CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Valdo Calocane Cop Out

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Are there Donkey rides on Studland Beach by your AnB "party" caravan called Priscilla of the hot sands? 

I wouldn't mind owning a beach hut on Studlands , it's worth more than a 4 bed detached in Peterborough .Ok , you have to put up with a vista of constant bumming and always wear footwear just in case you step in some bodily fluid that's been spat out but owning that wooden wonder is better than money in the bank .

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I wouldn't mind owning a beach hut on Studlands , it's worth more than a 4 bed detached in Peterborough .Ok , you have to put up with a vista of constant bumming and always wear footwear just in case you step in some bodily fluid that's been spat out but owning that wooden wonder is better than money in the bank .

They do say Location, location, location... But how would the donkeys feel about it? 

Guest Basil
On 13/02/2024 at 22:46, ChildeHarold said:

They do say Location, location, location... But how would the donkeys feel about it? 

You mean Kirstie Allsop? She'll feel like she always does - an obese, soul selling, slobbish, cheese stinking, absolute bloody wastrel.

15 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

You mean Kirstie Allsop? She'll feel like she always does - an obese, soul selling, slobbish, cheese stinking, absolute bloody wastrel.

I said before on here; I reckon when she was young, some drunk slob sidled up to her at a party and slurred "You're lovely you are. Lovely. A real princess. Hic!". Before vomiting and sliding down the wall.  And it went to her head and she really believes she's a lovely princess. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I said before on here; I reckon when she was young, some drunk slob sidled up to her at a party and slurred "You're lovely you are. Lovely. A real princess. Hic!". Before vomiting and sliding down the wall.  And it went to her head and she really believes she's a lovely princess. 

Thirsty Ballslops.

Guest Basil
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

For some reason I'm convinced she absolutely stinks of cheese. Just a hunch, she's got that look.

9 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

It's an invented personality a sort of Fanny Craddock French style English Sunday Roast Dinner with a side of spaghetti and tapas. Phil DOES veer towards Fanny 's Johnny at times! 😅 

Guest Basil
8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's an invented personality a sort of Fanny Craddock French style English Sunday Roast Dinner with a side of spaghetti and tapas. Phil DOES veer towards Fanny 's Johnny at times! 😅 

I think Phil may be a homosexual.

7 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Noddy is an adult .. he now probably least 80 years old.

Noddy was 'rear-ended' by that accident scamming, black cunt, Sweep.

He's hoping @Wolfie will throw some work his way as a substitute for Sooty, so he can pay off his private medical bills. 🧸