CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blondes with Big Tits

Hammer of Cunts

49 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Michelles Mone and O'neil: has anyone ever seen them in the same room?

image.jpeg.f7dac7c26321b9aba94abc00139f4145.jpegimage.jpeg.fb3f8ebc769e4a48aab65b823086f526.jpeg

We shouild be told.

Is there anyone here who knows anything about Irish politics?

I don’t know much about Irish politics but I do know that Michelle Mone is a porridge-wog not a spudcoon. 
 Hope that helps.

I would fuck them both until my cock fell off anyway. And that Dorries tart.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I knew Hammer would step up to the plate with his (%#&@) tongue hanging out. *

*(cock) 

I'm pleased to say that I can eat my tea without letting my cock get out of control; or getting it out at all TBH. That must be hard for you even to imagine, from what I hear.

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Are you man enough? It's OK. 

Give the BBC  a chance and they'll have her reading the news , presenting News night  and appearing on get me out of here on ice with that long dark haired witch like  old bint(I can't remember the cunts name ) ,  the one they throw taxpayers money at in copious amounts and is on the screen constantly. 

39 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Give the BBC  a chance and they'll have her reading the news , presenting News night  and appearing on get me out of here on ice with that long dark haired witch like  old bint(I can't remember the cunts name ) ,  the one they throw taxpayers money at in copious amounts and is on the screen constantly. 

Claudia Anne Irena Winkleman was born into a Jewish family in the Westminster district of London on 15 January 1972, the daughter of author and journalist Eve Pollard and her husband Barry Winkleman. She grew up in the Hampstead area of London.

Seems to tick all your boxes ELC and with racy novelist Pollard as the mum - you're well in there mate. 

She's flavour of the Zoe Ball month at the BBC. The Princess, the Goddess, She Whi Must Be Obeyed and Worshipped. Yentob's top act. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Claudia Anne Irena Winkleman was born into a Jewish family in the Westminster district of London on 15 January 1972, the daughter of author and journalist Eve Pollard and her husband Barry Winkleman. She grew up in the Hampstead area of London.

Seems to tick all your boxes ELC and with racy novelist Pollard as the mum - you're well in there mate. 

She's flavour of the Zoe Ball month at the BBC. The Princess, the Goddess, She Whi Must Be Obeyed and Worshipped. Yentob's top act. 

The thread is titled: 

‘Blondes with big tits’, and you mention Eve Pollard as a side note… go on, find us a picture of Pollard’s puppies circa 80s.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The thread is titled: 

‘Blondes with big tits’, and you mention Eve Pollard as a side note… go on, find us a picture of Pollard’s puppies circa 80s.

her labia are said to resemble the rudders of Titanic and its sister ship Olympic. 

Rat

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The thread is titled: 

If you are looking for the authentic big blond girl with shoulders fit for carrying twelve gallon milk churns then look no further than Arnold country beautiful Austria. 

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yes that's the one , she had it rough as kid by the sounds of it , the  girl did good .Turned a fortune into a fortune.