CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC queerness lesbian dating and eurovision

The BBC really are pushing the queer boat out .I kissed a girl , a  dating show for rug worshipers and Eurovision, the musical gayfest .What is the percentage of gays in the UK population,  5% maybe ?.Unless the BBC are hoping straight males are going to tune in to wank over lesbo's I can't really see why taxpayers money,  and lots of it , has been spunked up the queer cottage wall.Is the BBC attempting to brainwash the majority into wanting a bit of same sex carnel miss appropriation ?.Are they hoping that Dave will return home from work and say to his wife "I'm just popping out to get a bit of cock before dinner because it's a totally normal thing to do " .The general public are already stupid enough to clap anyone who declares "I'm gay " as they hop and skip over the hills like Julie Andrews .Those who come out do so expecting a round of fucking applause .It's time people stood up and stated "we dont give a fuck who you're fucking , it's none of our fucking business you sociopathic  spunk gurgling cunt" .

Thankyou .

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Now knowing you're a bumder, is this some kind gay code about Wallis sausages up your queer arse and intended for @and?

Oh, OCR you daft little cunt .A cottage was the name given to public conveniences in which pop stars and polititions solicited others to engage in homosexual acts .The walls were often used as message boards .We're  talking 50s, 60s and  70s .I guess you were still a stain on the bed sheet of humanity back  then. I'm more a bounder than a  bumder but I dont mind if you think me bumder .

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You're a poster on an anonymous website, one of if not the worst but anonymous all the same. 

Why not admit you're gay elc?

I'm not gay by the way.

Are you sure ?, I only ask because you seem quite curious about my sexuality .I'm quite flattered . You know what they say about those who deny? They're the ones most likely to be down the gym on weeknights and on Studland Beach at weekends .It's all acceptable now so dont you worry if your mind wanders.

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Are you sure ?, I only ask because you seem quite curious about my sexuality .I'm quite flattered . You know what they say about those who deny? They're the ones most likely to be down the gym on weeknights and on Studland Beach at weekends .It's all acceptable now so dont you worry if your mind wanders.

He might be bi-curious.

15 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Can you catch it from toilet seats ?

Good morning, elc, I've got the day off today. It appears you have the day off as well, running such a successful business must mean a day off is a rare thing for you. Have you done any housework this morning, I can imagine you mincing around the bedsit vacuuming like Freddie Mercury in that Queen video. 

Anyways got to go, hopefully today will be the day you realise how hated you are here and that there is no way back from the awful place you find yourself in, and kill yourself. 

If not, I look forward to giving you some more kicks up your faggot bollocks later. 

Lol. 

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The BBC really are pushing the queer boat out .I kissed a girl , a  dating show for rug worshipers and Eurovision, the musical gayfest .What is the percentage of gays in the UK population,  5% maybe ?.Unless the BBC are hoping straight males are going to tune in to wank over lesbo's I can't really see why taxpayers money,  and lots of it , has been spunked up the queer cottage wall.Is the BBC attempting to brainwash the majority into wanting a bit of same sex carnel miss appropriation ?.Are they hoping that Dave will return home from work and say to his wife "I'm just popping out to get a bit of cock before dinner because it's a totally normal thing to do " .The general public are already stupid enough to clap anyone who declares "I'm gay " as they hop and skip over the hills like Julie Andrews .Those who come out do so expecting a round of fucking applause .It's time people stood up and stated "we dont give a fuck who you're fucking , it's none of our fucking business you sociopathic  spunk gurgling cunt" .

Thankyou .

You're probably right in that assumption, but the BBC organisation is probably 25% gay. The entertainment industry in general seems to be a haven for shirt-lifters and rug-munchers, I guess it goes with the territory, all that dressing up, pretending to be someone else, and wearing makeup, it's bound to have some sort of effect on the psyche, look what happened to @Old Chap Raasclaat, it's obvious when you think about it.

3 hours ago, and said:

You're probably right in that assumption, but the BBC organisation is probably 25% gay. The entertainment industry in general seems to be a haven for shirt-lifters and rug-munchers, I guess it goes with the territory, all that dressing up, pretending to be someone else, and wearing makeup, it's bound to have some sort of effect on the psyche, look what happened to @Old Chap Raasclaat, it's obvious when you think about it.

It's the year 2041, @and and @Penny Farthing are still mentioning/@ing certain members all the time and talking utter shite respectively, @entitled little cunt is still trying to dictate who should be a member and learning to spell and @ChildeHarold is still hoping to get a job as a caretaker at a girls secondary school. 

What a shit future to look forward to... Listen you quartet of utter cunts, you really are the dregs of the corner. Hated by regular members and potential members alike, with nothing to offer other than petty trolling and nominations with spastic spelling. 

I wish you were all dead. 

Fuck off.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's the year 2041, @and and @Penny Farthing are still mentioning/@ing certain members all the time and talking utter shite respectively, @entitled little cunt is still trying to dictate who should be a member and learning to spell and @ChildeHarold is still hoping to get a job as a caretaker at a girls secondary school. 

What a shit future to look forward to... Listen you quartet of utter cunts, you really are the dregs of the corner. Hated by regular members and potential members alike, with nothing to offer other than petty trolling and nominations with spastic spelling. 

Fuck off.

Alright Windrush, how's it going?

Fuck off.

They are the four weirdos hustled into the corner of the school playground, individually dense but collectively with just enough to realise the benefit of strength in numbers.

Christ I hate them all. I hope admin realises terminating them will pave the way for a better puntership. Just look at this below; what the fuck must newcomers think?

On 06/05/2024 at 16:55, and said:

We all make mistakes when we're intoxicated, @Wolfie fell in love with @Old Chap Raasclaat 

Oh dear, what a fuckin' disaster that turned out to be.

Still, it produced a couple of Poodle haired Mulattos for the freak show. 🐒🐩

• Like 2

Fuck off.

You really are a very passionate person.Are you a queer?

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

They are the four weirdos hustled into the corner of the school playground, individually dense but collectively with just enough to realise the benefit of strength in numbers.

Christ I hate them all. I hope admin realises terminating them will pave the way for a better puntership. Just look at this below; what the fuck must newcomers think?

Fuck off.

We all await  your intelligent , soul searching, whitty  and  thought provoking additions to the site . You've made it quite clear you are not happy with much of the content currently on the site.We can only hope you can save  the day with your literary artistry. You really are a card .I do hope you're a homosexual, I'm begining to have feelings for you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Good morning, elc, I've got the day off today. It appears you have the day off as well, running such a successful business must mean a day off is a rare thing for you. Have you done any housework this morning, I can imagine you mincing around the bedsit vacuuming like Freddie Mercury in that Queen video. 

Anyways got to go, hopefully today will be the day you realise how hated you are here and that there is no way back from the awful place you find yourself in, and kill yourself. 

If not, I look forward to giving you some more kicks up your faggot bollocks later. 

Lol. 

If I did mince about doing the hoovering would you get an errection ?.I bet you would .There's something of the ashamed queer about you .Why else would you keep  admitting to your sordid little fantasies.As I said,  I am quite flattered , I really am.

23 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Thankyou .

Jesus fucking Christ. This reads like it's been typed out by a dyspraxic octopus with alien hand syndrome and two grams of coke shoved up its arse. 

Take a fucking breath for once, don't post the first shit that comes into your head, and above all else get someone literate to proof read your abject bollocks before inflicting it on us.

• Like 2