CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tony Blackburn

CCArchive

• 1 year later...
Guest judgetwi

I can't see why Blackburn would lie about these interviews. What has he  got to gain? But  i can see why the Establishment would want to stitch him up. Unfortunately for Tony nobody likes the cunt. 

Guest judgetwi
On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Perhaps you can tell us how that feels? :lol:

Well, my philosophy has always been that you can never have too many friends but , should I feel the need to seek out some new ones, I would have to be a bit dumb to start looking on a website. I can't really imagine being so pathetically desperate. Perhaps you can tell us how that feels?

Guest DingTheRioja

I heard the bit where the Beeb supposedly offered for him to resign and he could come back in a few months... or get sacked....

If that's true, they're in the shit as well....

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well, my philosophy has always been that you can never have too many friends but , should I feel the need to seek out some new ones, I would have to be a bit dumb to start looking on a website. I can't really imagine being so pathetically desperate. Perhaps you can tell us how that feels?

If you had at least 1 friend one that doesn't pay for you "services" it would be a fucking miracle.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well, split my dick and call me Caitlyn! At least I had the good grace to leaven my hurtful comments with a smiley face. And after I stuck up for you the other day, too. Everyone else was saying you weren't fit to suck the spunk out of Tom Daley's arsehole, and I said that you were!

Oh well, you can rest assured that should I ever have the good fortune to chance upon you on fire, I will not stop to piss on you.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 28 February 2016 at 5:44 AM, judgetwi said:

What about the time you challenged someone to a fight on here, turned up at their restaurant and lied about owning a Harley?

If you want pathetic and desperate, look no further than your own good self.

Fucking pillock.

Guest Snatch
42 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

What about the time you challenged someone to a fight on here, turned up at their restaurant and lied about owning a Harley?

If you want pathetic and desperate, look no further than your own good self.

Fucking pillock.

He's also talked about going to the Theatre with a woman.

That must mean public toilets with Frank.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

He's also talked about going to the Theatre with a woman.

That must mean public toilets with Frank.

I thought he meant an operating theatre, he'd asked for a female nurse because he had fears about being near men and drugs...?

Guest nobgobbler
On 28/02/2016 at 10:59 AM, Cuntybaws said:

Well, split my dick and call me Caitlyn! At least I had the good grace to leaven my hurtful comments with a smiley face. And after I stuck up for you the other day, too. Everyone else was saying you weren't fit to suck the spunk out of Tom Daley's arsehole, and I said that you were!

Oh well, you can rest assured that should I ever have the good fortune to chance upon you on fire, I will not stop to piss on you.

Unless you've drank a gallon of vodka first - that would be like pouring petrol on it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On February 28, 2016 at 5:59 AM, Cuntybaws said:

Don't be so quick to pass on such an opportunity. If you wait for the fire to engulf his entire body, you can piss on his head without changing the inevitable end result. Go ahead, piss on the cunt.