CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blondes with Big Tits

Hammer of Cunts

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Money makes money plus connections... 

No doubt she'll write a book as do all the celebs , it's like a mein kampf-esq narcissistic telling of how it was all planned,  how hard it was and how they slaved endlessly for their career , how it was all down to one teacher who spotted their talent or the mother and father who told them how wonderful and clever  they were as children. The large sums of taxpayers money and adoration showered upon them is well deserved , they are indeed special people .Cunts .List the truly great actors or those of real life changing  talent .It's a  very short list .Those who really make a difference are seldom known to the wider public .

On 04/02/2024 at 17:55, entitled little cunt said:

Nadine Dorries was quite nice in her day and Angela Raynor

Raynor is just a far less attractive version of Roops, without the delusions of grandeur, intellectual superiority and imaginary irresistibility by the opposite sex. In other words just a common or garden ugly ginger hag with a history of flashing her growler for male attention, then rolling her eyes, and tut tutting when reminded about it.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Raynor is just a far less attractive version of Roops, without the delusions of grandeur, intellectual superiority and imaginary irresistibility by the opposite sex. In other words just a common or garden ugly ginger hag with a history of flashing her growler for male attention, then rolling her eyes, and tut tutting when reminded about it.

You have a  certain way with words that makes me find her even more damn  irresistible .Your litary prowess  is a menage a trois consisting of Barbara Cartland , Harold Robbins and Jackie Collins.It gave me a  certain stirring down below. 

57 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

No doubt she'll write a book as do all the celebs , it's like a mein kampf-esq narcissistic telling of how it was all planned,  how hard it was and how they slaved endlessly for their career , how it was all down to one teacher who spotted their talent or the mother and father who told them how wonderful and clever  they were as children. The large sums of taxpayers money and adoration showered upon them is well deserved , they are indeed special people .Cunts .List the truly great actors or those of real life changing  talent .It's a  very short list .Those who really make a difference are seldom known to the wider public .

Well I had that selfsame thought today watching some archive film of Richard Burton in Vienna at one of their exclusive society opera balls (for the super rich or top celebrities) and I thought Richard was the ONLY WORLD CLASS STAR this country has ever produced. Fuck all the rest they were and are fucking non entities. 

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

I've a ting for red heads with regional accents ya know ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 04/02/2024 at 12:42, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t know much about Irish politics but I do know that Michelle Mone is a porridge-wog not a spudcoon. 
 Hope that helps.

I would fuck them both until my cock fell off anyway. And that Dorries tart.

Laffin 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin 

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well I had that selfsame thought today watching some archive film of Richard Burton in Vienna at one of their exclusive society opera balls (for the super rich or top celebrities) and I thought Richard was the ONLY WORLD CLASS STAR this country has ever produced. Fuck all the rest they were and are fucking non entities. 

Richard Burton , charismatic and something those under 30 years of age have never experienced in a role model of any kind,  he was totally unapologetic of  himself , he was how he was and fuck it if you don't like it. He had that edge , unpredictable   almost intimidating .He used that voice and his cold  eyes that could  turn  what ever unfortunate victim to stone with one narrowed, intense glare. I loved him especially with Liz Taylor , pure hell raising beauty .

A test for you .What film was this Burton line from ? For extra points who was the actress he spoke them to and for a Brucie bonus name the British actor with the blonde hair who played his own iconic role  in the same film    "This is Heidi  , she's been  our top agent in Bavaria since 1941 ..... and what a disguise "

• Like 1

On 04/02/2024 at 12:42, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t know much about Irish politics but I do know that Michelle Mone is a porridge-wog not a spudcoon. 
 Hope that helps.

I would fuck them both until my cock fell off anyway. And that Dorries tart.

Lord Byron could not  have expressed the eternal triangle of lust , live and longing any better than Eric  .

She walks in beauty like the night , in cloudless climes and starrie  sky's,  she has great big jugs on which to jizz and a  furry furrow fit  to plough 

40 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Richard Burton , charismatic and something those under 30 years of age have never experienced in a role model of any kind,  he was totally unapologetic of  himself , he was how he was and fuck it if you don't like it. He had that edge , unpredictable   almost intimidating .He used that voice and his cold  eyes that could  turn  what ever unfortunate victim to stone with one narrowed, intense glare. I loved him especially with Liz Taylor , pure hell raising beauty .

