Frank Carson and Roy Walker the comedians. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah, that's a cracker. Reminds me the only fucking Belfast boys I've liked are Frank Carson and Roy Walker the comedians. 

You've never been to Belfast. Unless it was a discreet visit to Kincora.

• Like 1