CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The "Wellness" industry

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Only a fraction - less than two percent - of the funds raised by that scruffy, tuneless individual actually found its way to its intended destination: famine relief. As for the veracity of that figure, I confess it's a fabrication of my own making, albeit one that seems to capture the grim reality. Once wankers Bob and Midge had come to terms on their share, the remaining amount was recklessly squandered on weaponry and 'sundry' supplies, all courtesy of the UK, destined for the coffers of the Ethiopian government.

Only a fraction-less than two percent better. As you’re responsive to my instructions these days…kill your fucking self.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Only a fraction-less than two percent better. As you’re responsive to my instructions these days…kill your fucking self.

Not really. You're once again simply highlighting what a moron you are. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

The issue with the new generation is that they "know 100% what the truth is" .. the problem is that like that generation 40 years ago is that they don't know anything .. it might actually be that there is no truth.

It must be the truth, they read it on TikTok or Instagram, the internet never lies, does it?

8 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

The issue with the new generation is that they "know 100% what the truth is" .. the problem is that like that generation 40 years ago is that they don't know anything .. it might actually be that there is no truth.

have you thought of inviting Jesus into your life?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Strangely I had such an invite last Friday.

Is he as nice as they say he is ? The  meek shall inherit the earth and all that .Sounds quite a decent bloke .He's a bit naive though , his missus got a bun in the oven but it wasn't the milkman , apparently it was some divine spirit .I've heard a few excuses in my time but that's just taking the fucking piss.

7 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Is he as nice as they say he is ? The  meek shall inherit the earth and all that .Sounds quite a decent bloke .He's a bit naive though , his missus got a bun in the oven but it wasn't the milkman , apparently it was some divine spirit .I've heard a few excuses in my time but that's just taking the fucking piss.

He vanished when I said that Jesus did not exist Bless Him.