CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nitrogen

Ape™️

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve reported Lewis Hamilton to Northamptonshire Police for driving with four completely bald tyres last July. He was openly boasting about speeding at over 200 MPH too. I’ve also let them know that he’s duskier than most Anglo Saxons so probably stole the car. Hopefully I’ll get a substantial reward.

his brother used to speed when he was younger  but managed to retard his progress

🦴

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hate that little wanker. James Hunt would have kicked the little Oik in the bollocks and shagged his girlfriend.

I already have, but I digress,  

I awake in Palomares, a one horse town in Almeria, which was accidentally bombed, with a nuclear weapon by the Yanks. I'm not sure how I arrived, but according to the other passengers in the hire car, we averaged around 180kph from Alicante, most acceptable for a 1.0 Hyundai i10 . However, there appears to be a residual stink of shit in the coche. It wasn't me.

I've been out for sushi tonight and I'm very happy.

9 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

I awake in Palomares, a one horse town in Almeria, which was accidentally bombed, with a nuclear weapon by the Yanks. I'm not sure how I arrived, but according to the other passengers in the hire car, we averaged around 180kph from Alicante, most acceptable for a 1.0 Hyundai i10 . However, there appears to be a residual stink of shit in the coche. It wasn't me.

Sushi. Yuck. 

3 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

I awake in Palomares, a one horse town in Almeria, which was accidentally bombed, with a nuclear weapon by the Yanks. I'm not sure how I arrived, but according to the other passengers in the hire car, we averaged around 180kph from Alicante, most acceptable for a 1.0 Hyundai i10 . However, there appears to be a residual stink  shit in the coche. It wasn't me.

Sounds lovely