A test for you .What film was this Burton line from ? For extra points who was the actress he spoke them to and for a Brucie bonus name the British actor with the blonde hair who played his own iconic role  in the same film    "This is Heidi  , she's been  our top agent in Bavaria since 1941 ..... and what a disguise "

Unfortunately,Burton was a  Welsh cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I am guessing "Where Eagles Dare" I think you see this every now and again - rare talent at just the right time. Sinatra is another one. I see the predictable flood of simpering tittle tattle about "The King" my God will this country ever progress into a modern educated nation. 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am guessing "Where Eagles Dare" I think you see this every now and again - rare talent at just the right time. Sinatra is another one. I see the predictable flood of simpering tittle tattle about "The King" my God will this country ever progress into a modern educated nation. 

Yep. Correct. The guy who played the SS officer, Derrin Nesbitt, lived round the corner from us. 

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He seemed a bit menacing on-screen what was he like? 

Nice guy. I think my mum fancied him. 

She had his autobiography and carried about hoping to bump into him. One day she came home and proudly announced that she did indeed bump into him and he autographed it for her. She's probably still got it.

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nice guy. I think my mum fancied him. 

She had his autobiography and carried about hoping to bump into him. One day she came home and proudly announced that she did indeed bump into him and he autographed it for her. She's probably still got it.

He had that sixties sharp suited image. Without being disrespectful, did he have big tits? 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

He had that sixties sharp suited image. Without being disrespectful, did he have big tits? 

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yep. Correct. The guy who played the SS officer, Derrin Nesbitt, lived round the corner from us. 

Correct .The beauty who played Heidi in superb heaving breast  Bavarian serving wench splendour was Ingrid Pitt.No wonder Burton spent a great deal of time peering down her cleavage .Derren Nesbit was married unhappily  to a starlet called  Anne Aubrey.They lived in a house in Old stevenage High Street. It was a toxic relationship  by all accounts , she left and met my dad's best mate , a tall handsome debonair  businessman.They would visit my dad's shop together , I was about 7 .Ann bless her was a lovely lady , and beautiful .She would lean forward and coo at me, her fave outfit was a suede jump suit ,there's actually a pic of her wearing it and very low cut. I got an eyeful of starlet every time and  even at that tender age I realised  just how lucky I was . She was the first woman I fell in love with.Thanks Anne .You were lovely.Sorry to those I have bored .Probably most of you .I'm glad your mum got Derren Nesbit's  autograph , he was a big star at the time  and she must have been thrilled.  Playing opposite  Burton and Eastwood was huge for him I'm sure  .He was exceptional in where eagles dare .He played Von Harpen  with charm and menace in equal measure .

You're one of the only non aggressive people on here. 

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Correct .The beauty who played Heidi in superb heaving breast  Bavarian serving wench splendour was Ingrid Pitt.No wonder Burton spent a great deal of time peering down her cleavage .Derren Nesbit was married unhappily  to a starlet called  Anne Aubrey.They lived in a house in Old stevenage High Street. It was a toxic relationship  by all accounts , she left and met my dad's best mate , a tall handsome debonair  businessman.They would visit my dad's shop together , I was about 7 .Ann bless her was a lovely lady , and beautiful .She would lean forward and coo at me, her fave outfit was a suede jump suit ,there's actually a pic of her wearing it and very low cut. I got an eyeful of starlet every time and  even at that tender age I realised  just how lucky I was . She was the first woman I fell in love with.Thanks Anne .You were lovely.Sorry to those I have bored .Probably most of you .I'm glad your mum got Derren Nesbit's  autograph , he was a big star at the time  and she must have been thrilled.  Playing opposite  Burton and Eastwood was huge for him I'm sure  .He was exceptional in where eagles dare .He played Von Harpen  with charm and menace in equal measure .

I heard that Nesbitt's missus was playing away and he gave her a bit of a hiding.

7 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Wow, fucking TPTV and a compliment at the same time. Remember Sardini: Don't be friiight! 

Actually Ingrid Pitt was a stunner. I think she was in a Countess Dracula type film. 

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Lord Byron could not  have expressed the eternal triangle of lust , live and longing any better than Eric  .

She walks in beauty like the night , in cloudless climes and starrie  sky's,  she has great big jugs on which to jizz and a  furry furrow fit  to plough 

It's Byron's anniversary this year in April. I was going to spring it on the corner then. Oh well. 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I heard that Nesbitt's missus was playing away and he gave her a bit of a hiding.

Yes  he did get a bit fruity .I think it ended up in court .Actually a post I should have sent  to you  I sent to Harold , you've probably realised that .I'm utterly fucking useless at this technology bollox .