CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Men are cunts but are women worse ?

On 11/04/2024 at 20:33, entitled little cunt said:

Watched too much Netflix most probably. Souless little cunts .

I'm giving it a rest on here and will just watch every now and again to see what happens.  Dross watching.  This site badly needs National Lottery funding to improve its game.  Kids get it, why not cunts? 🤔 

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm giving it a rest on here and will just watch every now and again to see what happens.  Dross watching.  This site badly needs National Lottery funding to improve its game.  Kids get it, why not cunts? 🤔 

🎶Please don’t go🎶

🎶I’m begging you to stay-ay🎶

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

🎶Please don’t go🎶

🎶I’m begging you to stay-ay🎶

Do I detect a twist of bitter ironic lemon in that generous glass of Sandeman's port? 

Three or four headaches later.... I wish I hadn't had those lagers with it!

That's the trouble Billy, you're vintage, but for every Billy there's half a dozen uncouth unwashed unfunny lager louts.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do I detect a twist of bitter ironic lemon in that generous glass of Sandeman's port? 

You’ve brought back a memory from many years ago at Club U.K. in Wandsworth, when admittedly I was absolutely fucking spannered on quite a few more than the recommended dosage  of ‘white doves’ and ‘snowballs’. Apparently (according to several of my fellow ravers) I found myself surrounded by a few bouncers at the bar and told to behave myself or fuck off, simply for repeatedly ordering two ‘port and lemons’ for myself and some bird who apparently didn’t even exist.

Happy days.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’ve brought back a memory from many years ago at Club U.K. in Wandsworth, when admittedly I was absolutely fucking spannered on quite a few more than the recommended dosage  of ‘white doves’ and ‘snowballs’. Apparently (according to several of my fellow ravers) I found myself surrounded by a few bouncers at the bar and told to behave myself or fuck off, simply for repeatedly ordering two ‘port and lemons’ for myself and some bird who apparently didn’t even exist.

Happy days.

"You really got me pardner"

https://youtu.be/2ytvf5Jss2U?feature=shared

• Like 1