CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rose Dugdale

I see that this fat despicable slug has died .. I hope that her death was painful. I despised her because of her hatred and treacherous hatred of the British working class rather than for her support for a united Ireland .. the manner which chose to show that "support also made her an enemy of all Irish people too.

32 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I see that this fat despicable slug has died .. I hope that her death was painful. I despised her because of her hatred and treacherous hatred of the British working class rather than for her support for a united Ireland .. the manner which chose to show that "support also made her an enemy of all Irish people too.

A serious question. Having just read her Wikipedia page, it doesn’t explain why she wasn’t nicked and locked up again after she started bomb making again following her release from prison in 1980? It reads as if it was common knowledge that she had resumed her terrorist activities, yet she lived out her retirement a free woman. Doesn’t make sense.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A serious question. Having just read her Wikipedia page, it doesn’t explain why she wasn’t nicked and locked up again after she started bomb making again following her release from prison in 1980? It reads as if it was common knowledge that she had resumed her terrorist activities, yet she lived out her retirement a free woman. Doesn’t make sense.

Aristocratic relatives?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

In some ways her early life and how she developed in her 30s looks similar to Constance Marten .. privilege and could probably have had any man because of her upbringing but chose to go rougher than rough.

She looks like one of those morose Third Reich hags that Ratcum gets excited about.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Eric I’m topping the LB because I retracted one of your likes from the other day. It’s made me feel cheap. 

I don’t mind. I’m jealous really. I’ve forgotten what it feels like to get excited about it.

• Like 2

The 70s  were really the halcyon days of terrorism.That  perky dark haired kraut in a multi coloured striped tight  roll neck top , wasn't she part of Baader meinhoff ? There was a splattering of posh birds who took up the AK47 and threatened the world in a lipstick  revolution .If I was to be eliminated,  something a few members of this site would happily arrange,  I'd much rather it by the hand of an idealistic beauty with a vogue magazine in her shoulder bag rather than some filthy  little  carpet kneeling illegal  immigrant upset because I dont believe in his silly cult. No doubt about it , apart from cancer survival rates the 70s were fucking fantastic .The Terror , the women , the clothes, the music, the cars, the motorcycles, the bicycles .The BBC still had clipped British accents and didn't me I should be ashamed for being Caucasian. 

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The 70s  were really the halcyon days of terrorism.That  perky dark haired kraut in a multi coloured striped tight  roll neck top , wasn't she part of Baader meinhoff ? There was a splattering of posh birds who took up the AK47 and threatened the world in a lipstick  revolution .If I was to be eliminated,  something a few members of this site would happily arrange,  I'd much rather it by the hand of an idealistic beauty with a vogue magazine in her shoulder bag rather than some filthy  little  carpet kneeling illegal  immigrant upset because I dont believe in his silly cult. No doubt about it , apart from cancer survival rates the 70s were fucking fantastic .The Terror , the women , the clothes, the music, the cars, the motorcycles, the bicycles .The BBC still had clipped British accents and didn't me I should be ashamed for being Caucasian. 

Rolf Harris, Jimmy Savile, Stuart Hall.....ah the 70s. Marvellous 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Being born in 1972, my golden memories straddle two decades. My first twinge of sexual attraction came from Suzi Quattro in leather jeans. And before I knew it, it was the 1980s and I’m confronted with Sally James, in leather jeans.

By the time Phillipa Forrester started wearing leather jeans in the 90s, I was caught in a 3 decade wanking cycle.  
Hope that helps.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Being born in 1972, my golden memories straddle two decades. My first twinge of sexual attraction came from Suzi Quattro in leather jeans. And before I knew it, it was the 1980s and I’m confronted with Sally James, in leather jeans.

By the time Phillipa Forrester started wearing leather jeans in the 90s, I was caught in a 3 decade wanking cycle.  
Hope that helps.

While Sally James verified my heterosexuality as a young lad, the missing link here has to be the utterly delectable Ms. Erin Grey, whose tight spandex uniforms were every bit as hot as any leather-clad female back in the day. It's no coincidence Twiki's head resembled something from Roops' bedside drawer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

While Sally James verified my heterosexuality as a young lad, the missing link here has to be the utterly delectable Ms. Erin Grey, whose tight spandex uniforms were every bit as hot as any leather-clad female back in the day. It's no coincidence Twiki's head resembled something from Roops' bedside drawer. 

Good call. Although Erin Grey affected me significantly, not quite as significantly as Catherine Bach in denim shorts.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good call. Although Erin Grey affected me significantly, not quite as significantly as Catherine Bach in denim shorts.

Our generation was privileged, Eric: Daisy Duke, Wilma, Legs & Co., Lisa Eilbacher, Glynis Barber, Charlie's Angels etc. Nowadays it must be extremely confusing for any red-blooded young male wishing to show appreciation for such stunning females to be thought of as sexist or demeaning to women at large, now the militant feminazi brigade have been given a platform to spout their preferred rug-munching or transgender weirdness.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Our generation was privileged, Eric: Daisy Duke, Wilma, Legs & Co., Lisa Eilbacher, Glynis Barber, Charlie's Angels etc. Nowadays it must be extremely confusing for any red-blooded young male wishing to show appreciation for such stunning females to be thought of as sexist or demeaning to women at large, now the militant feminazi brigade have been given a platform to spout their preferred rug-munching or transgender weirdness.

Cleo Rocos.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

And yet, the love of your life turned out to have four legs and a bark, how times have changed...🐩

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

While Sally James verified my heterosexuality as a young lad,

I notice you're keeping shtum about your perverted adventures with a Sooty puppet.

Of course, there always seems to have been some confusion about Sooty's gender, it has never been verified, maybe you can can confirm it one way or the other? 🧸

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Rolf Harris, Jimmy Savile, Stuart Hall.....ah the 70s. Marvellous 

Raleigh Chopper , carry on films , Jensen interceptors, no Audi cunts , Pans people, David Bowie,T rex ,  no need to wear a fuckung helmet whist riding your bike , walking to school,  kids didn't have mental health  problems or fucking cunting pro-nouns , parents didn't give kids a menu for dinner,  you ate what you were fucking given or went hungry , people were not gluten intolerant,  you could get the flu without the economy being shut down , no illegals.It could be hot and sunny without some cunt telling us we're all going to die .