CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

They are the four weirdos hustled into the corner of the school playground, individually dense but collectively with just enough to realise the benefit of strength in numbers.

Christ I hate them all. I hope admin realises terminating them will pave the way for a better puntership. Just look at this below; what the fuck must newcomers think?

Bent on Forum destruction. I think it could be quite deliberate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

They are the four weirdos hustled into the corner of the school playground, individually dense but collectively with just enough to realise the benefit of strength in numbers.

Christ I hate them all. I hope admin realises terminating them will pave the way for a better puntership. Just look at this below; what the fuck must newcomers think?

When I, with my legendary and much criticised patience have had enough, then it must have gotten bad. And I think I’ve had enough.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's the Girls Boarding School (where I worked as assistant gardener and handyman) syndrome.  Pubescent dormitory fantasies resurfacing later in life among mildly successful BBC feminist producers. All single of course, highly sexually frustrated. 

You're really skirting the risk of being declared a nonce with this shit and you fucking know it.

Either you did genuinely work at a girls boarding school only to ruminate on the sexual fantasies of minors you worked around online many years down the line, or you're taking the piss and deliberately testing the water to see if anyone will outright call you a nonce.

Which is it?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

We all await  your intelligent , soul searching, whitty  and  thought provoking additions to the site . You've made it quite clear you are not happy with much of the content currently on the site.We can only hope you can save  the day with your literary artistry. You really are a card .I do hope you're a homosexual, I'm begining to have feelings for you.

Funny you should say this - do you know what irony means? 

38 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Funny you should say this - do you know what irony means? 

From the man who's  recent post was  about car washing .What a silly little tool you are.You and the few like you  really are very childish trying to whip up a frenzy of bollocks  over nothing.You're too idiotic to realise I find it fun.You lot are so easy to get  frothing at the mouth . Most just ignore you and  your cohorts. it's hilarious to see grown adults revert to petulant children. Change your tack and your nappy .

12 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

From the man who's  recent post was  about car washing .What a silly little tool you are.You and the few like you  really are very childish trying to whip up a frenzy of bollocks  over nothing.You're too idiotic to realise I find it fun.You lot are so easy to get  frothing at the mouth . Most just ignore you and  your cohorts. it's hilarious to see grown adults revert to petulant children. Change your tack and your nappy .

11 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Yes probably,  now Where's Apes post about car washing , I need some intellectual  stimulation. 

9 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

My tears are mixing with my cup of tea.

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

That comment is below your normal standard of clever and inspiring claptrap you normally regurgitate .I think you need to improve your output or get outta my puuuuub yourself you , you person of copius mastubation.

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Yes it's a MI5 plot .Plant cells on the inside to finally render Ape's  posts about car washing totally harmless.Its an old trick first practisced in Napoleonic times .

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Old habits die hard.

Spectacular! You unswervingly make a prick of yourself every time you start typing.

21 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Spectacular! You unswervingly make a prick of yourself every time you start typing.

Aww, and look , you've collected all my little gems and put them into one place for people to read and gain inspiration from.You really are too kind. Under that rather bullish  , tough talking  exterior you really are quite sensitive, aren't you. 

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

My tears are mixing with my cup of tea.

I’ve been patient and given you plenty of chances. 
 All done now.

Fuck off you stupid little fucktard cunt. And take your nonce-curious wankpuffin with you. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's the year 2041, @and and @Penny Farthing are still mentioning/@ing certain members all the time and talking utter shite respectively, @entitled little cunt is still trying to dictate who should be a member and learning to spell and @ChildeHarold is still hoping to get a job as a caretaker at a girls secondary school. 

What a shit future to look forward to... Listen you quartet of utter cunts, you really are the dregs of the corner. Hated by regular members and potential members alike, with nothing to offer other than petty trolling and nominations with spastic spelling. 

I wish you were all dead. 

Fuck off.

You really are one very sad unemployed and unemployable waister. In 2041 I am likely to be long deceased .. you have spent almost four years pretending to be an Afro-Carribean of first pure English descent then of Anglo-Dutch or whatever .. for fucks sake make up your fucking mind who and what you are .. instead of smoking, shorting or injecting whatever you using, why not try sticking it up you back passage? Or simply go and get a job or do something useful with your life.

On 08/05/2024 at 20:54, entitled little cunt said:

The BBC really are pushing the queer boat out .I kissed a girl , a  dating show for rug worshipers and Eurovision, the musical gayfest .What is the percentage of gays in the UK population,  5% maybe ?.Unless the BBC are hoping straight males are going to tune in to wank over lesbo's I can't really see why taxpayers money,  and lots of it , has been spunked up the queer cottage wall.Is the BBC attempting to brainwash the majority into wanting a bit of same sex carnel miss appropriation ?.Are they hoping that Dave will return home from work and say to his wife "I'm just popping out to get a bit of cock before dinner because it's a totally normal thing to do " .The general public are already stupid enough to clap anyone who declares "I'm gay " as they hop and skip over the hills like Julie Andrews .Those who come out do so expecting a round of fucking applause .It's time people stood up and stated "we dont give a fuck who you're fucking , it's none of our fucking business you sociopathic  spunk gurgling cunt" .

Thankyou .

Your nom. is rather jumbled up and rambling but regardless the message is a good one. The thing the BBC and much of the media is missing is that they are creating a world that is hostile to what is different regardless of whether that difference is right or wrong .. often there is nothing wrong with something being different. The problem is that they are ramming it down our throats, what "Dave" does in his spare time is his own business and most would prefer that he would keep it to himself. Most of what they are trying to make us think is normal has actually gone on behind closed doors or at least not pushed in our faces .. my guess is that the true percentage of gays in the population is less than 1%, It might be higher in Emmerdale, Walford, Coronation Street or Ramsey Street but then a lot of actors and scriptwriters are benders and know that sadfucks like nothing to live for like whinging about about it.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve been patient and given you plenty of chances. 
 All done now.

Fuck off you stupid little fucktard cunt. And take your nonce-curious wankpuffin with you. 

I don't want to stir things but ELC is at the top of the leader board and he does draw a lot of responses to his posts.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

I don't want to stir things but ELC is at the top of the leader board and he does draw a lot of responses to his posts.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

That will send them into a rage .

37 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

He’s really something very special, isn’t he? 

Unwavering is a better word to use in this instance .I believe it demonstrates in a more determined manner that a bunch of childish little urchins won't  get rid of me.Infact they make me more determined .I am top of the leader board thanks to Ape and his fuckwits throwing their toys out of the pram everytime I appear , not that i could give a shit .It maybe better to say nothing and watch me wither like a flower with no water .Considering I'm so thick I'm surprised you bunch of academics didn't work that out .

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Your nom. is rather jumbled up and rambling but regardless the message is a good one. The thing the BBC and much of the media is missing is that they are creating a world that is hostile to what is different regardless of whether that difference is right or wrong .. often there is nothing wrong with something being different. The problem is that they are ramming it down our throats, what "Dave" does in his spare time is his own business and most would prefer that he would keep it to himself. Most of what they are trying to make us think is normal has actually gone on behind closed doors or at least not pushed in our faces .. my guess is that the true percentage of gays in the population is less than 1%, It might be higher in Emmerdale, Walford, Coronation Street or Ramsey Street but then a lot of actors and scriptwriters are benders and know that sadfucks like nothing to live for like whinging about about it.

Nicely written.Thanks .