CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diversity is our strength. Especially in clapham.ham

Another shooting incident today in London.Teenagers on mopeds being chased by police open up with shotgun injuring members of the public .No doubt Mr.Khan has already lit the coals and is fanning them to the correct temperature over which to drag the MET Police  officers involved for a good roasting. To stop a Caucasian committing a crime is good policing .To apprehend a non Caucasian or those of a liking for a medieval misogynistic  cult is just racist. 

• Like 2

If diversity is our strength, why is the country going down the shitter?

It's fucking obvious the useless Border Force is letting a shower of parasitic fuckin' criminal cunts into the country, and keeping the more useful, clever cunts, out.

How fuckin' difficult can it be to find out if they have any useful skills that they can contribute to our society before letting them set foot on our once green and pleasant land?

If they're here to sponge off the benefits system, deal drugs, rape women or play at being gangstas (innit) they can just be put back on their fuckin' leaky night boat to Cairo, the cunts.

3 hours ago, and said:

If diversity is our strength, why is the country going down the shitter?

It's fucking obvious the useless Border Force is letting a shower of parasitic fuckin' criminal cunts into the country, and keeping the more useful, clever cunts, out.

How fuckin' difficult can it be to find out if they have any useful skills that they can contribute to our society before letting them set foot on our once green and pleasant land?

If they're here to sponge off the benefits system, deal drugs, rape women or play at being gangstas (innit) they can just be put back on their fuckin' leaky night boat to Cairo, the cunts.

Each illegal is tested on the following 

1) Their ability  using a Zombie knife .(how long to afflict a lethal injury) 

2) How long before they wave flags and begin to tell  us how wonderful the shit hole they fled from is.

3) can they claim full benefits and  get a council flat whilst claiming they are only 14 years of age  but have 2 wives and 38 children who must also come to the UK otherwise its racist. 

4) They must hate the British population,  our culture  and sexual equality .

5) All British women should be treated with no respect what so ever .

All of this to be measured and encouraged  by the establishment. 

39 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Each illegal is tested on the following 

1) Their ability  using a Zombie knife .(how long to afflict a lethal injury) 

2) How long before they wave flags and begin to tell  us how wonderful the shit hole they fled from is.

3) can they claim full benefits and  get a council flat whilst claiming they are only 14 years of age  but have 2 wives and 38 children who must also come to the UK otherwise its racist. 

4) They must hate the British population,  our culture  and sexual equality .

5) All British women should be treated with no respect what so ever .

All of this to be measured and encouraged  by the establishment. 

It was dear old Theresa May who cut the border force as Home Secretary. They didn't mention THAT in the Friday tributes. 

She's off to spend the rest of her privileged life talking about people trafficking and some other illegal immigrant friendly shit .That the  white working classes are being screwed financially,  being murdered by the health  system they created and pay  for then  attacked, robbed, raped and murdered by the very people Ms.May wishes to help wont particularly endere her to the "ordinary " people she's made herself rich supposedly representing. What could you expect from a middle-class religion infested, out of touch with reality cunt like her .

On 10/03/2024 at 07:11, entitled little cunt said:

She's off to spend the rest of her privileged life talking about people trafficking and some other illegal immigrant friendly shit .That the  white working classes are being screwed financially,  being murdered by the health  system they created and pay  for then  attacked, robbed, raped and murdered by the very people Ms.May wishes to help wont particularly endere her to the "ordinary " people she's made herself rich supposedly representing. What could you expect from a middle-class religion infested, out of touch with reality cunt like her .

Our ‘Conservative’ government lolololol has today announced that ‘they’ (we the taxpayer) are to fund £117m for the security of Mosques across the U.K. due to the unprecedented rise in ‘Islamophobia’ since the Oct.7 Islamist terrorist attacks in Israel. 🤔

Unless I’ve been sleeping for the last five months or so the only religious sectarianism I’ve observed on the streets of Britain has been entirely coming from the other direction and directed at the victims of the aforementioned atrocity. I can’t recall the last time I saw a news report of a Mosque or Islamic school being vandalised or needing 24hr security guards, unlike every Synagogue and Jewish school that I drive past daily. 
The truth that every one of our cowardly, traitorous politicians and MSM schills knows is that the British Jews, the vast majority of the traditional British population and therefore every single person who’s not a member of the protected ‘peaceful’ flying carpet cult isn’t the imagined threat that has been conjured up out of thin air and labelled as ‘far right extremists’ to be hunted down and jailed.

Its time the British working class who’s taxes pay for all this self flagellating BS finally grow a pair and say ‘NO thanks. Go fuck yourselves’ to the traitors in power who’ve been dry shafting them up the arse for decades and receiving a big fat thank you for their brazen treachery.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Our ‘Conservative’ government lolololol has today announced that ‘they’ (we the taxpayer) are to fund £117m for the security of Mosques across the U.K. due to the unprecedented rise in ‘Islamophobia’ since the Oct.7 Islamist terrorist attacks in Israel. 🤔

Unless I’ve been sleeping for the last five months or so the only religious sectarianism I’ve observed on the streets of Britain has been entirely coming from the other direction and directed at the victims of the aforementioned atrocity. I can’t recall the last time I saw a news report of a Mosque or Islamic school being vandalised or needing 24hr security guards, unlike every Synagogue and Jewish school that I drive past daily. 
The truth that every one of our cowardly, traitorous politicians and MSM schills knows is that the British Jews, the vast majority of the traditional British population and therefore every single person who’s not a member of the protected ‘peaceful’ flying carpet cult isn’t the imagined threat that has been conjured up out of thin air and labelled as ‘far right extremists’ to be hunted down and jailed.

Its time the British working class who’s taxes pay for all this self flagellating BS finally grow a pair and say ‘NO thanks. Go fuck yourselves’ to the traitors in power who’ve been dry shafting them up the arse for decades and receiving a big fat thank you for their brazen treachery.

Each day it gets worse to the point I don't know who's operating in some alternative reality, me or the establishment with their never ending  carpet kneeler loving bollocks. Anti semitism  is now normal in the UK.For Jewish people to be afraid to walk the streets in which they live  is now normal.To be attacked verbally and physically is normal and cunt polititions  talk of "islamaphobia". Its not Jews who for the past 50 years have been murdering innocent people worldwide from bombs in Spanish train stations to flying planes into buildings to bombing,  stabbling and shooting and beheading on the streets of london. A "Phobia" is an irrational fear .There's nothing irrational about a fear of Islam.Get on a london bus and a bearded  flip flop wearing kneeler  walks on with a rucksack  strapped to his back .Is it irrational to watch the cunt like a hawk , to feel uneasy and even get off just in case ?Why the fuck label that a phobia when one of the cunts lifted the roof of a london bus like it had been opened with a can opener killing innocent women and children and for what ? , he was angry about a fucking cartoon.

• Like 1