CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

I've just seen an item on the beeb about a bloke complaining about filming taking place in a graveyard where his daughter's buried. I can't imagine his loss, or the perspective distortion that comes from such events, but you can't condemn graveyards appearing in drama. My dad died from lung cancer, IN A HOSPITAL, but I can hardly condemn the light hearted story lines you sometimes see in Casualty.

Sorry.

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I've just seen an item on the beeb about a bloke complaining about filming taking place in a graveyard where his daughter's buried. I can't imagine his loss, or the perspective distortion that comes from such events, but you can't condemn graveyards appearing in drama. My dad died from lung cancer, IN A HOSPITAL, but I can hardly condemn the light hearted story lines you sometimes see in Casualty.

Sorry.

Maybe you should, Ratty. I'd rather my money goes towards forming a new Reich through compensation cheques than the fucking BBC wankers.

On 14/07/2019 at 02:09, Eric Cuntman said:

Them fuckin Chinese. Now I've thought about it a bit, they are small and sneaky, and got a funny way of looking at you. I reckon we should gas 'em all just to be on the safe side. And Ethiopians. Fuckin bastards.

Fracking bastards. Gas them!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Watch out for the little slitty fuckers using their minuscule size and kung fu stealth to hide in your house. Nobody likes to find a chink in the curtain.

Now you mention it, My curtains stink of black bean sauce. I thought the missus had been wiping her arse on them. They weren’t cheap and my Nan always told me to go for blinds and don’t marry a whore.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Now you mention it, My curtains stink of black bean sauce. I thought the missus had been wiping her arse on them. They weren’t cheap and my Nan always told me to go for blinds and don’t marry a whore.

Fucking lucky I wasn't given that advice. I would have misinterpreted it and married a blind whore. I can be thick like that.

• Like 1

On 17/07/2019 at 21:07, ratcum said:

Sorry.

Couldn’t agree more. My wife got herself entangled in a peephole bra and choked to death in Ann Summers but it hasn’t stopped me getting at least a semi on if I see a pretty girl wearing a bra on tv.

Snowflakes. Fuck em all.

On 17/07/2019 at 21:07, ratcum said:

Sorry.

I stopped watching Casualty when it stopped being funny. 

19 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You should try "The Nazis: A Warning From History" Gypo

Got to admit though, the first 5 minutes were hilarious; bloke under his car, with a spanner  the car up on bricks; woman in bath, plugging in her hairdryer; cunt up a ladder, fixing a roof tile. "I wonder what's gonna happen next"?

I'm still trying to work out how those israeli rapists in Cyprus are going to play the holocaust card to get out of jail. Perhaps they thought the girl was Palestinian? Or maybe they got flashbacks from their great grand parents, some of the endless billions who appear to have survived that murderous period in the history.  

fuckin chinese

😑

• 2 weeks later...

I can't endorse President Reagan's recently revealed comments (from 1971) about Africans. I can however, remember my first sight of black Africans in shoes. It was at Heathrow Airport in 1974. Most had no laces, none wore socks and the women and children had simply discarded them. They also had bigger feet than I'd observed on people around me which I found strangely fascinating and unworldly.

Stranger still, was their carry on luggage … and I'm not joking here:

• Bedding (colourful blankets and pillows)
  • Televisions
  • Huge black bags with fuck knows what in.
  • Massive suitcases with their capacity doubled by bungee cords 

What are we allowed to say about such sights?

Guest judgetwi
On 21/07/2019 at 18:22, ratcum said:

I'm still trying to work out how those israeli rapists in Cyprus are going to play the holocaust card to get out of jail. Perhaps they thought the girl was Palestinian? Or maybe they got flashbacks from their great grand parents, some of the endless billions who appear to have survived that murderous period in the history.  

fuckin chinese

😑

Apparently she made it up Herr Oberst. The slag has confessed to having consexual sex with three of them and then claiming it was rape because they videoed the whole thing. Sadly this is an all too common occurrence these days.

Oi vei, they were just ordinary Jewish boys. What did she think they were.......footballers or something? 

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Apparently she made it up Herr Oberst. The slag has confessed to having consexual sex with three of them and then claiming it was rape because they videoed the whole thing. Sadly this is an all too common occurrence these days.

Oi vei, they were just ordinary Jewish boys. What did she think they were.......footballers or something? 

He has used the word "israeli" Jewdith .. he has acknowledged that they come from a modern country called Israel.

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

He has used the word "israeli" Jewdith .. he has acknowledged that they come from a modern country called Israel.

Are you trying to tell me that Herr Oberst simply objects to the policies of the state of Israel vis a vis the poor Palestinians he cries about 24 hours a day and doesn’t hate every fucking Jew on the planet?

So he’s a member of the Labour Party then? I fucking knew it.

33 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Are you trying to tell me that Herr Oberst simply objects to the policies of the state of Israel vis a vis the poor Palestinians he cries about 24 hours a day and doesn’t hate every fucking Jew on the planet?

So he’s a member of the Labour Party then? I fucking knew it.

Did you know that if you nuked Ireland that there would still be more cunts who claim that they are Irish that there would be Brits?

2 hours ago, Glowworm said:

you'll notice I always use a lower case 'i' for that blood soaked despotic regime, but a proud capital 'P' for the righteous state of Palestine.

Now fuck off.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Glowworm said:

Did you know that if you nuked Ireland that there would still be more cunts who claim that they are Irish that there would be Brits?

I'd like to see chitcago, boston and jew york get nuked, the plastic paddy IRA funding pieces of shit.

1 hour ago, Erroreptile404 said:

I'd like to see chitcago, boston and jew york get nuked, the plastic paddy IRA funding pieces of shit.

In your previous reply to me you called me a ‘piece of shit’. In fact nearly all of your posts include references to ‘pieces of shit’. Is this because of your obsession, sorry ‘hobby/innocent pastime?

Just curious.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

In your previous reply to me you called me a ‘piece of shit’. In fact nearly all of your posts include references to ‘pieces of shit’. Is this because of your obsession, sorry ‘hobby/innocent pastime?

Just curious.

Shame your ancestors didn't die in the potato famine, unfunny wanker.