CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Does Anybody Seriously Think $65 billion Will Help Ukraine Win?

ChildeHarold

Mind blowing front pages celebrating 2.5%* military spending with "Britain on war footing".  Listening to snotty nosed tory mps on LBC talking about calling Putin's nuclear bluff.  "We cannot allow Russia to win."  Are we back in 1914?  Without an army, without a navy, with Trident that last tested negative, with NO CLUE... WHAT THE FUCKING HELL? 🤔 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Mind blowing front pages celebrating 2.5%* military spending with "Britain on war footing".  Listening to snotty nosed tory mps on LBC talking about calling Putin's nuclear bluff.  "We cannot allow Russia to win."  Are we back in 1914?  Without an army, without a navy, with Trident that last tested negative, with NO CLUE... WHAT THE FUCKING HELL? 🤔 

Perhaps we should deploy you and your spastic-in-crime, elc, to bore Putin to such a degree that he blows his fucking brains out. Think about it - you could both turn your innate ability to put people in a fucking coma, just by typing, into a way to change the world.

Oh, I nearly forgot: fuck off.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Perhaps we should deploy you and your spastic-in-crime, elc, to bore Putin to such a degree that he blows his fucking brains out. Think about it - you could both turn your innate ability to put people in a fucking coma, just by typing, into a way to change the world.

Have you blown a fuse old chap.

10 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Have you blown a fuse old chap.

Like a Trident submarine.   We have a lot of expensive out of date Yankee military hardware for which we were overcharged.   A pair of fucking sitting duck carriers for this reborn "East of Suez" public school boy foreign policy.  A very small base in Cyprus that's within easy reach of Russian missiles and is only capable of tiny small scale operations supporting the Yanks.  It's all very pathetic.   Nobody outside Britain takes us seriously on any level anymore and WE DON'T DESERVE TO BE.   Incahoots with the Yanks we are continuously going round the world causing trouble.  

12 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m going to start calling them Corey & Trevor.

@Bubba, get back here. You’ve got fuckdonkeys to supervise.

On 22/04/2024 at 18:56, camberwell gypsy said:

Nope. I feel that it will do to keep the Ivans at arms length but to beat them is an other matter. When that runs out  they expect another handout and it may be the Don with his size 11s under the Oval office desk and he'll tell the pint size action man to fuck off, the wallet is closed. I can only see a Russian victory. 

Putin isn’t the bad guy in this CIA orchestrated puppet show. He’s just the carefully manufactured ‘pantomime villain’ who’s been prodded and poked into a corner by NATO  for at least a decade, but has refused to roll over and suck the cock of the globalist cabal.

And good on him too.

On 22/04/2024 at 19:42, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh, you're back, unfortunately. I thought (and hoped) you were dead or killed yourself. Whatever time you've had away has not improved your output has it? Spend it on a bomb and get rid of Putin and the Kremlin? Thanks for stating the obvious but I doubt even the US could pull that off, so it'll likely never happen. While it's nice to see you actually comment on the subject, as opposed to @ing Wolfie, DC, Decs and myself in nearly all of your comments with utterly shite insults, it's reminded me of how awful a contributor you really are. 

You're a thick cunt, with no humour whatsoever and are clearly only hanging around like a bad smell (Shit, lol) because you know everyone (apart from Pen) wants you dead. 

Do yourself a favour and fuck off. 

The ghost of Henry Kissenger  has waded in and given us all the benefit of his eminently superior knowledge .

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Putin isn’t the bad guy in this CIA orchestrated puppet show. He’s just the carefully manufactured ‘pantomime villain’ who’s been prodded and poked into a corner by NATO  for at least a decade, but has refused to roll over and suck the cock of the globalist cabal.

And good on him too.

I bet he's had a bit of schlong  in his time though .All that display of macho , riding a horse topless .I bet he was at soft cell gigs circa 1982 in eye liner.

On 22/04/2024 at 14:44, ChildeHarold said:

Thanks for the feedback folks.  

They've already sent billions over for the rebuilding of Ukraine .Its still being fucking bombed .Billions is going straight into the hands of corrupt local polititions and property developers. Nothing changes.Ukraine was the most corrupt shithole in the western-ish World and still is. Media wheel out some doe eyed fuckable blonde bird  as tv fodder to feel sorry for and 50% of  UK males to think "I'd put her up in the spare room and give English lessons when the fat wife's at work "Its not reality .Its all bollox and nothing to do with us what so ever .If it wasn't for Putin the muddle east would be in a far worse state than it is and we'd have bombs going off over here  like its the 5th of November .

7 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

They've already sent billions over for the rebuilding of Ukraine .Its still being fucking bombed .Billions is going straight into the hands of corrupt local polititions and property developers. Nothing changes.Ukraine was the most corrupt shithole in the western-ish World and still is. Media wheel out some doe eyed fuckable blonde bird  as tv fodder to feel sorry for and 50% of  UK males to think "I'd put her up in the spare room and give English lessons when the fat wife's at work "Its not reality .Its all bollox and nothing to do with us what so ever .If it wasn't for Putin the muddle east would be in a far worse state than it is and we'd have bombs going off over here  like its the 5th of November .

It's about fucking time England was rebuilt.   If a politician comes out with that shite about Ukraine they should be laughed off the stage. 

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I wondered how long that would take .🤣

I think most spunk drinking competitions start around 8PM and finish before midnight, if that helps?

No need to thank me.