CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

JOHN PLATT

Guest stamponkittens

The Supreme Court today rejected this unctuous pinched-face cockwomble’s case. With any luck the £60 fine the tight fisted arse tumour tried to evade will now end up costing him £60 grand instead. I hope his precious little moppet enjoyed that trip to Disneyland, because it’ll be fucking Butlins from now on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-39504338

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Supreme Court today rejected this unctuous pinched-face cockwomble’s case. With any luck the £60 fine the tight fisted arse tumour tried to evade will now end up costing him £60 grand instead. I hope his precious little moppet enjoyed that trip to Disneyland, because it’ll be fucking Butlins from now on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-39504338

My mother would be in fucking jail today if I was born ten years earlier. I never bothered with school myself. Just got dropped off, did assembly and registration, and did a runner off to the park to smoke tabs and drink Tesco beer with me mates.

Guest DingTheRioja

Too fucking right, stupid cunt thought he could do what he liked, if you can afford kids or holidays, don't fucking have them.

The moron took her to fucking Disney fucking World?  Hardly educational now is it?

I seem to recall someone years ago going through the courts on this , but they'd taken the kid on a tour of France seeing chateaux, battlegrounds and all the typical historic tourist shit, I think they won because they slanted the whole trip as educational and beneficial, not just a bunch of Murrican plastic tat....

Otherwise I'll go do 95 down the A1 at midnight, if I drive at rush hour it takes too long, so if I go 95 at midnight it suits me better, fuck you lot you can all obey the rules...

Fair enough?

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Too fucking right, stupid cunt thought he could do what he liked, if you can afford kids or holidays, don't fucking have them.

The moron took her to fucking Disney fucking World?  Hardly educational now is it?

I seem to recall someone years ago going through the courts on this , but they'd taken the kid on a tour of France seeing chateaux, battlegrounds and all the typical historic tourist shit, I think they won because they slanted the whole trip as educational and beneficial, not just a bunch of Murrican plastic tat....

Otherwise I'll go do 95 down the A1 at midnight, if I drive at rush hour it takes too long, so if I go 95 at midnight it suits me better, fuck you lot you can all obey the rules...

Fair enough?

As long as you bring plenty of cans with you to stay hydrated and a bit of meth so you don't fall asleep at the wheel.

Not easy to find any sensible ground in these circumstances,

State school teachers are trying hard to provide an education despite the best efforts of government interference and it seems impolite and ungrateful to take children out for a holiday, especially to a corporate cunt hole like disney for example. The impact on the child's education either way is debateable.

Then you have private schools, where parents courteously notify the proprietor or head teacher that their child will not be attending school because a holiday is booked. No cunt blinks an eye.

Then you have religious grounds being a need to avoid school......fuck off.

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not easy to find any sensible ground in these circumstances,

State school teachers are trying hard to provide an education despite the best efforts of government interference and it seems impolite and ungrateful to take children out for a holiday, especially to a corporate cunt hole like disney for example. The impact on the child's education either way is debateable.

Then you have private schools, where parents courteously notify the proprietor or head teacher that their child will not be attending school because a holiday is booked. No cunt blinks an eye.

Then you have religious grounds being a need to avoid school......fuck off.

I think the guy in question is a prat who blew this entire thing out of proportion just to vent his own bruised ego but at the same time believe that these kinds of rules should be standardized across the country and not just left to the will of a single independent head teacher. As for religion it shouldn't have any place inside the walls of a modern public school and parents should be made to look for alternate religious schools if that is a problem for them. Of course this would never happen because it would offend brown people.

• 2 years later...
On 18/10/2015 at 14:56, scotty said:

He does look like a right cunt, doesn't he. Hardly surprising considering his choice of abode, the isle of wight makes norfolk look quite sophisticated.

Along with its residents looking far more physically attractive and less partial to inbreeding. As Paddybaby will no doubt confirm the exact opposite of his Isle though!

On 18/10/2015 at 14:02, Guest stamponkittens said:

So taking your daughter out of school during term time and dodging the fine imposed by the council is a victory then? For who exactly? Did a little bit of cum leak out when you 'won' your case? You selfish, arrogant, short sighted, ignorant cunt.

2D79859800000578-3275767-image-m-35_1445002963762.jpg

Didn't this cunt keep wicket for Yorkshire in the 80s? His ginger son plays for England now. 

Don't really see what all the fuss is about to be honest and how it's even newsworthy. So little Daniella or whatever her fucking name is missed a couple of weeks of school. It was along time ago since I was at a shit comprehensive school in London, going abroad was a luxury and obviously cheaper than during the summer holidays. Not that it's a problem for this smug cunt but one thing I have learnt, is you make your own luck in this life. Obviously a decent education helps and I was fortunate enough to obtain further education in later life. Fact of the matter is two weeks ain't gonna make a lot of difference!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't this cunt keep wicket for Yorkshire in the 80s? His ginger son plays for England now. 

The one hanging around waiting for his son to come home from school?