CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Red Nose Day

Guest judgetwi

11 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

I'll only donate if Lenny 'Sir' Henry is involved in it. 

Comic Relief will be wheeling out any old black they can get their hands on if they listen to David Lammy MP.

Apparently he has taken issue with Stacey Dooley nipping over to the dark continent and holding an even darker baby. According to him, "The World doesn't need any more white saviours". Conveniently ignoring the fact that this white country alone sends millions of pounds a year in charity and aid to keep the continent in ready supplies of clean water and food, he seems to think that this is somehow a bad thing.

Fuck off over there yourself then Dave and rally the "burgeoning African middle class" you claim exists to buy their own fucking mosquito nets. Funny how this mythical middle class is nowhere to be seen whenever there's a famine and thousands of people are dying. 

What a fucking wanker.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Comic Relief will be wheeling out any old black they can get their hands on if they listen to David Lammy MP.

Apparently he has taken issue with Stacey Dooley nipping over to the dark continent and holding an even darker baby. According to him, "The World doesn't need any more white saviours". Conveniently ignoring the fact that this white country alone sends millions of pounds a year in charity and  aid to keep the continent in ready supplies of clean water and food, he seems to think that this is somehow a bad thing.

Fuck off over there yourself then Dave and rally the "burgeoning African middle class" you claim exists to buy their own fucking mosquito nets. Funny how this mythical middle class is nowhere to be seen whenever there's a famine and thousands of people are dying. 

What a fucking wanker.

It's all a scam, all for profit, all for the egos of the overpaid media 'personalities' who push it on ordinary folks' conscience whilst they're gathered round the TV on a Saturday evening and, in the meantime, like you say the middle class cunts are sat quaffing prosecco and talking shit and pretending not to see the man with the bucket. A straight-up racket. I'll give a quid to the Sally Army but these bastards can fund it themseves from their vast incomes.

And the tribies are still dancing round their huts when Lenny truns up for a propaganda sketch. What a fraud.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Apparently he has taken issue with Stacey Dooley nipping over to the dark continent and holding an even darker baby. According to him, "The World doesn't need any more white saviours". Conveniently ignoring the fact that this white country alone sends millions of pounds a year in charity and aid to keep the continent in ready supplies of clean water and food, he seems to think that this is somehow a bad thing.

What a fucking wanker.

Another reason, which I forgot, why I quitted Labour Party and Corbyn Begum big mouth. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What a fucking wanker.

David Lammy MP is showing signs  of advanced malnutrition, severely swollen abdomen, massively enlarged head and nonsensical gibberish mixed with equal part bullshit spewing from the sinkhole between his puffed up, holier than thou cheeks. Maybe he should fuck off to Africa and try out the     “Eat as many flies as you like “ diet, followed by a 5 mile trek to the sewage filled river with a fucking bucket on his mongoloid head, to fetch a nice drink. Then he can explain why there will be no more aid from Britain because it’s racist, to the friendly oppressed natives who will be so grateful to him for his genius intervention, they will no doubt eat the fat sanctimonious little fucker.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

What a fucking wanker.

From what I can make of it, the only comical relief I'd get from watching the shite, is seeing the cunts starving and dying from thirst whilst the red-nosed twats ball their eyes out whilst trying to boost their lack-lustre careers. The crap should be scrapped. Media begging to aid cunt-swabs is not my idea of value for a licence, and neither should it be a platform for any Lammy, Henry OR Dooley, unless she gets her tits out and comes dancing. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

What a fucking wanker.

I didn't think I'd ever get a laugh out of Comic Relief, but I did have a good giggle when the BBC reported this earlier today.

Perhaps they should replace this year's tedium with a specially commissioned "Thoughts of David Lammy" show.

He's no less smug and self-righteous than the usual presenters, but a lot funnier

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

David Lammy MP is showing signs  of advanced malnutrition, severely swollen abdomen, massively enlarged head and nonsensical gibberish mixed with equal part bullshit spewing from the sinkhole between his puffed up, holier than thou cheeks. Maybe he should fuck off to Africa and try out the     “Eat as many flies as you like “ diet, followed by a 5 mile trek to the sewage filled river with a fucking bucket on his mongoloid head, to fetch a nice drink. Then he can explain why there will be no more aid from Britain because it’s racist, to the friendly oppressed natives who will be so grateful to him for his genius intervention, they will no doubt eat the fat sanctimonious little fucker.

I take it you question his capacity to hold a portfolio in Her Majesty's Loyal and Honourable Opposition? 

What a fucking wanker.

