CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Transgender Day of Visibility

Decimus

I'd like to wish our resident cock-in-a-frock "Lady" (lol) Penelope, a very happy Transgender Day of Visibility.

Considering "she's" (lol) hardly inconspicuous on the 364 other days of the year, stomping along the promenade of Torquay in "her" (lol) fuck-me-boots at an imposing height of 6'8, I wonder how "she" (lol) plans to become more visible on this holiest of days?

With a cock that swings like a pendulum below even the most modest of hemlines, perhaps the only way "she" (lol) can become more visible is to set "herself" (lol) alight and jump in front of the next Eddie Stobart lorry that passes the Torquay Sanatorium for the Sexually Deranged.

Fuck off.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd like to wish our resident cock-in-a-frock "Lady" (lol) Penelope, a very happy Transgender Day of Visibility.

Considering "she's" (lol) hardly inconspicuous on the 364 other days of the year, stomping along the promenade of Torquay in "her" (lol) fuck-me-boots at an imposing height of 6'8, I wonder how "she" (lol) plans to become more visible on this holiest of days?

With a cock that swings like a pendulum below even the most modest of hemlines, perhaps the only way "she" (lol) can become more visible is to set "herself" (lol) alight and jump in front of the next Eddie Stobart lorry that passes the Torquay Sanatorium for the Sexually Deranged.

Fuck off.

I don’t know which is the worst sight for sore eyes Lady Penelope with the John Holmes cock or Torquay.... 

... herds of wildebeest majestically sweeping the horizon. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

Well you seem to be doing well with you faux cock day of visibility .. Are you running around shouting "CATCH MY COCK AND PULLET!" and giving a shit coloured Easter Egg as a prize to anyone who take up your offer. @ChildeHarold stop trying to fit it .. even you are far too fat to fit up Decco's anal passage! 😀😄🤣

lol! lol! Fuck Off :)

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Well you seem to be doing well with you faux cock day of visibility .. Are you running around shouting "CATCH MY COCK AND PULLET!" and giving a shit coloured Easter Egg as a prize to anyone who take up your offer. @ChildeHarold stop trying to fit it .. even you are far too fat to fit up Decco's anal passage! 😀😄🤣

lol! lol! Fuck Off :)

I take any mention alongside Decimus as a plus. Almost as good as a Like which you stubbornly refuse to give me like Old Chap who IMHO has had a deep grudge against me ever since I was born. 

Happy Easter (and choke on that piece of jagged glass I put in your egg) 

Surely that should read 'Disability' ?. Does it mean the likes of Bruce Jenner can walk around with his bellend swinging freely beneath his skirt without fear of arrest?. These cunts make me sick. Up the Arse!

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

Matthew Stadlen.

I've just looked him up. Despite having a Bronski Beat look about him, he isn't overly fond of northern neanderthal and serial turncoat Lee fucking Anderson, so he's alright by me.

What are your thoughts on the human ambergris producer, James O'Brien?

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I take any mention alongside Decimus as a plus. Almost as good as a Like which you stubbornly refuse to give me like Old Chap who IMHO has had a deep grudge against me ever since I was born. 

Happy Easter (and choke on that piece of jagged glass I put in your egg) 

I gave it to my neighbour .. she has been taken to hospicalsic

4 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

No I am not as I did not officially know and you failed in your "duty of care".

By accepting an edible gift from a well known psychopath you didn’t exercise much care either. 

I think the loss adjuster will have a field day with this. While you took the egg off me somebody rear ended me. 

19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

By accepting an edible gift from a well known psychopath you didn’t exercise much care either. 

I think the loss adjuster will have a field day with this. While you took the egg off me somebody rear ended me. 

Was it Decco who put one up your rear?

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've just looked him up. Despite having a Bronski Beat look about him, he isn't overly fond of northern neanderthal and serial turncoat Lee fucking Anderson, so he's alright by me.

What are your thoughts on the human ambergris producer, James O'Brien?

JoB reminds me of you.. a pro-trans, little smug but likeable fellow. What are your thoughts on India Willoughby?