CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Southwark Malarkey

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I also understand basic punctuation.

You really are multifaceted aren't you.Who would have thought , that rather awkward kid sat at the back of the class room that no body really liked has grown into a master of punktuation .Jolly well done. The hardest of travails are the most rewarding especially if it results in Miss exclaiming "clever boy".I before E except before a p or  c or t or  whatever  the fuck it is. Who really gives a fuck, there's bigger fish to fry .I suggest you reach for the vegetable oil.

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Yep that's the one  , I made Huw Edwards look like the pope. I pleaded my phone had been hacked by Rolf Harris as the ring tone was 2 little boys.

I thought his signature dish was Jake the Peg with the Extra Leg. Alluding to his giant Australian cock dipped in paint. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was he talking Italian?

Donald Trump should kick the shit out of De Niro, the fat little pasta faced has been wap cunt, and then nuke Italy on day one in the Oval Office in 2025.

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was he talking Italian?

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Donald Trump should kick the shit out of De Niro, the fat little pasta faced has been wap cunt, and then nuke Italy on day one in the Oval Office in 2025.

You don't have a long memory do you? 

On 31/01/2024 at 10:30, Penny Farthing said:

It is standard procedure for the police to refer themselves when they kill some daft cunt in the line of duty .. nothing so far to see here.

There will be , as always.The non Caucasians and mad mullah rug kneeler's are running amok because the police  know should they arrest either of the above they'll be in front of a disaplinarlly hearing pretty pronto,  found to have acted like a brown shirt (because 'da commooniteee" say "he's a good boy , he diddunt do nutting wrong " and will be driving for Tesco's within a month. 

On 01/02/2024 at 21:50, camberwell gypsy said:

De Niro didn't know where Italy was until someone showed him an atlas. 

A bit like you. Jamaica Road to the Blue? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Have you ever been to Camberwell? You're a fantasist.