CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Senna 30 years

I can't believe it's 30 years since that day at Imola.30 fucking years .The man was something else , quiet , articulate,  hugely intelligent, hugely combative and  contemplative .What an enigma.It took a week or so for it to sink in that he was gone all those years ago.F1 drivers now are just so 2nd rate  in comparison.They said Senna could make a car dance in the wet .They were right .The world was cheated out of all those spectacular balls out racing perfomances he had in him if he had just taken the fucking day off as Sid Watkins urged him to do .Ratzenberger.RIP . 

Yes Senna is a legend, one of the greatest who sadly died too young. 

elc, what is the cunt here? Is it Senna dying? Or are you nominating whatever topic or subject that comes into you stupid, meat head?  

Who the fuck do you think you are, 'elc'? You arrogant piece of shit, to think you have the right to flood the board with your spastic offerings. You cunt. 

You must be some sort of loner who thinks he's a right laugh when in reality you are a boring, ranting cunt  who has no redeeming qualities. Do you really think acting the spastic is your right here? Do you really think everyone else should be grateful to read your idiotic 'nominations'? You utter fucking cunt. 

You could have stopped all this negativity that keeps coming your way ages ago, if you'd simply kept your fucking mouth shut as advised. Your arrogance wouldn't let you though, would it. Rather than behaving yourself and doing as you were told you decided to keep posting shit, didn't you. 

You are going in the pot very soon you fucking idiot. 

Lol. 

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes Senna is a legend, one of the greatest who sadly died too young. 

elc, what is the cunt here? Is it Senna dying? Or are you nominating whatever topic or subject that comes into you stupid, meat head?  

Who the fuck do you think you are, 'elc'? You arrogant piece of shit, to think you have the right to flood the board with your spastic offerings. You cunt. 

You must be some sort of loner who thinks he's a right laugh when in reality you are a boring, ranting cunt  who has no redeeming qualities. Do you really think acting the spastic is your right here? Do you really think everyone else should be grateful to read your idiotic 'nominations'? You utter fucking cunt. 

You could have stopped all this negativity that keeps coming your way ages ago, if you'd simply kept your fucking mouth shut as advised. Your arrogance wouldn't let you though, would it. Rather than behaving yourself and doing as you were told you decided to keep posting shit, didn't you. 

You are going in the pot very soon you fucking idiot. 

Lol. 

I think you're mental .If I had kept my mouth shut ? , if I behave myself ?.I think you have an  inflated ego .In all seriousness you display physcopathic tendencies that are off the scale .

It’s always an emotional time for me when May 1st comes around, and this year marks 30 years since the death of the Hungarian filmmaker Imre Gyöngyössy. It’s still hard for me to come to terms with the fact he’s gone, even after all this time.

Fuck off.

48 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I assume  you mean dead cute .Thanks for the compliment but I'm already taken .If you're need  for a bit of sloppy bellend is strong go to a sauna .

She means she wishes you were dead. We all do.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

She means she wishes you were dead. We all do.

When you say 'all', that is quite a misleading and arrogant assumption.

I certainly think the Corner is a more interesting and entertaining place with elc contributing to proceedings, you charmless cunt!

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s still hard for me to come to terms with the fact he’s gone, even after all this time.

You must have loved him very dearly, I'm sorry for your loss.

17 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I think you're mental .If I had kept my mouth shut ? , if I behave myself ?.I think you have an  inflated ego .In all seriousness you display physcopathic tendencies that are off the scale .

I wouldn't worry about OCR, the crack cancer will get him soon, either that or the deportation, I don't care which, he's way past his 'use by' date, fuckin' Windrush cunt.

1 hour ago, and said:

When you say 'all', that is quite a misleading and arrogant assumption.

I certainly think the Corner is a more interesting and entertaining place with elc contributing to proceedings, you charmless cunt!

IMG-5544.jpg

Edited by Ape™️
Eat shit, idiot.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s always an emotional time for me when May 1st comes around, and this year marks 30 years since the death of the Hungarian filmmaker Imre Gyöngyössy. It’s still hard for me to come to terms with the fact he’s gone, even after all this time.

Fuck off.

When you expire I doubt there would be many mourners. You're such an idiotic   characterless arsehole I'm pretty sure most would think thank fuck he's gone. 

14 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

When you expire I doubt there would be many mourners. You're such an idiotic   characterless arsehole I'm pretty sure most would think thank fuck he's gone. 

10th January is always a very bad day for me as that is the date back in 1972 when Nubar Gulbenkian passed away.

1 minute ago, Penny Farthing said:

10th January is always a very back day for me as that is the date back in 1972 when Nubar  Gulbenkian passed away.

He organised the Pat o'leary escape line in the South of France .He was a brave man .Capture by the Gestapo  would have resulted in him being tortured.Mary Lindell is a long forgotten little known  heroine who ran an escape line from a Hotel in Ruffec in South West France .She had run in's  with Klaus Barbie and was  eventually sent to Ravensbruk but survived.