CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The United States Of America

Guest Lady Penelope

50 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, that was a typical Trump smoke and mirrors exercise. In a move that will reportedly cost "billions", US troops are being withdrawn from Germany ostensibly as a punishment for not maintaining the 2% GDP spend on defence. In fact the troops the troops will stay in Europe and will be be redeployed to Belgium and Italy where both countries pay even less on defence as a % of GDP.

It clearly wasn't about the money because those troops could just have easily been moved to Western Poland and the Czech Republic. This was intended to remind the krauts who their daddy really is and not to try and take advantage of the China situation. Usually there's at least a year's notice before a redeployment of this size but the Donald wants it completed within "weeks". It would seem that he wants to make Frau Merkel feel a little vulnerable.

Guest Gronda Gronda
39 minutes ago, Frank said:

Thick as mud. 

Frank, you are in a foul mood every single time you post something these days. 

Now out with it, what terrible thing(s) have happened to you for you to be so bitter? Do you not live a life of luxury?

What are your thoughts on Jimmy Carr? 

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

It clearly wasn't about the money because those troops could just have easily been moved to Western Poland and the Czech Republic. This was intended to remind the krauts who their daddy really is and not to try and take advantage of the China situation. Usually there's at least a year's notice before a redeployment of this size but the Donald wants it completed within "weeks". It would seem that he wants to make Frau Merkel feel a little vulnerable.

I believe it has to do primarily with a gas pipeline from Russia to Germany. Now, the Donald's not too keen on this idea, as its going to be cheaper than importing his liquefied natural gas. 

Thats the yanks for you... 

27 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I believe it has to do primarily with a gas pipeline from Russia to Germany. Now, the Donald's not too keen on this idea, as its going to be cheaper than importing his liquefied natural gas. 

Thats the yanks for you... 

That's OK until the next time Putin wants to fuck with the Ukraine and turns off the gas in the middle of winter like he did about 10 years ago.

2 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Frank, you are in a foul mood every single time you post something these days. 

Now out with it, what terrible thing(s) have happened to you for you to be so bitter? Do you not live a life of luxury?

What are your thoughts on Jimmy Carr? 

You wont get an answer rango, he's out in the land of the Hun digging an allotment 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arthur Dick said:

Yes spud boy billy and stupid cunt really are a pair of pathetic, crawly, yank arse licking little twats aren't they?

The septics could launch at attack on the UK or murder their children in front of them and that pair would still be here fisting each other over Donald trump and how amazing supposedly the yank scum are.

Fuck off cunt.

That is all.

20 minutes ago, Arthur Dick said:

Agreed but I was quoting Simon Phoenix again just before he picks that guy up and throws him through the glass museum display which is what most people would like to do to ChildHarold I'm sure!

'ChildeHarold, you are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal stupidity code'.

By the way, have you noticed that they've removed all references to 'Taco-Bell' and replaced it with 'Burger King'? CGI Nazi cunts. I watched 'Snatch' last night and the word 'cunt' has also been removed in the 2 scenes it was spoken in. They should leave shit the fuck alone. 

I must remember to take binoculars next time I'm in London, to check whether Nelson's statue is still there or if it's been replaced by a sooty.

12 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Ah Reptile. I see you've snuck back with another name, and an obligatory nonce as an avatar. Nice to see you sticking to your winning formula again.... 

I don't give a fuck if he is Ereptic. I didn't really mind him anyway. He was a fuck sight better than TwatHarolde.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I am calm. Why do think I'm not?

You seemed a bit keyed up Eric, that's all. You're probably like myself and millions of others knowing that kung flu is all bollocks, and no doubt they'll be another lock down. 

I have a friend who is a drug worker mainly dealing with crack and skagheads. She has not heard of a single case either, and these fuckers share syringes....

Just now, Major Cunt said:

You seemed a bit keyed up Eric, that's all. You're probably like myself and millions of others knowing that kung flu is all bollocks, and no doubt they'll be another lock down. 

I have a friend who is a drug worker mainly dealing with crack and skagheads. She has not heard of a single case either, and these fuckers share syringes....

Reported for self harm

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'ChildeHarold, you are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal stupidity code'.

By the way, have you noticed that they've removed all references to 'Taco-Bell' and replaced it with 'Burger King'? CGI Nazi cunts. I watched 'Snatch' last night and the word 'cunt' has also been removed in the 2 scenes it was spoken in. They should leave shit the fuck alone. 

I must remember to take binoculars next time I'm in London, to check whether Nelson's statue is still there or if it's been replaced by a sooty.

Eric the binoculars Peeping Tom.  And stop having wet dreams about me you fucking pervert. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

3 posts in 2 minutes... at least I'm not getting to you.

I'm trying to get hold of Roy Castle as I think we've got a Record Breaker. 

Strange how he died of lung cancer having never smoked. Maybe that trombone worked like a funnel for asbestos particles, and Superkings in social clubs...

Just now, Hammer of Cunts said:

Given Roops's (sic) comments earlier this afternoon, it looks like Childish wants to go out with a bang.

He's certainly channelling Oscar Wilde today.

It's unbelievable. He turned up here and immediately started dishing out insults and derailing threads with substandard third division toss, then starts crying to admin when he gets a taste of his own medicine. What a pathetic little handicapped flidbaby.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's unbelievable. He turned up here and immediately started dishing out insults and derailing threads with substandard third division toss, then starts crying to admin when he gets a taste of his own medicine. What a pathetic little handicapped flidbaby.

That would be fine if there was some evidence of wit; some entertainment value. I can't be arsed to engage with it anymore, it's just not worth the bother. I'm going to sit back and enjoy watching its eventual demise.