CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Own Smith Labour Party

Guest Mr Cunty Fuckwank

19 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I certainly will not be asking the cretin PunkBitch..who knows what's in his water...probably a biologist's wet dream of unknown living  organisms ..dirty little spaz that he is..

Dunno. It's all a load of bollocks to me. I'm orf to bed. Goodnight, god bless and may your god go with you. 

8 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Shut your fucking fat gob Apeshitter...you learned stack of slash..how dare you speak to Frank like that, know your place and choke yourself..

Frank is more than capable of defending himself - he doesn't need a spastic in shining calipers protecting him. 

2 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Really Apeshitter..is that all you have in the tank.?..awaiting your amusing response but up your fucking game man..

Sorry, I should have used "cuntbreed" multiple times and made reference to a claw hammer, like the really high-end posters do. My bad.

Just now, Ape said:

Sorry, I should have used "cuntbreed" multiple times and made reference to a claw hammer, like the really high-end posters do. My bad.

Yes you should have, it shows one's individual unique style..but please reinvent yourself as i don't need a learned copy cat..

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Ape I've been trying to upload a picture of my sat nav,  it shows the traffic jam I've been stuck in for hours on the a31. Thought it might cheer you up. 

A kind thought Eddie, but I'd be happier to hear that you'd been involved in a fatal car crash. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Ape I've been trying to upload a picture of my sat nav,  it shows the traffic jam I've been stuck in for hours on the a31. Thought it might cheer you up. 

1 minute ago, Ape said:

A kind thought Eddie, but I'd be happier to hear that you'd been involved in a fatal car crash. 

He was involved, well, he's involved in the queue after it.

@Eddie, you can get this one on the "it was nearly me" thread now...

46 minutes ago, Ape said:

You're a nice fella ape, wishing a bloke with cancer a quick death yesterday, a fatal car crash on a car with a women and child in today. I'm glad your use your big brain for such good work. Thicko Pikey.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You're a nice fella ape, wishing a bloke with cancer a quick death yesterday, a fatal car crash on a car with a women and child in. I'm glad your use your big brain for such good work. Thicko Pikey.

Fuck off you prick. You spout endless abuse on here so don't suddenly become all sensitive. Just for the record, what type of car are you in?

22 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off you prick. You spout endless abuse on here so don't suddenly become all sensitive. Just for the record, what type of car are you in?

You're a very jealous spiteful little man. If Admin would allow me to post pics I could show you the house in Dorset. Lovely pool and gardens, it would blow your tiny pea brain. 

32 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You're a very jealous spiteful little man. If Admin would allow me to post pics I could show you the house in Dorset. Lovely pool and gardens, it would blow your tiny pea brain. 

Eddie, please believe me when I say there is nothing about you that I am jealous off. I'd wager that no one on this forum is jealous of you either.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Ape said:
36 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eddie, please believe me when I say there is nothing about you that I am jealous off. I'd wager that no one on this forum is jealous of you either.

I'm jealous of how he annoys the fuck out of you for nothing...

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

It's very, very easy ding, he's poor don't you know.

I seem to have the knack of fucking off a few on here rather too easily, Apeshit seems to have remained below-radar for some reason, is he just that shit I don't notice?