Indeed. He’s incensed by a picture of Ms Dooley holding a strapping black toddler who looks a bit like Victor Ubogu. Apparently this is a “lazy” trope and in his scattergun Radio 4 interview earlier he set about Madonna, Angelina Jolie, and pretty much every white woman to set foot south of Khartoum clutching a wad of Mothercare vouchers. A strange target for his ire when he’s surrounded by all manner of wanker on those green benches. I can only presume Geldolf and Ure are in for a Cunting in the Lammy household later on. 

Still, I’m quite happy to take Big Dave’s advice, check my middle class liberal values and continue to keep my hand on my wallet this Red Nose Day. They haven’t had a fucking penny out of me since Hale and Pace demanded I do The Stonk to save Africa. They can get royally fucked. Besides, it’s not money, grain or fresh water the Afro cunts need, it’s Micro-fucking-gynon. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

I'll only donate if Lenny 'Sir' Henry is involved in it. 

Every summer I catch as many flies as I can and mid December I post them over to Africa. I know it’s only a drop in the ocean and I don’t expect I’ll ever get a knighthood like fucking Geldof but it’s not about me . Just as long as I can do my bit for their Christmas dinner.If only everyone could think the same. Then we wouldn’t have to put up with all this Red Nose bollocks.

27 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Indeed. He’s incensed by a picture of Ms Dooley holding a strapping black toddler who looks a bit like Victor Ubogu. Apparently this is a “lazy” trope and in his scattergun Radio 4 interview earlier he set about Madonna, Angelina Jolie, and pretty much every white woman to set foot south of Khartoum clutching a wad of Mothercare vouchers. A strange target for his ire when he’s surrounded by all manner of wanker on those green benches. I can only presume Geldolf and Ure are in for a Cunting in the Lammy household later on. 

Still, I’m quite happy to take Big Dave’s advice, check my middle class liberal values and continue to keep my hand on my wallet this Red Nose Day. They haven’t had a fucking penny out of me since Hale and Pace demanded I do The Stonk to save Africa. They can get royally fucked. Besides, it’s not money, grain or fresh water the Afro cunts need, it’s Micro-fucking-gynon. 

The most worrying thing about this whole saga is the thought that Comic Relief will take on his advice and only send black celebrities in future.

This wouldn't be an issue if there were any currently in the public eye. As there isn't, I'm absolutely terrified that they're already implementing plans that will see Kris Akabusi, Dave Benson Phillips and Andi Peters dug up from their respective graves.

Aaafuckingwooga.

kriss-akabusi-tells-you-how-to-deal-with

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

The most worrying thing about this whole saga is the thought that Comic Relief will take on his advice and only send black celebrities in future.

This wouldn't be in an issue if there were any currently in the public eye. As there isn't, I'm absolutely terrified that they're already implementing plans that will see Kris Akabusi, Dave Benson Phillips and Andi Peters dug up from their respective graves.

Sir Trevor McDonald can do a series on death row prisoners interviewing them before the car tyres are lit

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

What a fucking wanker.

It's been a waste of money from the get-go. For decades, the west has been throwing billions a year at starving Africans, and where are they? Still sat in a mud-hut, with no food, looking gormless and about to squeeze out a 17th kid. They're fucking thick, incapable of the thought processes required for advancement. Give one of these villages a suitcase stuffed with cash, and within a week, they'll have used it as kindling and toilet paper. Various studies have been conducted over the years regarding relative intelligence of comparative races, and Afro-Caribbeans always fall way behind every other cunt. Don't publish the findings though. One professor has already been stripped of a Nobel prize for doing so.

Lets just pretend, all the time. Let's give all the really important jobs to Africans. Let them design medical monitoring equipment and space shuttle guidance systems, car braking systems..

And when it all goes wrong, and people are dying, space shuttles and cars are crashing, anybody who dares to suggest that white or Asian scientists could have done a better job, can be locked up for hate speech and destroyed in the media.

• Like 2

Why he couldn't say exactly what most people think. Red Nose Day is NOT what the BBC should be doing as a public broadcaster. It's a fucking cheek. An imposition. Or he could have opened out the whole way the BBC is funded and time to get rid of the Licence Fee. No instead its the vote kosing racism rant from the ideological Left. 

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's been a waste of money from the get-go. For decades, the west has been throwing billions a year at starving Africans, and where are they? Still sat in a mud-hut, with no food, looking gormless and about to squeeze out a 17th kid. They're fucking thick, incapable of the thought processes required for advancement. Give one of these villages a suitcase stuffed with cash, and within a week, they'll have used it as kindling and toilet paper. Various studies have been conducted over the years regarding relative intelligence of comparative races, and Afro-Caribbeans always fall way behind every other cunt. Don't publish the findings though. One professor has already been stripped of a Nobel prize for doing so.

