CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald Trump

Cooperman

19 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Trump has compared himself to  Navalny  so I assume that he wil soon be dead.

I'd guess that Smokin' Joe will be dead sooner, then maybe the Democrats will get somebody who knows what fuckin' day it is, without looking at a calendar or consulting his gold Rolex.📅

21 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Approximately how many conspiracy theories are you actively obsessing about at the moment? Can’t just be the theft of Trumps presidency and Covid, surely?

Noah was regarded as a conspiracy theorist until it started to rain.

• Like 1

Guest Basil
26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Neither do I and you’re talking to me.

No disrespect intended, but you are making quite the idiot of yourself here.

18 minutes ago, Basil said:

No disrespect intended, but you are making quite the idiot of yourself here.

Bill and I have been jousting over Trump and Covid for years. It’s just for shits and giggles. If you want to target a real idiot, @and would be an excellent choice: He’s a weapons-grade moron.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Bill and I have been jousting over Trump and Covid for years. It’s just for shits and giggles.

Any chance you could move your fucking motor a few feet forward? I’ve been trying to reverse the imaginary M4 out of my driveway for the last hour. I’m supposed to be meeting Drew for a couple of pints at ten o clock and I don’t want him getting pissed before I get there as he’d definitely  blame you for making me late.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Any chance you could move your fucking motor a few feet forward? I’ve been trying to reverse the imaginary M4 out of my driveway for the last hour. I’m supposed to be meeting Drew for a couple of pints at ten o clock and I don’t want him getting pissed before I get there as he’d definitely  blame you for making me late.

Ten o’clock in the morning is more Drew’s style - he’ll be lying in a pool of his own vomit by now.

• Like 1

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Ten o’clock in the morning is more Drew’s style - he’ll be lying in a pool of his own vomit by now.

He’ll having something to say about that when he wakes up, crawls out of the hedge, puts on his cracked pound shop reading glasses (upside down) , wipes the dried sick off his twelve year old BlackBerry with the cuff of his anorak and focuses in on your slanderous comment.

23 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Approximately how many conspiracy theories are you actively obsessing about at the moment? Can’t just be the theft of Trumps presidency and Covid, surely?

I’m starting to suspect that conspiracy theories themselves don’t actually exist.  I bet he can’t beat that.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m starting to suspect that conspiracy theories themselves don’t actually exist.  I bet he can’t beat that.

Where have you got that preposterous theory from Eric? My guess is probably the darkest recesses of the internet where there are a lot of strange ideas bandied about . There’s people who will tell you the Earth is round, funny  men in silver suits didn’t fly up inside a giant firework and walk about on the moon (or go for a drive about in a golf buggy) and JFK wasn’t killed by a man with a magic rifle that fired bullets which could turn around 180’ in mid air and hit the target. Be careful not to get sucked into any of it Eric. The truth is out there.

Guest Basil
2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Bill and I have been jousting over Trump and Covid for years. It’s just for shits and giggles. If you want to target a real idiot, @and would be an excellent choice: He’s a weapons-grade moron.

Yes, I've already encountered that particular specimen. His views on rape are a bit odd to say the least.

1 hour ago, and said:

What's your problem @Ape™️ can't handle the competition?

Bit pathetic of you to try and drag me into your sordid little triangle of cunts.

Oh I’m sorry. Hope you’re not too upset. I know you’d never dream of (repeatedly) tagging other members in your posts, would you? 

• Like 2