CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald Trump

Cooperman

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Another fucking spastic arrives  on Cunts Corner. Fuck off.

I am feeling a bit dazed and disoriented lately, KB... @ChildeHarold's non stop and increasingly demented output, @entitled little cunt's 4 nominations a day about any old shit, 'Hardman' @Greg's constant mentioning, @'ing me and making a cunt himself and now @Cooperman trying to out spastic himself. 

It's like a useless cunt pandemic has got hold of the corner... and @Mrs Roops is being about as effective in controlling it as the useless Covid vaccines. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I am feeling a bit dazed and disoriented lately, KB... @ChildeHarold's non stop and increasingly demented output, @entitled little cunt's 4 nominations a day about any old shit, 'Hardman' @Greg's constant mentioning, @'ing me and making a cunt himself and now @Cooperman trying to out spastic himself. 

It's like a useless cunt pandemic has got hold of the corner... and @Mrs Roops is being about as effective in controlling it as the useless Covid vaccines. 

I’m getting near the end of my patient and kind thing with some of these little fucking cunts.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m getting near the end of my patient and kind thing with some of these little fucking cunts.

In the olden days they used to simply sense our disapproval, which shamed them into upping their game. Now they have to be explicitly instructed to kill themselves,

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Mrs Roops is being about as effective in controlling it as the useless Covid vaccines. 

She's been laid up ever since an altercation with King Billy got out of hand over the festive period.

1Jua.gif

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

This sounds like a job for Wonder Woman! 

Will you accept a thousand apologies? 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Shut up you stupid little halfwit cunt. 

I was trying to curry favour with the Wise Ones who escaped their material bodies thousands of years ago and now exist merely as blue spheres of light requiring nothing but the spirit of pure being. 

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

About fucking time…we’re all waiting for your Neville Chamberlain routine to end. Give the spastics the same quarter as what you got and I did when I joined. FFS!

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I was trying to curry favour with the Wise Ones who escaped their material bodies thousands of years ago and now exist merely as blue spheres of light requiring nothing but the spirit of pure being. 

You rang?

Guest Basil
35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Life's a bitch ain't it?