CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ming the merciless and the C.C.P.

Snowy

This is more of a double nomination possibly triple we will see...

So, whilst having my morning shit and thinking about the day ahead,bins ,Gareth etc etc you get the fucking jist I stumble upon this monstrosity of a video.

In said video is a bunch of cunts.

Exhibit A:

A youtube  " star" who's "famous" for doing nothing more than playing a fucking piano in some shithole down south for likes and clicks.

Exhibit B:

The Chinese Communist Party get there panties in a twist because said cunt 1 is filming said cunt 2 and he point's out the laws of our country and kindly tells them to fuck off back to China.

Now if you'd like to visit our country people from abroad who read these pages ,come on in, I'm not racist in the slightest, one of my workers at the waste disposal is of Asian looking sight, he's alright.

But what you do not do if you come here is bring your communist shit and tell us what to do ,so fuck off and take the fucking youtube star back home with you,we don't want him.

Your thoughts @Frank?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Snowy said:

So, whilst having my morning shit and thinking about the day ahead,bins ,Gareth etc etc you get the fucking jist I stumble upon this monstrosity of a video.

Exhibit A:

A youtube  " star" who's "famous" for doing nothing more than playing a fucking piano in some shithole down south for likes and clicks.

Exhibit B:

The Chinese Communist Party get there panties in a twist because said cunt 1 is filming said cunt 2 and he point's out the laws of our country and kindly tells them to fuck off back to China.

Now if you'd like to visit our country people from abroad who read these pages ,come on in, I'm not racist in the slightest, one of my workers at the waste disposal is of Asian looking sight, he's alright.

But what you do not do if you come here is bring your communist shit and tell us what to do ,so fuck off and take the fucking youtube star back home with you,we don't want him.

Your thoughts @Frank?

bring your communist shit  and tell us what to do...

Fucking right. We have enough of that here already.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Your thoughts @Frank?

That's why I don't watch the YouTube feed. 

23 minutes ago, and said:

If we'd wanted foreigners to tell us how to run our lives, we would've joined the fuckin' EU...

Oh shit!

I have to agree with you this one time.

Because of said topic would you prefer we have a joint  China Uk coalition?

I here the dog law's there are pretty lax,what you think?

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

bring your communist shit  and tell us what to do...

Fucking right. We have enough of that here already.

That fucking left hand boogie woogie drives me up the wall too. As for Trouble in Mind.... for fucks sake white guys singing the blues... as for "shit hole down south" I can think of a lot of shit holes up north that couldn't afford a piano. By the way it's not a "public space". There's very little if any space in central London that's public. Kings Cross St Pancras is private property. 

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Your thoughts @Frank?

I wondered what happened to Bobby Crush.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wondered what happened to Bobby Crush.

Buried in a time capsule with his entire collection of Russ Conway records under St Pancras International. Graham Norton performed the ceremony with a silver shovel. It was recorded on Radio 4's Loose Ends when Ned Sherrin was in charge. Poor Bobby survived but his career stayed under ground. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Buried in a time capsule with his entire collection of Russ Conway records under St Pancras International. Graham Norton performed the ceremony with a silver shovel. It was recorded on Radio 4's Loose Ends when Ned Sherrin was in charge. Poor Bobby survived but his career stayed under ground. 

He was a very strange boy.

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's a true story. Ask Graham. I guess this was around December 1999 just before the Millenium. Bobby was a gift to future generations. What a magnificent gesture a true show biz professional. 

So if he's dead, who was the cunt who played on Liberace's Joanna in Las Vegas a few years ago? Mrs Mills?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Those  who play deposited pianos in train stations are on the whole smug middle-class poofs who soak up admiration from other middle class poofs.They normally live in Berkshire .

I use that station area quite a lot as the only fucking toilets in the place are located right next to the pianos and the fucking noise coming out of it (there are two pianos about 50 metres apart) is outrageous. I:ve always thought whoever had that idea should be shot. It's a Godsend to get out of it.