Lets just pretend, all the time. Let's give all the really important jobs to Africans. Let them design medical monitoring equipment and space shuttle guidance systems, car braking systems..

And when it all goes wrong, and people are dying, space shuttles and cars are crashing, anybody who dares to suggest that white or Asian scientists could have done a better job, can be locked up for hate speech and destroyed in the media.

Perhaps you should publish the above in a scientific journal and call it 'Diane Abbott: Science Finally Provides An Answer'.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

It is not our problem. Henry, only started the nonsense to 'compete' with Gerdorf and Bongo, and besides his initial intension was to help Black African kids, only. No cunt needs a new water-tap every fucking year, and if that's what 'your £5 donation' will provide for the fuckers, then perhaps the 200k per annum Executives at Oxfam should get their robbing arses down to Wikes. Furthermore, if folks want to piss and shit in their only source of water, then so be it. They can't have it both ways. 

The African governments have more than enough stock-piles of Ivory to provide their cuntbreeds with all that they need. Where the fuck was Henry's Red nose when the poor cunts in Somerset got flooded, and some of the cunts are still waiting for jack-shit. Look, if these so-called impoverished coloured cousins of ours are that fucking skint that they can't get their 8 kidwads a bottle of Evian, then how come they have enough to purchase guns & bullets to poach Rhino and Jumbo's and for a pair of Nike's?

It's not hand-outs from the gullible that these ponces need, it's manners, and manners cannot be bought or gifted. They are in no better state now than they ever have been despite Henry's pitiful and racist endeavours to scam from the unwary.  Take away the hand that feeds the fuckers, and they'll soon get off their idle shitty arses to sort themselves out. Just like every other poor fucker has too, and if they can't be arsed then fuck 'em. A poxy Red Nose doesn't improve the situation in the slightest. It just encourages more idleness, fabricated sob-stories and a platform for Emma Bunton to flog her latest pile of shit.

Nobody with any sense gives two fucks about Henry's continuous & ridiculous campaign/one man show of his. Nobody.    

Edited by 'eavensabove

54 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Every summer I catch as many flies as I can and mid December I post them over to Africa. I know it’s only a drop in the ocean and I don’t expect I’ll ever get a knighthood like fucking Geldof but it’s not about me . Just as long as I can do my bit for their Christmas dinner.If only everyone could think the same. Then we wouldn’t have to put up with all this Red Nose bollocks.

Mr David (£70+k a year PLUS expenses) Lammy. Sounds like he is on a similar gravy train as the UK Foreign Aid recipients. Has any body noticed how Commonwealth immigration is increasing to replace the EU falling immigrant numbers? Be prepared for more giant snail stalls down our streets and the squalid downtown Marrekesh ambiance in many of our inner city areas which is passed off by the likes of Lammy as multiculturalism. 

8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It is not our problem. Henry, only started the nonsense to 'compete' with Gerdorf and Bongo, and besides his initial intensions was to help Black African kids, only. No cunt needs a new water-tap every fucking year, and if that's what 'your £5 donation' will provide for the fuckers, then perhaps the 200k per annum Executives at Oxfam should get their robbing arses down to Wikes. Furthermore, if folks want to piss and shit in their only source of water, then so be it. They can't have it both ways. 

The African governments have more than enough stock-piles of Ivory to provide their cuntbreeds with all that they need. Where the fuck was Henry's Red nose when the poor cunts in Somerset got flooded, and some of the cunts are still waiting for jack-shit. Look, if these so-called impoverished coloured cousins of ours are that fucking skint that they can't get their 8 kidwads a bottle of Evian, then how come they have enough to purchase guns & bullets to poach Rhino and Jumbo's and for a pair of Nike's?

It's not hand-outs from the gullible that these ponces need, it's manners, and manners cannot be bought or gifted. They are in no better state now than they ever have been despite Henry's pitiful and racist endeavours to scam from the unwary.  Take away the hand that feeds the fuckers, and they'll soon get off their idle shitty arses to sort themselves out. Just like every other poor fucker has too, and if they can't be arsed then fuck 'em. A poxy Red Nose doesn't improve the situation in the slightest. It just encourages more idleness, fabricated sob-stories and a platform for Emma Bunton to flog her latest pile of shit.

Nobody with any sense gives two fucks about Henry's continuous & ridiculous campaign/one man show of his. Nobody.    

The guy is a Teflon coated racial stereotype whose only claim to a good joke was his marriage to Dawn French another rather unfunny person.