CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNTS WHO WEAR RED/WHITE STRIPED SHIRTS WITH WHITE COLLAR AND CUFFS

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

Bumped into an old friend at a meeting in London today. He has turned into one of those complete tools who think its ok to wear one of these fucking awful shirts. They are usually reserved for overbearing, dull, business speak wankers. I regret to say this was no exception. I am usually quite polite when I need to be, but I told him he looked like a fucking right twat, and he never spoke to me again. Some cunts are completely humourless.

2DAc0aN.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Evening Jacko, you cunt. Can this nom include such shirts but with blue and white stripes, as I've always found them to be utterly fucking ridiculous and worn by complete and utter cunt fucks?

Hey! I wanna take you to a gay bar!

e4800cb99f0ce048396050963ad7a41c.jpg

Just now, JackoTC said:

Bumped into an old friend at a meeting in London today. He has turned into one of those complete tools who think its ok to wear one of these fucking awful shirts. They are usually reserved for overbearing, dull, business speak wankers. I regret to say this was no exception. I am usually quite polite when I need to be, but I told him he looked like a fucking right twat, and he never spoke to me again. Some cunts are completely humourless.

2DAc0aN.jpg

Fuck off, you tartan wearing, Billy Connolly loving, haggis fucking cunt of a man

• Like 1

Heh. One of the lawyers at my work dresses in these, complete with ultra high waistband on his strides, held up with stripey braces and coiffed hair. He looks like a bad impression of Patrick Bateman.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Don't  fat cunts wear vertical stripes to try and look slimmer?

I wear nothing that needs ironing.

Apart from your face, ugly fucking ballbag featured cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off, you tartan wearing, Billy Connolly loving, haggis fucking cunt of a man

I honestly thought Jaqui was a bird. A fuck-ugly pig faced horror of a woman, but a woman nonetheless.

Guest JackoTC
38 minutes ago, Ape said:

Evening Jacko, you cunt. Can this nom include such shirts but with blue and white stripes, as I've always found them to be utterly fucking ridiculous and worn by complete and utter cunt fucks?

Indeed it can Ape. The blue ones are bad, but the red ones seem reserved for those fucking wankers who also think salmon coloured breeks are acceptable too.

Guest JackoTC
57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Thank you Deco. Its always pleasant to indulge in intercourse with you. Here's hoping ISIS attack Norwich and cut your Jacobs off.

Guest JackoTC
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I honestly thought Jaqui was a bird. A fuck-ugly pig faced horror of a woman, but a woman nonetheless.

Maybe you were fooled by my avatar Quince. I certainly was by yours. I've always assumed you were a Siamese twin sired by Bjorn Borg and Eartha Kitt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Traditional office attire should be white shirt accompanied with dark blue tie. If you are feeling adventurous you could try a different colour shirt but best to stick to pastel colours and make sure you couple it with a suitable tie. If your budget permits always purchase two fold yarn.

A shirt with different coloured collars and cuffs only impresses peroxide slags (AKA aeroplane blondes)

8 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Traditional office attire should be white shirt accompanied with dark blue tie. If you are feeling adventurous you could try a different colour shirt but best to stick to pastel colours and make sure you couple it with a suitable tie. If your budget permits always purchase two fold yarn.

A shirt with different coloured collars and cuffs only impresses peroxide slags (AKA aeroplane blondes)

What the fuck is this gay shit? Workwear is overalls or work blues and polo shirt with company logo. Anything else is for faggots who probably use handcream.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Maybe you were fooled by my avatar Quince. I certainly was by yours. I've always assumed you were a Siamese twin sired by Bjorn Borg and Eartha Kitt.

I admit I was. I was rather enjoying the image of a stern, storm trooper clad fucktrix in jackboots, tits straining the regulation blouse to splitting point. "Naughty naughty Meester Quincy" and so on, until you just fucking ruined it. Typical man.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Listen to John Inman here. What a mincing cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, deebom said:

What the fuck is this gay shit? Workwear is overalls or work blues and polo shirt with company logo. Anything else is for faggots who probably use handcream.

Blue collar for you then DeeBum. Should have tried harder at skool or got your parents to buy a future like PunkApes (allegedly!)

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Listen to John Inman here. What a mincing cunt.

Looking professional goes a long way especially if, like me, you don't have a clue what you're meant to be doing, who the fuck you're doing it for or why. As long as the BACS keep transferring into my bank account I couldn't give fuck.

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Blue collar for you then DeeBum. Should have tried harder at skool or got your parents to buy a future like PunkApes (allegedly!)

Pfft I have a fucking degree, but I'm good with tools, I like tools, so I'm a handyman and I love my job, it gives me time to indulge my hobby which is painting. I'm lucky to have a missus who works in hedge fund crookery, so I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, deebom said:

Pfft I have a fucking degree, but I'm good with tools, I like tools, so I'm a handyman and I love my job, it gives me time to indulge my hobby which is painting. I'm lucky to have a missus who works in hedge fund crookery, so I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Don't give us your fucking life story Bomba. You can paint my old dear's holiday home if you want ? I've got to paint the fucker before April and its 400 fucking miles away.