CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Channel 4 Comedy

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

That’s a tough one.

Indeed, it is.

If the thick cunt titles his thread 'Channel 4 Comedy' we expect it to be about Channel 4 Comedy. In reply to my list of slightly amusing C4 comedy shows, he rattles off the names of numerous shows and comedians who never saw the light of day on Channel 4.

10 hours ago, and said:

Indeed, it is.

If the thick cunt titles his thread 'Channel 4 Comedy' we expect it to be about Channel 4 Comedy. In reply to my list of slightly amusing C4 comedy shows, he rattles off the names of numerous shows and comedians who never saw the light of day on Channel 4.

But who the fuck do you think you are?   I ask a question in the shape of a nom about C4 Comedy and you tell me off for misinterpreting my own nomination.  Fucking cheek.   Why don't you just fess up now and admit you are a total jack ass instead of trying to justify yourself, by God you fucking sound like Truss trying to explain her downfall.  Total bullshit. 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why don't you just fess up now and admit you are a total jack ass instead of trying to justify yourself, by God you fucking sound like Truss trying to explain her downfall.  Total bullshit. 

Gee-whiz Harold! This sure does sound American buddy. How’s about ya’all start yammering in English? That’d be swell!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gee-whiz Harold! This sure does sound American buddy. How’s about ya’all start yammering in English? That’d be swell!

You sound like Kevin Spacey as Jimmy in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.  It could be worse, I might have said Lady Chablis. I'm giving him until High Noon tomorrow to get out of town. 

45 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You sound like Kevin Spacey as Jimmy in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.  It could be worse, I might have said Lady Chablis. I'm giving him until High Noon tomorrow to get out of town. 

Lee Van Cleef was the best thing about that film. Why the fuck would 2 dozen blokes who’d just fought their way through a civil war, be worried about 3 disgruntled convicts chugging into town and leave Sweaty Cooper to deal with it off the clock. Load of bollocks.

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I ask a question in the shape of a nom about C4 Comedy and you tell me off for misinterpreting my own nomination

That's right, you were chastised for totally misinterpreting your own nomination, now we've got that out of the way, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Please call again (but not too soon) thanks!

19 minutes ago, and said:

That's right, you were chastised for totally misinterpreting your own nomination, now we've got that out of the way, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Please call again (but not too soon) thanks!

Do I detect a hasty retreat through my front door? 

10 hours ago, and said:

I never outstay my welcome, it could lead to animosity.

How long does it last?  My experience of being welcomed is quite limited.  I'm lucky to get a few hours.  I particularly find friends' wives don't have much patience with me and rather resent my presence.  

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

How long does it last?  My experience of being welcomed is quite limited.  I'm lucky to get a few hours.  I particularly find friends' wives don't have much patience with me and rather resent my presence.  

They can't handle the competition, selfish, attention seeking, slags.

Maybe you should become friends with the wives first, then graduate towards what you really want, a bromance with the husband.

6 hours ago, and said:

Maybe you should become friends with the wives first, then graduate towards what you really want, a bromance with the husband.

You should do a help column in the Sun. 

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Dear Dreary.

Can I help you?   Please tell me everything about your love rivals Sherri and Candi, who's also cheating with Sherri's brother, plus the horse Seacrumpet who was recently sired with Afternoon Delight at Newmarket.  I'd also like to know more about Grandpa Billy's dirty weekend with that slapper in Derry.   

19 hours ago, and said:

There's a knocking shop on the A1 , they call it a gentleman's club .Looking at the shit cars that park outside on a Saturday night  and the few undesirables I've seen walking in I think "Gentlemans club "  is a  rather over ambitious title .

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

There's a knocking shop on the A1 , they call it a gentleman's club .Looking at the shit cars that park outside on a Saturday night  and the few undesirables I've seen walking in I think "Gentlemans club "  is a  rather over ambitious title .

Maybe they were 'gentlemen' at one time, before the world became a cold and heartless place.