CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The lineup on dragon's den

Guest Basil

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They were pretty double standard from the start. I can’t imagine a white man receiving an offer of investment for his spicy ketchup recipe, after having just demonstrated that he cannot differentiate between 1,000 and 1,000,000.

What a silly, dreadlocked thick fucking cunt.

He can stick his sauce up his non Caucasian rectum.

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Basil said:

Both programmes on tonight. Both a pile of shit.

Whatever the beeb are paying Sugar, it's too much.

I wonder what he gets out of it? 🤔 Certainly not the money. He's caked. Nowadays he's quietly consolidating his property empire and a few other investments but the flamboyant days are long gone. He's got no political ambitions. Apart from this show he keeps a low profile. He is opinion less. Nothing happens there. A human version of Northumberland. 

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I wonder what he gets out of it? 🤔 Certainly not the money. He's caked. Nowadays he's quietly consolidating his property empire and a few other investments but the flamboyant days are long gone. He's got no political ambitions. Apart from this show he keeps a low profile. He is opinion less. Nothing happens there. A human version of Northumberland. 

Sugar is just a second rate impersonator of ‘The Donald’. POTUS 45 regularly reminds the crusty old Amstrad wanker on Twitter/X of that fact, resulting in a totally predictable  meltdown by Lord Sugarlump.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷LOL🇱🇷

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sugar is just a second rate impersonator of ‘The Donald’. POTUS 45 regularly reminds the crusty old Amstrad wanker on Twitter/X of that fact, resulting in a totally predictable  meltdown by Lord Sugarlump.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷LOL🇱🇷

Late 70s and early 80s Amstrad Hifi , you could cut your fingers on the fucking stuff , load of shite 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷LOL🇱🇷

He is a curio from the early Thatcherzene, a geological era preceding the emergence of tool making human-like creatures with slightly larger brains than the average domestic cat. Artefacts from the period, found in burial chambers, include ivory and bone bracelets, simple wooden female statuettes and early Amstrad entertainment centres without remote controls (generic replacements available)🙂 

31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

early Amstrad entertainment centres without remote controls

I’ll never forget the day I got my first remote control TV and microwave oven. Coincidentally It was the same day I told my missus she’d be happier without me and told her to fuck off and not come back. 
As they say ‘when one door closes another one opens’.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ll never forget the day I got my first remote control TV and microwave oven. Coincidentally It was the same day I told my missus she’d be happier without me and told her to fuck off and not come back. 

Bill, I’m confident she didn’t need you to tell her this.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Unsolved Mysteries : Update!

Adelaide Pygmy Times: body found inside Amstrad microwave, programmed to defrost then 15 minutes on power setting 5.

23 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Sold in Comet 

So was Rotel and Grundig and they were brilliant. I miss the shops we had before the internet fucked everything up.

What I miss most is Blockbuster Video. The smell of the carpet mingling with the aroma of popcorn and jellybeans while you gambled on the back cover synopsis sounding like something watchable.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So was Rotel and Grundig and they were brilliant. I miss the shops we had before the internet fucked everything up.

What I miss most is Blockbuster Video. The smell of the carpet mingling with the aroma of popcorn and jellybeans while you gambled on the back cover synopsis sounding like something watchable.

They actually sold stuff worth looking at. In fact you could spend a good hour in a Currys or Comet ogling the equipment. In fact, a day over at Tottenham Court Road was like going to the seaside. Nothing there now just fill your gobs with shit and coffee stuff. 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tandy , can you remember them.? Video shops , electric blue , nice slim white blonde girls standing In front of a hair drier so their hair blows tantisingly off their shoulders , blue eye makeup and bright red lipstick. All in slow motion to  a backdrop of lift music circa 1979.I made Huw Edwards look like the pope when I could finally slip that In the Sony C6 after every other cunt had fucked off to bed.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Tandy , can you remember them.? Video shops , electric blue , nice slim white blonde girls standing In front of a hair drier so their hair blows tantisingly off their shoulders , blue eye makeup and bright red lipstick. All in slow motion to  a backdrop of lift music circa 1979.I made Huw Edwards look like the pope when I could finally slip that In the Sony C6 after every other cunt had fucked off to bed.

Fuck off.

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Tandy was taken over by Radio Shack I think. It was the same thing anyway. My dad used to buy resistors, transistors, capacitors and all that shit there when he was building burglar alarms on the side in the 1980s.