CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Does Anybody Seriously Think $65 billion Will Help Ukraine Win?

ChildeHarold

Just a straw poll on this site to see what the overall opinion is. 

Seems to me Russia's already achieved its war aims and is within literally metres of going much further.   Crimea is not going to be handed back to the West.   The Donbas is not going to be ethnically cleansed and replaced with a pro Western anti  Russian population.  Ukraine or what is left of it will never become a viable state, economically or politically, with a credible Maiden Right Wing extremist dictatorship in Kiev purporting to be democratic. 

When you rustle it up the plate of shit is just getting larger. 

Nope. I feel that it will do to keep the Ivans at arms length but to beat them is a other matter. When that runs out  they expect another handout and it may be the Don with his size 11s under the Oval office desk and he'll tell the pint size action man to fuck off, the wallet is closed. I can only see a Russian victory. 

Re. Does Anybody Seriously Think $65 billion Will Help Ukraine Win?

I guess it depends what they do with it.

If they spent it on a bomb/missile that targeted, and obliterated, Putin and the Kremlin, it's money well spent!

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nope. I feel that it will do to keep the Ivans at arms length but to beat them is a other matter. When that runs out  they expect another handout and it may be the Don with his size 11s under the Oval office desk and he'll tell the pint size action man to fuck off, the wallet is closed. I can only see a Russian victory. 

By signing that cheque Biden lost the election? 

24 minutes ago, and said:

If they spent it on a bomb/missile that targeted, and obliterated, Putin and the Kremlin, it's money well spent!

By the time they get to receive the first tranche in any form of armaments or weapons Ukraine will be a lost cause.   It's just kicking the ball down the tunnel. 

46 minutes ago, and said:

Oh, you're back, unfortunately. I thought (and hoped) you were dead or killed yourself. Whatever time you've had away has not improved your output has it? Spend it on a bomb and get rid of Putin and the Kremlin? Thanks for stating the obvious but I doubt even the US could pull that off, so it'll likely never happen. While it's nice to see you actually comment on the subject, as opposed to @ing Wolfie, DC, Decs and myself in nearly all of your comments with utterly shite insults, it's reminded me of how awful a contributor you really are. 

You're a thick cunt, with no humour whatsoever and are clearly only hanging around like a bad smell (Shit, lol) because you know everyone (apart from Pen) wants you dead. 

Do yourself a favour and fuck off. 

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh, you're back, unfortunately. I thought (and hoped) you were dead or killed yourself. Whatever time you've had away has not improved your output has it? Spend it on a bomb and get rid of Putin and the Kremlin? Thanks for stating the obvious but I doubt even the US could pull that off, so it'll likely never happen. While it's nice to see you actually comment on the subject, as opposed to @ing Wolfie, DC, Decs and myself in nearly all of your comments with utterly shite insults, it's reminded me of how awful a contributor you really are. 

You're a thick cunt, with no humour whatsoever and are clearly only hanging around like a bad smell (Shit, lol) because you know everyone (apart from Pen) wants you dead. 

Funny that's exactly what you said to me.  You're a very welcomng sort of fellow aren't you.   Do you have a doormat with "Fuck Off" on it.   Or a machine gun tower near the front door?   Razor blades on the letter box?   A hidden snake pit on the garden path?   Do you hide up a tree in a leopard skin thong and pelt visitors with coconuts while crying out "I am Tarzan Lord of the Jungle?"  🤔 

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lighten up.

On 21/04/2024 at 22:40, ChildeHarold said:

Just a straw poll on this site to see what the overall opinion is. 

Seems to me Russia's already achieved its war aims and is within literally metres of going much further.   Crimea is not going to be handed back to the West.   The Donbas is not going to be ethnically cleansed and replaced with a pro Western anti  Russian population.  Ukraine or what is left of it will never become a viable state, economically or politically, with a credible Maiden Right Wing extremist dictatorship in Kiev purporting to be democratic. 

When you rustle it up the plate of shit is just getting larger. 

It amazes me that everyone cares so much about the  nasty little corrupt dump.The Fucking Russians can have it.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

It amazes me that everyone cares so much about the  nasty little corrupt dump.The Fucking Russians can have it.  

Russophobia is so entrenched in the public school/Oxbridge Foreign Office system that it is class driven and goes back to the days of British India it is completely psychotic.   Compared to them Putin is a level headed leader looking out for the security of his country.  But of course our Eton psychos won't have that. 

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Funny that's exactly what you said to me.  You're a very welcomng sort of fellow aren't you.   Do you have a doormat with "Fuck Off" on it.   Or a machine gun tower near the front door?   Razor blades on the letter box?   A hidden snake pit on the garden path?   Do you hide up a tree in a leopard skin thong and pelt visitors with coconuts while crying out "I am Tarzan Lord of the Jungle?"  🤔 

After a long spell of uncertainty, I've decided to give you another chance, Harold. Although your clearly off your fucking nut and costing the NHS a fortune in mental health costs you're alright. @and on the other hand is a no good, wrong'un cunt. Now, you listen, and you listen good, I'll dealing with him on my own way and would appreciate you keeping out of it, is that understood? 

41 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I like monkeys , it's actually a pleasure to see the wonderful fauna and flora of the world rather than just your  normal tirade of nimkompoop  bollocks .

You just wank off to their red arses.  The nit picking is cute though.   Fancy doing my back? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Now, you listen, and you listen good, I'll dealing with him on my own way and would appreciate you keeping out of it, is that understood? 

Before you do your 'dealing' with me, maybe you'd like some grammar classes from you gay mentor @Wolfie?

15 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Eat more roughage and dont strain whilst defecating. Use a good cream and the itch will go.It works wonders on bags under the eyes .Just wash your hands first .No one like conjunctivitis .

I was never good at anatomy except round the bike shed after school, but I see that Tibbles needs to be fed twice a day, then I've got to lock her in the cupboard and let your brother-in law collect the sofa while I hide under the table.  I think I've got it now.